So I want to buy this headphone because people say it has good bass, but I also want very clear vocals. How are the vocals on the 429?
Related Forum Threads
- Comparing Headphones: Which One Is Good? Suggestions? Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which of these Sennheiser? Last post on 7/15/12 at 6:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What do you think about this Last post on 7/7/12 at 8:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with this mid-range Headphones please... Last post on 7/2/12 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 429 Impressions/Reviews? Last post on 4/26/15 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
How are the vocals on the Sennheiser HD 429?post #1 of 36/24/12 at 4:52amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 36/25/12 at 2:39pmQuote:
Clean and clear almost like the HD 449
- How are the vocals on the Sennheiser HD 429?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2805 Active Users (589 Members and 2216 Guests)
- › 3rd pair?!?! 42 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K400 w/K601 pads 6 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation ... 7 minutes ago
- › MAGISTER - 40% PROMOTION PRICE 8 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 8 minutes ago
- › Apple Touch 5G thread. 9 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2