The Sennheiser HD800 or Orpheus HE 90 look quite nice.
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphones for my friend Last post on 11/25/12 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Reasonable priced bassy headphones for travel Last post on 11/13/12 at 5:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones With NO Leakage Last post on 11/7/12 at 4:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
FiiO Mont Blanc for IEM When you pick up the Mont Blanc you feel like you have something substantial in your hand. Not that is is overly heavy, no, it is conveys the impression that this thing...
Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 376/23/12 at 8:54pmpost #33 of 376/23/12 at 9:17pmpost #34 of 376/23/12 at 10:13pmpost #35 of 376/24/12 at 7:19pmpost #36 of 371/30/13 at 7:32pm
Seeing as you are looking into rapper cans, the SL150s are a great buy. They are more durable than the solos and they sound really good too. Assuming you want bass heavy headphones, these arent as overpowering as the solos and are much more comfortable. But as others have said, the Vmoda m80s are also great. If you would like over the ear headphones that are built to last, i would recommend the vmoda crossfade lp2
- Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 second ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 15 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › FS: Hifiman HE-400 mint and complete + velours 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Looking at the Sony UDA1/S amp/dac 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard H10 new just out of box and foam, something is loose and... 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)