So I want to buy this headphone because people say it has good bass, but I also want very clear vocals. How are the vocals on the 429?
Related Forum Threads
- Comparing Headphones: Which One Is Good? Suggestions? Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which of these Sennheiser? Last post on 7/15/12 at 6:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What do you think about this Last post on 7/7/12 at 8:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with this mid-range Headphones please... Last post on 7/2/12 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 429 Impressions/Reviews? Last post on 4/26/15 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
How are the vocals on the Sennheiser HD 429?post #1 of 36/24/12 at 4:52amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 36/25/12 at 2:39pmQuote:
Clean and clear almost like the HD 449
- How are the vocals on the Sennheiser HD 429?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2798 Active Users (496 Members and 2302 Guests)
- › Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 17 seconds ago
- › La Figaro 339 26 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 46 seconds ago
- › SF Bay Area Meet impressions (May 2, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X 2 minutes ago
- › Review: RIVA Turbo X High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2