OP has had numerous headphones/amps suggested. I think he's in a very stuck state. Get to a hifi shop or a meet!
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 2/25/15 at 4:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 3/16/15 at 8:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 3/4/15 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
Just how much would a better amp improve my HD 650s? - Page 11
post #151 of 156
7/11/12 at 11:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #152 of 156
7/12/12 at 12:49am
post #153 of 156
7/12/12 at 1:46am
post #154 of 156
7/12/12 at 2:18am
The Mad Dogs goes great with this: I should know, I have both..
post #155 of 156
7/12/12 at 12:26pm
Headphones usually do yield the biggest difference. But I've also wanted my Mad Dog balanced since the beginning.
post #156 of 156
7/12/12 at 1:59pm
Ok....go with the little dot mk3 tube amp, and either the blue dragon v3, or silver dragon v3...and listen to CDs, as they are superior to mp3, or anything with lesser bit rate...that's my response...I do own the hd650's, and really love my setup happy trails!
- Just how much would a better amp improve my HD 650s?
Currently, there are 3256 Active Users (705 Members and 2551 Guests)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 17 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 17 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 22 seconds ago
- › Yulong's new DA8 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2