Mind to tell why you don't prefer fa003?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/19/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productFischer Audio FA-003tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productGoldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productHippo Boxtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productHippo Cricri Amp and Dactagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Full-size headphones for home use for about 200$ Last post on 7/29/12 at 10:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of headphones suitable for gaming on a budget (details inside) Last post on 8/19/12 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing (fairly) cheap on ear headphones Last post on 3/25/13 at 1:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry level Headphone Last post on 7/14/12 at 10:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- College student confused about headphone choices Last post on 7/6/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
Goldring Dr150 + Hippo Cricri amp or Sennheiser HD558 + Hippo box amp - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 276/25/12 at 7:48amThread Starter
well i felt the mids and treble sounded very wierd from what im used to, the pads were squeezeing my head rather hard too, so it wasn't comfy. but mostly, i felt the soundstage on the HD558 was a lot wider, so i liked it betterpost #18 of 276/25/12 at 8:51pmpost #19 of 276/25/12 at 10:57pmThread Starter
that would be the Shure srh940, its soundstage and comfort is amazing too, detail is better than HD558, but less bass then the HD558, but treble is so high i find it almost biting to my earspost #20 of 276/25/12 at 11:45pmpost #21 of 276/26/12 at 1:05amThread Starter
should be similar i feel, maybe just very slightly less wide.
edit: owh by the way, its SRH940, not HD940. HD is for Sennheiser headphones
Edited by streetdragon - 6/26/12 at 1:12ampost #22 of 276/26/12 at 3:44ampost #23 of 276/26/12 at 4:39amThread Starter
well i guess this would mean dark and soft sounding headphones, umm... not sure... maybe try asking this thread, im sure they can help you better than just my limited opinions alone
http://www.head-fi.org/t/593365/the-soundstage-head-club/45post #24 of 276/26/12 at 6:15ampost #25 of 276/30/12 at 10:12am
Hi guys im new here... Im from malaysia too and the prices here are amazingly high compared to US. on that web site you shared, i managed to find the DR150 in a bundle for MYR 519 (164 USD) bundle consisted of the headphones, the CiriCiri amp, and a pair of crossroad iems. I still really want to get my beyer dt1350 though (bundled at Rm1299 (409 USD)- with the ciriciri or phonak 012 or Goldring DR150) and do need an iem to replace my current one which are dying.. some advice? my maximum budget is Rm1500.post #26 of 276/30/12 at 10:39amThread Starter
having an iem and the bayer dt1350 are your 2 most importaint points i feel? i suggest you get the beyer set, get the free amp and buy another iem that you like that is under rm200, sounds good?post #27 of 276/30/12 at 10:45amThread Starter
- Goldring Dr150 + Hippo Cricri amp or Sennheiser HD558 + Hippo box amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 seconds ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 2 minutes ago
- › VE RUNABOUT Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear