Isn't there a razordogdeal for $299 NIB?
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most** - Page 3post #31 of 396/24/12 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 396/24/12 at 3:02pm
That's who I got mine from. But then I suspected I needed to upgrade to the HD650 after reading this:post #33 of 396/24/12 at 3:05pm
I personally think $25 for a month of wear, from an authorized dealer is worth it, but only MattTCG can answer that for himself. Here is two hoping you two can come to an agreement!
I just bought a HD650. Totally stoked to hear it.post #34 of 396/24/12 at 3:07pm
DX 1000. But I did manage to acquire a new pair but it was on the last minute. Bought the second last HA model.
Otherwise I don´t really regret anything. T1 could be fun but I know I would do most of my listening on the LCD-2 anyway.post #35 of 396/24/12 at 3:12pmQuote:
Having the HD600, I kinda miss the HD650. But I'd say the exact opposite thing if I had the HD650!
Love them both. You should post your impressions in another thread once you get them.post #36 of 396/28/12 at 2:38am
I sold my HD 439's which I didn't like at first but after my ears got used to them with a little burn in time I fell in love with them, mostly with Rock & Jazz music, I now have the HD 558's foam modded and love them to death but miss the 439's for bass heavy music & the isolation.
The 558's amaze me and I am using the line out of my Samsung Galaxy Player 5. Anyone suggest a good amp for me to use with my ipod touch 4 lod?post #37 of 396/28/12 at 2:58ampost #38 of 396/30/12 at 12:14am
Probably my Shure SRH940. Headband was uncomfortable and bothered me, but I never really tried too hard to fix that issue. I loved the sound and the amazing detail that it had though.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Is "apple quality" really worth of not deserving a dac/amp? 16 seconds ago
- › NEW Fostex TR-70, TR-80 & TR-90 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions Thread. VSonic's answer to Sony's EX1000??? 1 minute ago
- › The Endgame Headphone - is there an end? 2 minutes ago
- › New - Cowon Plenue S 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...