The Sennheiser HD800 or Orpheus HE 90 look quite nice.
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone reccomendation Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphones for my friend Last post on 11/25/12 at 12:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Reasonable priced bassy headphones for travel Last post on 11/13/12 at 5:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones With NO Leakage Last post on 11/7/12 at 4:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 376/23/12 at 8:54pmpost #33 of 376/23/12 at 9:17pmpost #34 of 376/23/12 at 10:13pmpost #35 of 376/24/12 at 7:19pmpost #36 of 371/30/13 at 7:32pm
Seeing as you are looking into rapper cans, the SL150s are a great buy. They are more durable than the solos and they sound really good too. Assuming you want bass heavy headphones, these arent as overpowering as the solos and are much more comfortable. But as others have said, the Vmoda m80s are also great. If you would like over the ear headphones that are built to last, i would recommend the vmoda crossfade lp2
- Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 5 minutes ago
- › New on head-fi 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3