Isn't there a razordogdeal for $299 NIB?
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most** - Page 3post #31 of 396/24/12 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 396/24/12 at 3:02pm
That's who I got mine from. But then I suspected I needed to upgrade to the HD650 after reading this:post #33 of 396/24/12 at 3:05pm
I personally think $25 for a month of wear, from an authorized dealer is worth it, but only MattTCG can answer that for himself. Here is two hoping you two can come to an agreement!
I just bought a HD650. Totally stoked to hear it.post #34 of 396/24/12 at 3:07pm
DX 1000. But I did manage to acquire a new pair but it was on the last minute. Bought the second last HA model.
Otherwise I don´t really regret anything. T1 could be fun but I know I would do most of my listening on the LCD-2 anyway.post #35 of 396/24/12 at 3:12pmQuote:
Having the HD600, I kinda miss the HD650. But I'd say the exact opposite thing if I had the HD650!
Love them both. You should post your impressions in another thread once you get them.post #36 of 396/28/12 at 2:38am
I sold my HD 439's which I didn't like at first but after my ears got used to them with a little burn in time I fell in love with them, mostly with Rock & Jazz music, I now have the HD 558's foam modded and love them to death but miss the 439's for bass heavy music & the isolation.
The 558's amaze me and I am using the line out of my Samsung Galaxy Player 5. Anyone suggest a good amp for me to use with my ipod touch 4 lod?post #37 of 396/28/12 at 2:58ampost #38 of 396/30/12 at 12:14am
Probably my Shure SRH940. Headband was uncomfortable and bothered me, but I never really tried too hard to fix that issue. I loved the sound and the amazing detail that it had though.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 10 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears - Introducing "ARTHUR" , [USA & Europe... 4 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 8 minutes ago
- › 2016 Autumn Tokyo Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 22-23 10 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...