The Sennheiser HD800 or Orpheus HE 90 look quite nice.
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphones for my friend Last post on 11/25/12 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Reasonable priced bassy headphones for travel Last post on 11/13/12 at 5:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones With NO Leakage Last post on 11/7/12 at 4:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 376/23/12 at 8:54pmpost #33 of 376/23/12 at 9:17pmpost #34 of 376/23/12 at 10:13pmpost #35 of 376/24/12 at 7:19pmpost #36 of 371/30/13 at 7:32pm
Seeing as you are looking into rapper cans, the SL150s are a great buy. They are more durable than the solos and they sound really good too. Assuming you want bass heavy headphones, these arent as overpowering as the solos and are much more comfortable. But as others have said, the Vmoda m80s are also great. If you would like over the ear headphones that are built to last, i would recommend the vmoda crossfade lp2
- Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 16 seconds ago
- › WEE - new product from Woo Audio 34 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 50 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 51 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your speaker setup! 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2015 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2