Really just for cosmetic purposes and not for the idea that its upgrading SQ at all. I have one of these 6651.jpg that I use to plug from the back of my DAC to my speakers and a more visually pleasing cable would be nice. Any ideas?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Links to "upgrade" RCA cables?
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/16/12
- productMonster iCable 800 MP3 Player to Auxiliary Input Cord (3 Feet)tagged by System, 6/16/12
- categoryRCA XLR Cablestagged by System, 6/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- **Help finding RCA/usb high quality cables** Last post on 10/4/12 at 10:25am in Computer Audio
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: Today
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
- Hi End Cables
Links to "upgrade" RCA cables?
post #1 of 3
6/15/12 at 6:01pm
post #2 of 3
6/15/12 at 8:31pm
post #3 of 3
6/15/12 at 10:21pm
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3546 Active Users (666 Members and 2880 Guests)
- › Objectivists board room 45 seconds ago
- › Headphones 300$ max. 1 minute ago
- › Looking for to buy some IEM/Headphones. 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Is a soundcard worth it for CS GO and other FPS if i have AD700x? 6 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)