Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Interest check:: Chi-Uni-Fi 6.5 November 17th 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Interest check:: Chi-Uni-Fi 6.5 November 17th 2012 - Page 2

post #16 of 66
Missed the last one (family visited) but I'll try to make it this time !
post #17 of 66

I missed last year's meet. Count me out this year as well since I have nothing new to exhibit.

post #18 of 66
Missed the opportunity for my first meet in june; I was out of town.
But hopefully I might make this one.
But then again, I might not...
post #19 of 66
Last one was epic (to quote Charlie sheen).
Count me in for 6.5.
post #20 of 66

Interest.

 

Edit: Soup, if you would like me to bring a certain keyboard let me know.


Edited by slytown - 8/1/12 at 10:25pm
post #21 of 66
Ugg really want to get to one of these but thats the weekend for F1 in austin!! Next time for me
post #22 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by slytown View Post

 

Edit: Soup, if you would like me to bring a certain keyboard let me know.

 

Just noticed that edit. Id love if you could bring a red switch keyboard, and if you have a Topre switch keyboard as well that would be awesome! That Happy Hacking Keyboard just looks too cool, but i justify the money not knowing what it feels like beerchug.gif

post #23 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle_Driver View Post

I missed last year's meet. Count me out this year as well since I have nothing new to exhibit.

No need to miss just because you don't have anything new.  You can still come to hang out, to see and listening to others setups.  That's one thing that I love to do is just go and hang out and listen to the different systems.

 

James

post #24 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva View Post

 

Just noticed that edit. Id love if you could bring a red switch keyboard, and if you have a Topre switch keyboard as well that would be awesome! That Happy Hacking Keyboard just looks too cool, but i justify the money not knowing what it feels like beerchug.gif

 

I don't have a red, but I have a black. I think I'm just going to bring vinyl this time. My computer tower is just annoying to lug around as well. You'll have to test the keyboards on yours or someone else's laptop.

post #25 of 66

I'm in.  

post #26 of 66

Anyone interested in a Saturday get together in downtown Chicago at Tweak Studio's new store.  Arnold has offered to host a get together.  It isn't intended to replace this, just maybe a mini meet.  I was thinking of just catching the train up.

post #27 of 66

I love the idea of a mini meet.  I'm new to the area so any meet ups sound golden to me.  I don't mean to derail the thread, but has anyone attended a Chicago Audio Society meeting? Impressions?

post #28 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Addict View Post

Anyone interested in a Saturday get together in downtown Chicago at Tweak Studio's new store.  Arnold has offered to host a get together.  It isn't intended to replace this, just maybe a mini meet.  I was thinking of just catching the train up.

 

This Saturday?  Sounds cool!

post #29 of 66
Unfortunately I have a conflict Sat., otherwise I'd be there
post #30 of 66

I can't make it, but if anyone from Milwaukee wants to lug some of my gear I'd be fine with it on display.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Interest check:: Chi-Uni-Fi 6.5 November 17th 2012