Received some Lambda Pros and I'm having an issue with the right can dropping out. I'm sure it is an issue with the cable because in one specific location if I kink the cable a bit it fixes the issue. Does anyone know where I could pick up a replacement cable, or anyone who would sell me one? I do not believe they would be difficult to replace. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR Lambda Pro Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax Lambda SR Normal Bias include free shipping to EU Price Drop! Last post on 11/1/13 at 11:33pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax Lambda SR normal Bias include free shipping to EU! Last post on 10/27/13 at 1:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Stax SRM-1/MK2 (Price Drop!) Last post on 9/21/13 at 2:10pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Stax SR-Lambda Pro (Rare Condition + Box) (Price = Shipped) Last post on 9/30/13 at 6:46pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 7/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 212/16/12 at 10:28am
I would like to know if you found a source for a replacement cable for your Lambdas. I have the same issue with mine, but what's not helping is that they are normal bias, hence i need a six-pin one. These seem unobtainium.
Thanks for any info,
- STAX Lambda Pro Cables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › "The Lab" 55 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 57 seconds ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 1 minute ago
- › Hey all, new member here 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-V8 Pure Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier Announced! 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3