Mind to tell why you don't prefer fa003?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/19/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productFischer Audio FA-003tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productGoldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productHippo Boxtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productHippo Cricri Amp and Dactagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Full-size headphones for home use for about 200$ Last post on 7/29/12 at 10:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of headphones suitable for gaming on a budget (details inside) Last post on 8/19/12 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing (fairly) cheap on ear headphones Last post on 3/25/13 at 1:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry level Headphone Last post on 7/14/12 at 10:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- College student confused about headphone choices Last post on 7/6/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Goldring Dr150 + Hippo Cricri amp or Sennheiser HD558 + Hippo box amp - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 276/25/12 at 7:48amThread Starter
well i felt the mids and treble sounded very wierd from what im used to, the pads were squeezeing my head rather hard too, so it wasn't comfy. but mostly, i felt the soundstage on the HD558 was a lot wider, so i liked it betterpost #18 of 276/25/12 at 8:51pmpost #19 of 276/25/12 at 10:57pmThread Starter
that would be the Shure srh940, its soundstage and comfort is amazing too, detail is better than HD558, but less bass then the HD558, but treble is so high i find it almost biting to my earspost #20 of 276/25/12 at 11:45pmpost #21 of 276/26/12 at 1:05amThread Starter
should be similar i feel, maybe just very slightly less wide.
edit: owh by the way, its SRH940, not HD940. HD is for Sennheiser headphones
Edited by streetdragon - 6/26/12 at 1:12ampost #22 of 276/26/12 at 3:44ampost #23 of 276/26/12 at 4:39amThread Starter
well i guess this would mean dark and soft sounding headphones, umm... not sure... maybe try asking this thread, im sure they can help you better than just my limited opinions alone
http://www.head-fi.org/t/593365/the-soundstage-head-club/45post #24 of 276/26/12 at 6:15ampost #25 of 276/30/12 at 10:12am
Hi guys im new here... Im from malaysia too and the prices here are amazingly high compared to US. on that web site you shared, i managed to find the DR150 in a bundle for MYR 519 (164 USD) bundle consisted of the headphones, the CiriCiri amp, and a pair of crossroad iems. I still really want to get my beyer dt1350 though (bundled at Rm1299 (409 USD)- with the ciriciri or phonak 012 or Goldring DR150) and do need an iem to replace my current one which are dying.. some advice? my maximum budget is Rm1500.post #26 of 276/30/12 at 10:39amThread Starter
having an iem and the bayer dt1350 are your 2 most importaint points i feel? i suggest you get the beyer set, get the free amp and buy another iem that you like that is under rm200, sounds good?post #27 of 276/30/12 at 10:45amThread Starter
- Goldring Dr150 + Hippo Cricri amp or Sennheiser HD558 + Hippo box amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 56 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 7 minutes ago
- › Lutex Audio - Affordable DD, BA, and Hybrid offerings 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...