Mind to tell why you don't prefer fa003?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/19/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productFischer Audio FA-003tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productGoldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productHippo Boxtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productHippo Cricri Amp and Dactagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Full-size headphones for home use for about 200$ Last post on 7/29/12 at 10:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of headphones suitable for gaming on a budget (details inside) Last post on 8/19/12 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing (fairly) cheap on ear headphones Last post on 3/25/13 at 1:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry level Headphone Last post on 7/14/12 at 10:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- College student confused about headphone choices Last post on 7/6/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Goldring Dr150 + Hippo Cricri amp or Sennheiser HD558 + Hippo box amp - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 276/25/12 at 7:48amThread Starter
well i felt the mids and treble sounded very wierd from what im used to, the pads were squeezeing my head rather hard too, so it wasn't comfy. but mostly, i felt the soundstage on the HD558 was a lot wider, so i liked it betterpost #18 of 276/25/12 at 8:51pmpost #19 of 276/25/12 at 10:57pmThread Starter
that would be the Shure srh940, its soundstage and comfort is amazing too, detail is better than HD558, but less bass then the HD558, but treble is so high i find it almost biting to my earspost #20 of 276/25/12 at 11:45pmpost #21 of 276/26/12 at 1:05amThread Starter
should be similar i feel, maybe just very slightly less wide.
edit: owh by the way, its SRH940, not HD940. HD is for Sennheiser headphones
Edited by streetdragon - 6/26/12 at 1:12ampost #22 of 276/26/12 at 3:44ampost #23 of 276/26/12 at 4:39amThread Starter
well i guess this would mean dark and soft sounding headphones, umm... not sure... maybe try asking this thread, im sure they can help you better than just my limited opinions alone
http://www.head-fi.org/t/593365/the-soundstage-head-club/45post #24 of 276/26/12 at 6:15ampost #25 of 276/30/12 at 10:12am
Hi guys im new here... Im from malaysia too and the prices here are amazingly high compared to US. on that web site you shared, i managed to find the DR150 in a bundle for MYR 519 (164 USD) bundle consisted of the headphones, the CiriCiri amp, and a pair of crossroad iems. I still really want to get my beyer dt1350 though (bundled at Rm1299 (409 USD)- with the ciriciri or phonak 012 or Goldring DR150) and do need an iem to replace my current one which are dying.. some advice? my maximum budget is Rm1500.post #26 of 276/30/12 at 10:39amThread Starter
having an iem and the bayer dt1350 are your 2 most importaint points i feel? i suggest you get the beyer set, get the free amp and buy another iem that you like that is under rm200, sounds good?post #27 of 276/30/12 at 10:45amThread Starter
- Goldring Dr150 + Hippo Cricri amp or Sennheiser HD558 + Hippo box amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › ATH WS99BT Discussion & Impressions 9 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-EX600: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 6 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 11 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 13 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016 14 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...