Glad to join with you and write the first post.
I'm in Germany and want to buy two in-earphones. One around 10~15 Euro (for my sister) and one for myself up to 50 Euro.
My ideals are:
- Pop music (like: Dj Vacker “all for you”,,, Dj Alligator “Turn Up The Music”; Inna “Sun is up”). Never listen to rock & metal.
- Sound: heavy and good quality bass (not boomy), clear and detailed treble (the best sound signature that can fly the soul by above songs!!)
- Good isolation,
- I run twice a week, but don't want sport style, just need a comfort one to be fixed in ear canal.
My 4 years old Creative EP-635 burned out just last week while it was joyful and satisfy-able so far. but know I've decided to experience a more derailed sound :)
1- For my sister, regarding “multi-iem-review- 242”, I think “JVC HA-FX34 Marshmallows” could be a suitable. Would you please advise me if there is any better option?
2- For myself, I mixed up among many cases. But regarding above thread and other reviews I sum up with following items:
- VSonic GR99 …………. €29
- Xears XE200PRO …….. €30 (with code: KLANGFUZZIS)
- Xears Pure Audio XPA800PRO ... €30
- Brainwavz ProAlpha ….. €38
- Brainwavz M2 ............... €40
- Brainwavz M4 (With headset) .... €47
Does any of them suite my case or you suggest other models?
Thanks in advance.
Edited by aso84 - 6/19/12 at 2:14pm