Really just for cosmetic purposes and not for the idea that its upgrading SQ at all. I have one of these 6651.jpg that I use to plug from the back of my DAC to my speakers and a more visually pleasing cable would be nice. Any ideas?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Links to "upgrade" RCA cables?
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/16/12
- productMonster iCable 800 MP3 Player to Auxiliary Input Cord (3 Feet)tagged by System, 6/16/12
- categoryRCA XLR Cablestagged by System, 6/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- **Help finding RCA/usb high quality cables** Last post on 10/4/12 at 10:25am in Computer Audio
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
JOINHANDMADE'S JELLY GALAXY INTRODUCTION Joinhandmade is a Vietnamese earphone maker. Its specialty is obvious: handmade electronics. To date, Joinhandmade has released two earphones as...
- Hi End Cables
Links to "upgrade" RCA cables?
post #1 of 3
6/15/12 at 6:01pm
post #2 of 3
6/15/12 at 8:31pm
post #3 of 3
6/15/12 at 10:21pm
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2862 Active Users (432 Members and 2430 Guests)
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 7 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 45 seconds ago
- › [Not-So-Poor Man Reviews] Final Audio Design's Lab I (1500 Dollar... 54 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Balancing Act Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)