- 296 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ath es 55tagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productMonster Beats by Dre Studiotagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 419 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 429 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 449 Headphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which of these Sennheiser? Last post on 7/15/12 at 6:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 429 Impressions/Reviews? Last post on 8/26/15 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 419 Impressions Last post on 1/8/13 at 1:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can someone help me choose headphones? Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does the Sennheiser HD 448 has good bass? Last post on 7/2/12 at 3:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
Sennheiser HD439 review - Page 11post #151 of 1561/10/15 at 3:47pmI accidentally left my 439 blasting EDM for 2 hours while listening to speakers. I was sure they'd be toast.Nope! instead there's a noticeable improvement in bass extension!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 1565/2/15 at 1:30pm
I like the HD 439's but the treble is really rolled back.. I just feel the sound is not very "opened" and they lack detail in the mids and treble.. Is there any good alternative from Seenheiser for me, but keeping the amount of bass these have?post #153 of 1565/4/15 at 3:53ampost #154 of 1565/7/15 at 7:43am
Some people call it "burn in". You are getting used to the sound signature of the headphones IMO.post #155 of 1566/2/15 at 6:06am
- Sennheiser HD439 review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Minty Blue Headamp Pico Slim 8 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 43 seconds ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! 54 seconds ago
- › Aune M2 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 10 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 10 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2