RS1 and RA1 Combo, Mint condition with GREAT extras
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I think it's come time for me to move on. I bought this combo in the fall with an interest in rekindling what I had in headphones many years ago, but they've gone relatively un-listened-to for months at a time. Photography has by and large become my full-time passion, and the investment I've put into these 'phones is much better spent on equipment I'll use day to day.
Included you'll get:
- A minty fresh RS1i - these are absolutely pristine. I'd call them NIB, but they have probably about 80 hours on them of burn in.
- A lovely RA1 - this was a demo RA1 I picked up from an audio store. It's in excellent condition, and includes a fresh pair of batteries.
- A pair of blue AudioQuest interconnects. These are the $30 variety.
- A vintage suitcase that fits the RS1 in the foam that came in the original Grado box. It looks a lot like a fancy bowler hat belongs in it. Nice linen outside that seems very hard-wearing, with great leather details. Totally awesome find, perfect fit.
- Grado extension cable, and Grado 1/4 to 1/8 cable.
The original Grado boxes are also included, though the RS1 box is a little worse for wear: the foam was removed to fit in the much nicer vintage suitcase.
Yes, these are my pictures, yes, this is the pair I'm selling.
I'm looking for $650 shipped for the set, shipped, firm. That's a great price for headphones that are still under warranty (only 7 months old) and the amp and extras. If you live in NYC, I'm happy to meet up with you and knock $30 off the price. I work VERY near Grand Central, and have no problem meeting during lunch or something like that.
Edited by Mercuttio - 6/18/12 at 8:36pm