Received some Lambda Pros and I'm having an issue with the right can dropping out. I'm sure it is an issue with the cable because in one specific location if I kink the cable a bit it fixes the issue. Does anyone know where I could pick up a replacement cable, or anyone who would sell me one? I do not believe they would be difficult to replace. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR Lambda Pro Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax Lambda SR Normal Bias include free shipping to EU Price Drop! Last post on 11/1/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax Lambda SR normal Bias include free shipping to EU! Last post on 10/27/13 at 1:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax SRM-1/MK2 (Price Drop!) Last post on 9/21/13 at 2:10pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Stax SR-Lambda Pro (Rare Condition + Box) (Price = Shipped) Last post on 9/30/13 at 6:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
- Hi End Cables
STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would like to know if you found a source for a replacement cable for your Lambdas. I have the same issue with mine, but what's not helping is that they are normal bias, hence i need a six-pin one. These seem unobtainium.
Thanks for any info,
- STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "Good" PC speakers for 100-150$ budget 38 seconds ago
- › Dasetn M760/M1/M3/AP8 earbuds Review/Impressions/Appreciation 38 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 47 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 51 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Everybody has different ears... but HOW DIFFERENT? 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Will the Audioengine D1 be sufficient to power the Mad Dogs? 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude