- 3 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 6/22/12
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/12
- productFiiO E10tagged by System, 6/22/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 6/22/12
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Got questions about Westone 3 and 4R to get the most sound out of it! Last post on 11/26/12 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K550 AMP or Soundcard Last post on 10/29/12 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sell Beats, (yes Beats) and buy HiFiMan RE-262? Last post on 10/4/12 at 7:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What goes in-between my Denon AH-D5000 and laptop/Ipad. Last post on 9/23/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
- Headphone Impedance
Would like a recommended amp for a pair of beats by dre tour and akg k550
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What source(s) are you plugging the headphones into?
Portable wise, a Fiio E11 should work for both.
The Fiio E10 can not use it's DAC with the iPhone anyway.
and the E11 amp. is a little better then the E10s
For around $13, you can get two spare batteries(BL-5B) and a battery charger for the E11, on eBay.
The Made in China batteries may not hold a charge (mA) as well as they are listed for, but for the low price you pay, it does not matter.
He can't use the Fiio E17 ($140) DAC with the iPhone, just the amp. part.
And the Fiio E11 is only $65.
thats true but if he ever uses it with a comp... then he would have a dac
- Would like a recommended amp for a pair of beats by dre tour and akg k550
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 3 minutes ago
- › Marantz AV7005 9.2 receiver with Audyssey XT 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Audio GD SA-31 head amp/ preamp . A powerfull Head Amp with... 10 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)