I am also interested in these - are you keeping them? Are they worth the money (full price)?
Related Forum Threads
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between ATH M50 vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone Last post on 11/8/12 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
Anyone familiar with Degauss Labs? - Page 3post #32 of 646/22/12 at 2:10amThread Starterpost #33 of 641/14/13 at 5:15pm
Just ordered a pair, and hope to get them before the weekend. A bit of a gamble, but there aren't that many options for remote-equipped BA phones that are not "made for iPhone". So, one point to Degauss Labs for making two versions. The price was about what I wanted to spend and I liked the look of them, so I guess I'll have to see if they are just trend phones with exotic sounding tech or if they have managed to make that stuff work well for a price that's seems quite decent for dual driver phones.post #34 of 641/18/13 at 2:00am
I'm going somewhat over budget but am also very very interested in these as they come with triple button remote for android and dual driver BAs for the cheapest price. I was hoping to get comments on them before weekend also as I wanted to order them today. :D Pls let us all know after you get them. I was also considering buying them blind/deaf, but I'm a noob so I couldn't give an in depth review about them.
Am I wrong if I say they are the cheapest dual BA, although unconventional design? For me they cost 130€ delivered, straight from them.
Also, what color did you get? I was always going for the white/clear ones for my first iems but the black/gold seems pretty sweet! (+ no yellowing and dirt isn't a problem)
OT (or should I post in my own, already started thread?): What other dual driver iems should I consider? I would really love to see dynamic + balanced armature hybrid ones. I think dual armature (yes I know the Dual Driver is just this) would be a little too clean for my taste but dual dynamic might work.post #35 of 641/18/13 at 2:22am
Still waiting. I ordered the white ones, and if they show up today I'll try to take a few close ups. And maybe give an initial impression of the sound...
I've seen a few other dual BA sets that are about the same price, like Sony XBA2 and Brainwavz B2, but very few of them have remotes, and most that have are made for iPhone.post #36 of 641/18/13 at 10:38ampost #37 of 641/19/13 at 3:29pm
No delivery before the weekend, so the impressions have to wait. They are about twice as expensive here, so hopefully they are better than Klipsch S4 or something that I could have bought for about half the price here. €55 sounds low, so I'll hope that it's a launch price and not someone trying to dump them quickly because they are crap... :)post #38 of 641/19/13 at 6:20pm
Tinyman's got it right. Likely dynamic. 'Armature' can mean many things like the 'framework' that mounts the drivers.
Edited by goodvibes - 1/19/13 at 6:22pmpost #39 of 641/19/13 at 7:40pm
"What is the burn-in time on the different models?
When using burn-in programs the burn-in time varies from 100-200 hours.
When using your music playlist the burn-in time varies from 150-200 hours"
The recommended burn-in also suggests they are dynamic.post #40 of 641/20/13 at 1:56am
Ok, that does it. Now I'm really confused... They say they are armature but that means now that its the framework or structure. They couldn't be more unspecific in their presentation. Well, if they in fact are dual dynamic that makes all the more reason (or not) for me to buy them for the price.
Edited by SpaceInvaders - 1/20/13 at 1:57ampost #41 of 641/20/13 at 1:57amQuote:
Which shop and its first-hand, ie. not used? Is it possible to order them to Finland from Romania? :Dpost #42 of 641/20/13 at 2:31am
well they are sold by 5 shops here in Romania.
unfortunately i don't think our shops are that evolved to be able to send them to another country. on monday i will give some of them a call to check availability and if any can get them dispatched to other countries.
1eur ~= 4,5 lei
and i really am not decided yet what to buy. i now am looking at S4I and ue 350iv. and this. i bought some razer moray and they are kind of crap copared to my 5 yer old sennheiser cx-300/post #43 of 641/20/13 at 5:18ampost #44 of 641/20/13 at 6:37amQuote:
Thank you. Would really appreciate this. They really seem so low priced that they seem fake as the overall price-level in your country is about the same considering electronics. The only thing is that I want the white ones for android and not one of them shops say for which device they are... They have separate models on their own website.
Edited by SpaceInvaders - 1/20/13 at 6:38ampost #45 of 641/20/13 at 7:54am
all of those work on the newer standard implemented by apple. so it will work on s3. for older devices and sony mobiles an adapter will be needed - omtp to ctia i believe. i ordered an adapter from mp4nation just to have it. didn't arrive yet.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Anyone familiar with Degauss Labs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DT 880 vs. DT 990 for classical music 14 seconds ago
- › Great headsets for around $100? 22 seconds ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 35 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner 49 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 53 seconds ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 2 minutes ago
- › First Impressions: ALO Audio the "National" Portable Headphone Amp... 3 minutes ago
- › Beg for answers: how many Sony MDR-R10s were made? 3 minutes ago
- › suitable car amp to work with x3 + 2 8's 3 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)