Received some Lambda Pros and I'm having an issue with the right can dropping out. I'm sure it is an issue with the cable because in one specific location if I kink the cable a bit it fixes the issue. Does anyone know where I could pick up a replacement cable, or anyone who would sell me one? I do not believe they would be difficult to replace. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR Lambda Pro Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax Lambda SR Normal Bias include free shipping to EU Price Drop! Last post on 11/1/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax Lambda SR normal Bias include free shipping to EU! Last post on 10/27/13 at 1:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax SRM-1/MK2 (Price Drop!) Last post on 9/21/13 at 2:10pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Stax SR-Lambda Pro (Rare Condition + Box) (Price = Shipped) Last post on 9/30/13 at 6:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
- Hi End Cables
STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would like to know if you found a source for a replacement cable for your Lambdas. I have the same issue with mine, but what's not helping is that they are normal bias, hence i need a six-pin one. These seem unobtainium.
Thanks for any info,
- STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 56 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 57 seconds ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Getting recommendation 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Woo Audio HPS-H Headphone Stand (Silver) 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)