My 700's tore up and I am very pleased with them. Before I buy these do you have any others you could recommend that are similarly priced? I have had the Panasonic 600's and like those but want to try something different, I am tempted to get the monoprice headphones. No ear buds
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productMonoprice MHP-839tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones 300$ Last post on 9/18/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I think it's time to upgrade my headphones. Last post on 9/7/11 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- How good are these headphones? Last post on 3/19/13 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's The Perfect Headphones For Me Last post on 11/11/12 at 3:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get Last post on 11/5/12 at 8:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Introduction: I love music and I love good quality sound and this is my hobby. I prefer to find the best portable setups available as I do not like to be stationary. I do not want to be...
INTRO:- When Brainwavz decides to Launch earphones they don’t release one at a time, they like to launch 2-5 earphones in a short period of time. First the M100, first of its kind or say...
My HARX700's tore up, need a recomendationpost #1 of 66/19/12 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/19/12 at 11:54am
Monoprice would definitely be a STEP-DOWN from the Pannies (haven't tried the JVCs). I found the Monoprice/Kicker-clones uncomfortable for long use. Sound was Ok, but I would definitely prefer the Pannies.
Maybe you should step up a bit?
What's your budget?post #3 of 66/19/12 at 11:56amThread Starter
Well price isnt an issue but after spending 35 on the jvcs and being more than happy I wouldnt spend much at all on a set. Especially after I have owned grado 80s and beyer 770 80 ohms and was still happy with the jvcspost #4 of 66/19/12 at 12:21pmpost #5 of 66/19/12 at 7:50pmQuote:
Just get another pair of Rx700s. A 30 dollar bill and keep being happy.
- My HARX700's tore up, need a recomendation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 8 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Introducing NightOwl Carbon & NightHawk Carbon. Next Generation... 39 seconds ago
- › Does USB power source make a difference? 1 minute ago
- › Why are flagship headphones so expensive now? 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for cheap headphones with similar padding/cushion as BOSE QC25 2 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear