Received some Lambda Pros and I'm having an issue with the right can dropping out. I'm sure it is an issue with the cable because in one specific location if I kink the cable a bit it fixes the issue. Does anyone know where I could pick up a replacement cable, or anyone who would sell me one? I do not believe they would be difficult to replace. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR Lambda Pro Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax Lambda SR Normal Bias include free shipping to EU Price Drop! Last post on 11/1/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax Lambda SR normal Bias include free shipping to EU! Last post on 10/27/13 at 1:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax SRM-1/MK2 (Price Drop!) Last post on 9/21/13 at 2:10pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Stax SR-Lambda Pro (Rare Condition + Box) (Price = Shipped) Last post on 9/30/13 at 6:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
- Hi End Cables
STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would like to know if you found a source for a replacement cable for your Lambdas. I have the same issue with mine, but what's not helping is that they are normal bias, hence i need a six-pin one. These seem unobtainium.
Thanks for any info,
- STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 3 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 34 seconds ago
- › Beginner in need for some help 38 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17K Review 44 seconds ago
- › Geek HPA by LH Labs 1 minute ago
- › Dual Dynamic Comparison: Havi, TTPOD, JVC, Brainwavz 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Best imaging for movies? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3