The Sennheiser HD800 or Orpheus HE 90 look quite nice.
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphones for my friend Last post on 11/25/12 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Reasonable priced bassy headphones for travel Last post on 11/13/12 at 5:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones With NO Leakage Last post on 11/7/12 at 4:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 376/23/12 at 8:54pmpost #33 of 376/23/12 at 9:17pmpost #34 of 376/23/12 at 10:13pmpost #35 of 376/24/12 at 7:19pmpost #36 of 371/30/13 at 7:32pm
Seeing as you are looking into rapper cans, the SL150s are a great buy. They are more durable than the solos and they sound really good too. Assuming you want bass heavy headphones, these arent as overpowering as the solos and are much more comfortable. But as others have said, the Vmoda m80s are also great. If you would like over the ear headphones that are built to last, i would recommend the vmoda crossfade lp2
- Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 26 seconds ago
- › TEAC HA-P90SD (To be released in Dec, 2014) 56 seconds ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X 2 minutes ago
- › LCD-3 Classic, 2 Q-Audio Cables, and ROOMs Zebrano Headphone Stand 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3