I am also interested in these - are you keeping them? Are they worth the money (full price)?
Related Forum Threads
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 5:02 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My tiny rant about headphones. Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Anyone familiar with Degauss Labs? - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 716/22/12 at 2:10amThread Starterpost #33 of 711/14/13 at 5:15pm
Just ordered a pair, and hope to get them before the weekend. A bit of a gamble, but there aren't that many options for remote-equipped BA phones that are not "made for iPhone". So, one point to Degauss Labs for making two versions. The price was about what I wanted to spend and I liked the look of them, so I guess I'll have to see if they are just trend phones with exotic sounding tech or if they have managed to make that stuff work well for a price that's seems quite decent for dual driver phones.post #34 of 711/18/13 at 2:00am
I'm going somewhat over budget but am also very very interested in these as they come with triple button remote for android and dual driver BAs for the cheapest price. I was hoping to get comments on them before weekend also as I wanted to order them today. :D Pls let us all know after you get them. I was also considering buying them blind/deaf, but I'm a noob so I couldn't give an in depth review about them.
Am I wrong if I say they are the cheapest dual BA, although unconventional design? For me they cost 130€ delivered, straight from them.
Also, what color did you get? I was always going for the white/clear ones for my first iems but the black/gold seems pretty sweet! (+ no yellowing and dirt isn't a problem)
OT (or should I post in my own, already started thread?): What other dual driver iems should I consider? I would really love to see dynamic + balanced armature hybrid ones. I think dual armature (yes I know the Dual Driver is just this) would be a little too clean for my taste but dual dynamic might work.post #35 of 711/18/13 at 2:22am
Still waiting. I ordered the white ones, and if they show up today I'll try to take a few close ups. And maybe give an initial impression of the sound...
I've seen a few other dual BA sets that are about the same price, like Sony XBA2 and Brainwavz B2, but very few of them have remotes, and most that have are made for iPhone.post #36 of 711/18/13 at 10:38ampost #37 of 711/19/13 at 3:29pm
No delivery before the weekend, so the impressions have to wait. They are about twice as expensive here, so hopefully they are better than Klipsch S4 or something that I could have bought for about half the price here. €55 sounds low, so I'll hope that it's a launch price and not someone trying to dump them quickly because they are crap... :)post #38 of 711/19/13 at 6:20pm
Tinyman's got it right. Likely dynamic. 'Armature' can mean many things like the 'framework' that mounts the drivers.
Edited by goodvibes - 1/19/13 at 6:22pmpost #39 of 711/19/13 at 7:40pm
"What is the burn-in time on the different models?
When using burn-in programs the burn-in time varies from 100-200 hours.
When using your music playlist the burn-in time varies from 150-200 hours"
The recommended burn-in also suggests they are dynamic.post #40 of 711/20/13 at 1:56am
Ok, that does it. Now I'm really confused... They say they are armature but that means now that its the framework or structure. They couldn't be more unspecific in their presentation. Well, if they in fact are dual dynamic that makes all the more reason (or not) for me to buy them for the price.
Edited by SpaceInvaders - 1/20/13 at 1:57ampost #41 of 711/20/13 at 1:57amQuote:
Which shop and its first-hand, ie. not used? Is it possible to order them to Finland from Romania? :Dpost #42 of 711/20/13 at 2:31am
well they are sold by 5 shops here in Romania.
unfortunately i don't think our shops are that evolved to be able to send them to another country. on monday i will give some of them a call to check availability and if any can get them dispatched to other countries.
1eur ~= 4,5 lei
and i really am not decided yet what to buy. i now am looking at S4I and ue 350iv. and this. i bought some razer moray and they are kind of crap copared to my 5 yer old sennheiser cx-300/post #43 of 711/20/13 at 5:18ampost #44 of 711/20/13 at 6:37amQuote:
Thank you. Would really appreciate this. They really seem so low priced that they seem fake as the overall price-level in your country is about the same considering electronics. The only thing is that I want the white ones for android and not one of them shops say for which device they are... They have separate models on their own website.
Edited by SpaceInvaders - 1/20/13 at 6:38ampost #45 of 711/20/13 at 7:54am
all of those work on the newer standard implemented by apple. so it will work on s3. for older devices and sony mobiles an adapter will be needed - omtp to ctia i believe. i ordered an adapter from mp4nation just to have it. didn't arrive yet.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone familiar with Degauss Labs?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: RCA 2A3 Tubes (Pair/Quad) 3 minutes ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2