Isn't there a razordogdeal for $299 NIB?
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most** - Page 3post #31 of 396/24/12 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 396/24/12 at 3:02pm
That's who I got mine from. But then I suspected I needed to upgrade to the HD650 after reading this:post #33 of 396/24/12 at 3:05pm
I personally think $25 for a month of wear, from an authorized dealer is worth it, but only MattTCG can answer that for himself. Here is two hoping you two can come to an agreement!
I just bought a HD650. Totally stoked to hear it.post #34 of 396/24/12 at 3:07pm
DX 1000. But I did manage to acquire a new pair but it was on the last minute. Bought the second last HA model.
Otherwise I don´t really regret anything. T1 could be fun but I know I would do most of my listening on the LCD-2 anyway.post #35 of 396/24/12 at 3:12pmQuote:
Having the HD600, I kinda miss the HD650. But I'd say the exact opposite thing if I had the HD650!
Love them both. You should post your impressions in another thread once you get them.post #36 of 396/28/12 at 2:38am
I sold my HD 439's which I didn't like at first but after my ears got used to them with a little burn in time I fell in love with them, mostly with Rock & Jazz music, I now have the HD 558's foam modded and love them to death but miss the 439's for bass heavy music & the isolation.
The 558's amaze me and I am using the line out of my Samsung Galaxy Player 5. Anyone suggest a good amp for me to use with my ipod touch 4 lod?post #37 of 396/28/12 at 2:58ampost #38 of 396/30/12 at 12:14am
Probably my Shure SRH940. Headband was uncomfortable and bothered me, but I never really tried too hard to fix that issue. I loved the sound and the amazing detail that it had though.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 1 second ago
- › FS: VTL 300 monoblocks, upgraded by VTL to MB-450 w/ RARE GOLD... 20 seconds ago
- › New: Brainwavz R3 29 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 29 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 30 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)