I know it's far from the best, but my files aren't too high quality (120-300 bitrate mp3's) and my budget is really tight. It looks like it is the best option, but I'd just like some feedback before going through with my purchase.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/6/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/28/12
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- DT770 Pro-80ohm And a Mixamp. Will I be in need for an AMP too? Last post on 6/14/12 at 11:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help choose amp + soundcard(possibly dac) for DT770/80! Last post on 12/24/12 at 10:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II OR Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Last post on 12/9/12 at 5:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brand new Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 OHM !!! Last post on 11/29/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-Pro700mk2 or Beyer DT770? Last post on 11/10/12 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Will the Fiio e6 be adequate for DT770 pro 80 ohm? (Very new to this)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 46/25/12 at 10:06am
I don't have a E6, but I have an E5 and the amps in in both are basically the same (makes sense, similar price, just one is newer). With my DT 770 Pro 80s the E5 doesn't make much of a difference honestly except for the small bass boost I get from turning on bass boost. Other than that, any sound difference is minimal at best and probably more placebo than actual. If you are running your beyers on a high powered device like a Cowon, Iphone 4s, or one of those high powered Android phones, then just save your money honestly, the E6 probably won't do a lot.
I'm not audio expert but those are just from my personal experience since I have a similar setup as you so take it with a grain of salt. I hope that helped :)post #3 of 46/26/12 at 2:50pmThread Starterpost #4 of 46/26/12 at 4:16pmQuote:
Great choice! Hopefully you like yours. The good news is that if you end up with some more disposable cash down the road, they do improve with amplification so you can always add an amp in afterward.
- Will the Fiio e6 be adequate for DT770 pro 80 ohm? (Very new to this)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 41 seconds ago
- › Lepai LP-2020A for the ath-esw9's? 43 seconds ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › Item: Peachtree Decco65 Integrated Stereo Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)