Just wondering what he experts think here. I am buying a new amp soon and i have it narrowed down to these 3 - RX MK3, PICO SLIM or GOVIBE porta tube. At the moment i have to say im leaning more towards the RX MK3. Ill be using the cowon j3 and sennheiser hd650 with it. Should i just go with the MK3 or stay searching????
Related Forum Threads
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp (under $500) for westone 4R? Last post on 1/8/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Clas or fostex ? Last post on 9/12/12 at 3:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Alo Audio Continental V2 Last post on 7/8/15 at 5:28pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for "best" portable amp for Audeze LCD-2 Last post on 8/30/12 at 10:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
rx mk3, pico slim or govibe porta tubepost #1 of 26/22/12 at 10:08amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 26/22/12 at 10:42am
Here's a good thread to ask that question at: http://www.head-fi.org/t/614557/best-portable-headphone-amp/30 Or maybe try http://www.head-fi.org/t/609931/alo-audio-rxmkiii-balanced-portable-amplifier-impressions/330 I think by posting on the second of these, you'll find most anyone who has the RXMKIII and maybe someone who has heard all three amps you're interested in.
- rx mk3, pico slim or govibe porta tube
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 7 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 30 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 37 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Best easy to drive headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3