- 262 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ath es 55tagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productMonster Beats by Dre Studiotagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 419 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 429 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 449 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which of these Sennheiser? Last post on 7/15/12 at 6:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 429 Impressions/Reviews? Last post on 4/26/15 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 419 Impressions Last post on 1/8/13 at 1:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can someone help me choose headphones? Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does the Sennheiser HD 448 has good bass? Last post on 7/2/12 at 3:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
Sennheiser HD439 review - Page 11post #151 of 1551/10/15 at 3:47pmI accidentally left my 439 blasting EDM for 2 hours while listening to speakers. I was sure they'd be toast.Nope! instead there's a noticeable improvement in bass extension!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1555/2/15 at 1:30pm
I like the HD 439's but the treble is really rolled back.. I just feel the sound is not very "opened" and they lack detail in the mids and treble.. Is there any good alternative from Seenheiser for me, but keeping the amount of bass these have?post #153 of 1555/4/15 at 3:53ampost #154 of 1555/7/15 at 7:43am
Some people call it "burn in". You are getting used to the sound signature of the headphones IMO.
- Sennheiser HD439 review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Objectivists board room 7 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 32 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › SoundMAGIC release E50S and E80S In-Ear Reference Series 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)