PlayPcmWin is yet another opensource audio player for audiophiles.
- Supports WASAPI exclusive mode playback. Bit-perfect capable.
- Memory play. Load all PCM data onto the main memory before the playback starts.
- Native C++ optimized code for the playback thread. C# .NET 4.0 WPF GUI for easy use.
- Supports WAV(16, 24, 32bit), FLAC(16, 24bit), AIFF(16, 24bit) and AIFC-sowt formats.
- Supports CUE sheets.
- Gapless playback.
- Source code available.
- Supported Platforms: Windows Vista (SP1 or later), Windows 7.
A nice player I've using.
It preload files in RAM, running better on 4+Gb memory computer.