OP has had numerous headphones/amps suggested. I think he's in a very stuck state. Get to a hifi shop or a meet!
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 5/19/15 at 5:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 5/26/15 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Just how much would a better amp improve my HD 650s? - Page 11
post #151 of 156
7/11/12 at 11:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #152 of 156
7/12/12 at 12:49am
post #153 of 156
7/12/12 at 1:46am
post #154 of 156
7/12/12 at 2:18am
The Mad Dogs goes great with this: I should know, I have both..
post #155 of 156
7/12/12 at 12:26pm
Headphones usually do yield the biggest difference. But I've also wanted my Mad Dog balanced since the beginning.
post #156 of 156
7/12/12 at 1:59pm
Ok....go with the little dot mk3 tube amp, and either the blue dragon v3, or silver dragon v3...and listen to CDs, as they are superior to mp3, or anything with lesser bit rate...that's my response...I do own the hd650's, and really love my setup happy trails!
- Just how much would a better amp improve my HD 650s?
Currently, there are 2665 Active Users (511 Members and 2154 Guests)
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 7 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 40 seconds ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 46 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado PS500e 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2