Isn't there a razordogdeal for $299 NIB?
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most** - Page 3post #31 of 396/24/12 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 396/24/12 at 3:02pm
That's who I got mine from. But then I suspected I needed to upgrade to the HD650 after reading this:post #33 of 396/24/12 at 3:05pm
I personally think $25 for a month of wear, from an authorized dealer is worth it, but only MattTCG can answer that for himself. Here is two hoping you two can come to an agreement!
I just bought a HD650. Totally stoked to hear it.post #34 of 396/24/12 at 3:07pm
DX 1000. But I did manage to acquire a new pair but it was on the last minute. Bought the second last HA model.
Otherwise I don´t really regret anything. T1 could be fun but I know I would do most of my listening on the LCD-2 anyway.post #35 of 396/24/12 at 3:12pmQuote:
Having the HD600, I kinda miss the HD650. But I'd say the exact opposite thing if I had the HD650!
Love them both. You should post your impressions in another thread once you get them.post #36 of 396/28/12 at 2:38am
I sold my HD 439's which I didn't like at first but after my ears got used to them with a little burn in time I fell in love with them, mostly with Rock & Jazz music, I now have the HD 558's foam modded and love them to death but miss the 439's for bass heavy music & the isolation.
The 558's amaze me and I am using the line out of my Samsung Galaxy Player 5. Anyone suggest a good amp for me to use with my ipod touch 4 lod?post #37 of 396/28/12 at 2:58ampost #38 of 396/30/12 at 12:14am
Probably my Shure SRH940. Headband was uncomfortable and bothered me, but I never really tried too hard to fix that issue. I loved the sound and the amazing detail that it had though.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › WTS: Emu Teak Cups (Cups only) and the Drivers 47 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin iDAC-6 - a killer new DAC with tons of options on board 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 4 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › FT: my Schiit Vali 2 for your Magni 2 Uber 6 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...