Received some Lambda Pros and I'm having an issue with the right can dropping out. I'm sure it is an issue with the cable because in one specific location if I kink the cable a bit it fixes the issue. Does anyone know where I could pick up a replacement cable, or anyone who would sell me one? I do not believe they would be difficult to replace. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR Lambda Pro Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax Lambda SR Normal Bias include free shipping to EU Price Drop! Last post on 11/1/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax Lambda SR normal Bias include free shipping to EU! Last post on 10/27/13 at 1:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax SRM-1/MK2 (Price Drop!) Last post on 9/21/13 at 2:10pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Stax SR-Lambda Pro (Rare Condition + Box) (Price = Shipped) Last post on 9/30/13 at 6:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
- Hi End Cables
STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would like to know if you found a source for a replacement cable for your Lambdas. I have the same issue with mine, but what's not helping is that they are normal bias, hence i need a six-pin one. These seem unobtainium.
Thanks for any info,
- STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze lcd 2 help 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)