I know it's far from the best, but my files aren't too high quality (120-300 bitrate mp3's) and my budget is really tight. It looks like it is the best option, but I'd just like some feedback before going through with my purchase.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/6/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/28/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- DT770 Pro-80ohm And a Mixamp. Will I be in need for an AMP too? Last post on 6/14/12 at 11:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help choose amp + soundcard(possibly dac) for DT770/80! Last post on 12/24/12 at 10:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II OR Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Last post on 12/9/12 at 5:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brand new Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 OHM !!! Last post on 11/29/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-Pro700mk2 or Beyer DT770? Last post on 11/10/12 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
Will the Fiio e6 be adequate for DT770 pro 80 ohm? (Very new to this)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 46/25/12 at 10:06am
I don't have a E6, but I have an E5 and the amps in in both are basically the same (makes sense, similar price, just one is newer). With my DT 770 Pro 80s the E5 doesn't make much of a difference honestly except for the small bass boost I get from turning on bass boost. Other than that, any sound difference is minimal at best and probably more placebo than actual. If you are running your beyers on a high powered device like a Cowon, Iphone 4s, or one of those high powered Android phones, then just save your money honestly, the E6 probably won't do a lot.
I'm not audio expert but those are just from my personal experience since I have a similar setup as you so take it with a grain of salt. I hope that helped :)post #3 of 46/26/12 at 2:50pmThread Starterpost #4 of 46/26/12 at 4:16pmQuote:
Great choice! Hopefully you like yours. The good news is that if you end up with some more disposable cash down the road, they do improve with amplification so you can always add an amp in afterward.
- Will the Fiio e6 be adequate for DT770 pro 80 ohm? (Very new to this)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 20 seconds ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 24 seconds ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 31 seconds ago
- › Review and comparison of DUNU DN-1000, DN-2000, & JVC HA-FX850 41 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 45 seconds ago
- › How to I make my Fiio x5 DAC work on windows 7 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica IM50 Black like new 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Duet / Portaphile 627/Micro/X / Vorzuge Pure II 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)