- 236 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ath es 55tagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productMonster Beats by Dre Studiotagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 419 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 429 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 449 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which of these Sennheiser? Last post on 7/15/12 at 6:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 429 Impressions/Reviews? Last post on 4/26/15 at 8:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 419 Impressions Last post on 1/8/13 at 1:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can someone help me choose headphones? Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does the Sennheiser HD 448 has good bass? Last post on 7/2/12 at 3:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review Introduction Many thanks to samma3a.com for providing me with a ASG2.5 for a week to review. Aurisonics is a Nashville, Tennessee, US based company that produces...
For music on the go. This are my favourites for the moment. I rate it even higher than the Sennheiser Momentum because the cans are much more comfortable. In terms of Bass qualities,I prefer...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
This pair of beauty have unseated my AKG 551 as a my favourite portable headphones to go with my ipod touch while I enjoy my spotify playlists. Coldplay´s "Life in Technicolour" is an...
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Sennheiser HD439 review - Page 11post #151 of 1541/10/15 at 3:47pmI accidentally left my 439 blasting EDM for 2 hours while listening to speakers. I was sure they'd be toast.Nope! instead there's a noticeable improvement in bass extension!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1545/2/15 at 1:30pm
I like the HD 439's but the treble is really rolled back.. I just feel the sound is not very "opened" and they lack detail in the mids and treble.. Is there any good alternative from Seenheiser for me, but keeping the amount of bass these have?post #153 of 1545/4/15 at 3:53ampost #154 of 1545/7/15 at 7:43am
Some people call it "burn in". You are getting used to the sound signature of the headphones IMO.
- Sennheiser HD439 review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Hi-Fi Headphone Hunting 17 seconds ago
- › Which SR-009 amp sounds the most realistic to you? 44 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › New Beyer DT1350 4 minutes ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 9 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2