Mind to tell why you don't prefer fa003?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/19/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productFischer Audio FA-003tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productGoldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productHippo Boxtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productHippo Cricri Amp and Dactagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Full-size headphones for home use for about 200$ Last post on 7/29/12 at 10:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of headphones suitable for gaming on a budget (details inside) Last post on 8/19/12 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing (fairly) cheap on ear headphones Last post on 3/25/13 at 1:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry level Headphone Last post on 7/14/12 at 10:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- College student confused about headphone choices Last post on 7/6/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Goldring Dr150 + Hippo Cricri amp or Sennheiser HD558 + Hippo box amp - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 276/25/12 at 7:48amThread Starter
well i felt the mids and treble sounded very wierd from what im used to, the pads were squeezeing my head rather hard too, so it wasn't comfy. but mostly, i felt the soundstage on the HD558 was a lot wider, so i liked it betterpost #18 of 276/25/12 at 8:51pmpost #19 of 276/25/12 at 10:57pmThread Starter
that would be the Shure srh940, its soundstage and comfort is amazing too, detail is better than HD558, but less bass then the HD558, but treble is so high i find it almost biting to my earspost #20 of 276/25/12 at 11:45pmpost #21 of 276/26/12 at 1:05amThread Starter
should be similar i feel, maybe just very slightly less wide.
edit: owh by the way, its SRH940, not HD940. HD is for Sennheiser headphones
Edited by streetdragon - 6/26/12 at 1:12ampost #22 of 276/26/12 at 3:44ampost #23 of 276/26/12 at 4:39amThread Starter
well i guess this would mean dark and soft sounding headphones, umm... not sure... maybe try asking this thread, im sure they can help you better than just my limited opinions alone
http://www.head-fi.org/t/593365/the-soundstage-head-club/45post #24 of 276/26/12 at 6:15ampost #25 of 276/30/12 at 10:12am
Hi guys im new here... Im from malaysia too and the prices here are amazingly high compared to US. on that web site you shared, i managed to find the DR150 in a bundle for MYR 519 (164 USD) bundle consisted of the headphones, the CiriCiri amp, and a pair of crossroad iems. I still really want to get my beyer dt1350 though (bundled at Rm1299 (409 USD)- with the ciriciri or phonak 012 or Goldring DR150) and do need an iem to replace my current one which are dying.. some advice? my maximum budget is Rm1500.post #26 of 276/30/12 at 10:39amThread Starter
having an iem and the bayer dt1350 are your 2 most importaint points i feel? i suggest you get the beyer set, get the free amp and buy another iem that you like that is under rm200, sounds good?post #27 of 276/30/12 at 10:45amThread Starter
- Goldring Dr150 + Hippo Cricri amp or Sennheiser HD558 + Hippo box amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 19 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 28 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 54 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ETHER C angled ear pads 3 minutes ago
- › Ie800 check 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Earbuds 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...