hey im new to head-fi and i want a nice portable set-up.considering getting the z2 or the a5 which seem ok.but is the j3 still kicking?
Related Forum Threads
- Does the latest iPod Classic sound similar to Clip+? Last post on 1/28/13 at 4:44am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Clip + vs Zune HD Last post on 8/21/12 at 5:12pm in Portable Source Gear
- looking for new DAP. Last post on 8/19/12 at 9:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- J3 Sound Quality a step down vs. X5L and iaudio 7? Last post on 7/18/12 at 10:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- New player needed - fairly simple demands! Last post on 7/16/12 at 1:02pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
J3 still kicking?
post #1 of 7
6/21/12 at 9:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 7
6/21/12 at 1:16pm
post #3 of 7
6/21/12 at 6:36pm
post #4 of 7
6/21/12 at 7:50pm
post #5 of 7
6/22/12 at 1:43am
post #6 of 7
6/22/12 at 6:43am
I don't think that J3 sounds better then rockboxed clip+ even with EQ :)
- J3 still kicking?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2408 Active Users (514 Members and 1894 Guests)
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 18 seconds ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 33 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Recommend a closed back kind of bass heavy yet good sounding headphone 1 minute ago
- › Good starter cans. 2 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 3 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Interest Check - Audiovalve RKV MKII 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by boobs
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi