My 700's tore up and I am very pleased with them. Before I buy these do you have any others you could recommend that are similarly priced? I have had the Panasonic 600's and like those but want to try something different, I am tempted to get the monoprice headphones. No ear buds
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productMonoprice MHP-839tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones 300$ Last post on 9/18/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I think it's time to upgrade my headphones. Last post on 9/7/11 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- How good are these headphones? Last post on 3/19/13 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's The Perfect Headphones For Me Last post on 11/11/12 at 3:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get Last post on 11/5/12 at 8:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
My HARX700's tore up, need a recomendationpost #1 of 66/19/12 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/19/12 at 11:54am
Monoprice would definitely be a STEP-DOWN from the Pannies (haven't tried the JVCs). I found the Monoprice/Kicker-clones uncomfortable for long use. Sound was Ok, but I would definitely prefer the Pannies.
Maybe you should step up a bit?
What's your budget?post #3 of 66/19/12 at 11:56amThread Starter
Well price isnt an issue but after spending 35 on the jvcs and being more than happy I wouldnt spend much at all on a set. Especially after I have owned grado 80s and beyer 770 80 ohms and was still happy with the jvcspost #4 of 66/19/12 at 12:21pmpost #5 of 66/19/12 at 7:50pmQuote:
Just get another pair of Rx700s. A 30 dollar bill and keep being happy.
- My HARX700's tore up, need a recomendation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › DT-770 Pro 80hms crappy bass 32 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › IC: AK240 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE530 (no accessories/cable - see pics) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 7 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2