Isn't there a razordogdeal for $299 NIB?
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most** - Page 3post #31 of 396/24/12 at 2:58pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 396/24/12 at 3:02pm
That's who I got mine from. But then I suspected I needed to upgrade to the HD650 after reading this:post #33 of 396/24/12 at 3:05pm
I personally think $25 for a month of wear, from an authorized dealer is worth it, but only MattTCG can answer that for himself. Here is two hoping you two can come to an agreement!
I just bought a HD650. Totally stoked to hear it.post #34 of 396/24/12 at 3:07pm
DX 1000. But I did manage to acquire a new pair but it was on the last minute. Bought the second last HA model.
Otherwise I don´t really regret anything. T1 could be fun but I know I would do most of my listening on the LCD-2 anyway.post #35 of 396/24/12 at 3:12pmQuote:
Having the HD600, I kinda miss the HD650. But I'd say the exact opposite thing if I had the HD650!
Love them both. You should post your impressions in another thread once you get them.post #36 of 396/28/12 at 2:38am
I sold my HD 439's which I didn't like at first but after my ears got used to them with a little burn in time I fell in love with them, mostly with Rock & Jazz music, I now have the HD 558's foam modded and love them to death but miss the 439's for bass heavy music & the isolation.
The 558's amaze me and I am using the line out of my Samsung Galaxy Player 5. Anyone suggest a good amp for me to use with my ipod touch 4 lod?post #37 of 396/28/12 at 2:58ampost #38 of 396/30/12 at 12:14am
Probably my Shure SRH940. Headband was uncomfortable and bothered me, but I never really tried too hard to fix that issue. I loved the sound and the amazing detail that it had though.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 26 seconds ago
- › Schiit Show 2 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › In Ear Headphones under 200eur as replacements for Monster Turbine 1 minute ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › [review] NuPrime uDSD 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Any advice on trading expensive headphones with wear? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...