I know it's far from the best, but my files aren't too high quality (120-300 bitrate mp3's) and my budget is really tight. It looks like it is the best option, but I'd just like some feedback before going through with my purchase.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/6/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/28/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- DT770 Pro-80ohm And a Mixamp. Will I be in need for an AMP too? Last post on 6/14/12 at 11:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help choose amp + soundcard(possibly dac) for DT770/80! Last post on 12/24/12 at 10:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II OR Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Last post on 12/9/12 at 5:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brand new Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 OHM !!! Last post on 11/29/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-Pro700mk2 or Beyer DT770? Last post on 11/10/12 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Will the Fiio e6 be adequate for DT770 pro 80 ohm? (Very new to this)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 46/25/12 at 10:06am
I don't have a E6, but I have an E5 and the amps in in both are basically the same (makes sense, similar price, just one is newer). With my DT 770 Pro 80s the E5 doesn't make much of a difference honestly except for the small bass boost I get from turning on bass boost. Other than that, any sound difference is minimal at best and probably more placebo than actual. If you are running your beyers on a high powered device like a Cowon, Iphone 4s, or one of those high powered Android phones, then just save your money honestly, the E6 probably won't do a lot.
I'm not audio expert but those are just from my personal experience since I have a similar setup as you so take it with a grain of salt. I hope that helped :)post #3 of 46/26/12 at 2:50pmThread Starterpost #4 of 46/26/12 at 4:16pmQuote:
Great choice! Hopefully you like yours. The good news is that if you end up with some more disposable cash down the road, they do improve with amplification so you can always add an amp in afterward.
- Will the Fiio e6 be adequate for DT770 pro 80 ohm? (Very new to this)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 47 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 52 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Burson Supreme Sound Audio V5-OPA-D,V5-OPA-S Review 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Sale: Musicmaker Tomahawk & Auglamour RX-1 5 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...