Hello everyone, please help to chose.
I need DAC+amp\combine with asynchronous USB and cant make a decision between several DAC’s:
- New yulong d100 II combine, with USB, but only 24\96 450$
- GF Tube DAС-11 also all in one and USB 24\96 350$
- Audio-GD NFB 10.2 new model with asynchronous USB 24\192 800$
- SCHIIT Bifrost asynchronous USB 24\192 450$ + amp (darkvoice 336 or X-amp 250$) total 700$
- So, the first I can’t understand number 2 is it with asynchronous USB or not?
- As you can see, the price are different, is it worth to pay little bit more or twice more, do I get better sound for such difference?
- I would like to use dac + stereo amp+acoustics also, as I understand all of this DACs I could connect to the stereo amp?
I understand that no one listen all of this stuff together, but maybe some of them. I would be happy to hear any thoughts or to look to another, not mentioned DAC’s