I know it's far from the best, but my files aren't too high quality (120-300 bitrate mp3's) and my budget is really tight. It looks like it is the best option, but I'd just like some feedback before going through with my purchase.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/6/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/28/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- DT770 Pro-80ohm And a Mixamp. Will I be in need for an AMP too? Last post on 2/8/17 at 6:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help choose amp + soundcard(possibly dac) for DT770/80! Last post on 12/24/12 at 10:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II OR Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Last post on 12/9/12 at 5:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brand new Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 OHM !!! Last post on 11/29/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-Pro700mk2 or Beyer DT770? Last post on 11/10/12 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
It’s been a year since I started writing/filming reviews, and it all began with the ZMF Vibro Mk. I in cornflower blue. I found the sound very fun, found the bass ports interesting and thought they...
Will the Fiio e6 be adequate for DT770 pro 80 ohm? (Very new to this)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 46/25/12 at 10:06am
I don't have a E6, but I have an E5 and the amps in in both are basically the same (makes sense, similar price, just one is newer). With my DT 770 Pro 80s the E5 doesn't make much of a difference honestly except for the small bass boost I get from turning on bass boost. Other than that, any sound difference is minimal at best and probably more placebo than actual. If you are running your beyers on a high powered device like a Cowon, Iphone 4s, or one of those high powered Android phones, then just save your money honestly, the E6 probably won't do a lot.
I'm not audio expert but those are just from my personal experience since I have a similar setup as you so take it with a grain of salt. I hope that helped :)post #3 of 46/26/12 at 2:50pmThread Starterpost #4 of 46/26/12 at 4:16pmQuote:
Great choice! Hopefully you like yours. The good news is that if you end up with some more disposable cash down the road, they do improve with amplification so you can always add an amp in afterward.
- Will the Fiio e6 be adequate for DT770 pro 80 ohm? (Very new to this)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 19 seconds ago
- › Forward Nozzle Angle on In-Ear Earphones? 1 minute ago
- › Final SONOROUS III 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016 1 minute ago
- › Need help finding a new IEM 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear