I've sold the HD555 and AD700 (no regrets :D). I'm about to sell the AD900 I upgraded to, to pay for a new Beyer phone. I feel kinda divided about selling the AD900 because of the way acoustic music and jazz sounds on it (low bass but non-fatiguing as long as you're not listening to rock)... I guess that's the one I regret the most but I usually upgrade to better phones so that's not really an issue.
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
Commercial brands are pretty much like IT girls: should one of them flash her bare belly in the street, the next day the whole town would follow to vast enjoyment of the «other half of mankind»,...
Cayin can definitely organise master-classes "how to succeed on personal audio market". Of course with their experience on serious hi-fi market, taking over portable niche isn't hard, but so many...
Looks: 10 These look really good and matured in design. The carbon fiber earcups especially (when not covered in fingerprints) Can't go wrong with all black. What concerns me a little is how long...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most** - Page 2post #16 of 396/23/12 at 1:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 396/23/12 at 1:22pmpost #18 of 396/23/12 at 3:23pmpost #19 of 396/23/12 at 6:46pm
For me I think it was the DT990/600Ohm. I loved them a lot but needed the money, so yeah.. I would always rebuy them, but I want the original price I paid for them. Prices have surged so I can't do it.post #20 of 396/23/12 at 6:57pmpost #21 of 396/24/12 at 1:26pmThread Starterpost #22 of 396/24/12 at 1:28pmpost #23 of 396/24/12 at 1:28pmpost #24 of 396/24/12 at 1:41pmThread Starterpost #25 of 396/24/12 at 1:42pmpost #26 of 396/24/12 at 1:52pmpost #27 of 396/24/12 at 2:33pmSurprising to see DT990/600 and HD 600 mentioned so many times.
Honestly for me, the SR-225 is probably the only one I've really regretted selling. Going back and forth on replacing it. All the rest had some major flaw or didn't get used hardly at all (like my HD 580s which I used maybe monthly or less).post #28 of 396/24/12 at 2:37pmpost #29 of 396/24/12 at 2:41pmThread Starterpost #30 of 396/24/12 at 2:52pm
Buy the one Katun is selling! $275 for one month old pair is a great deal.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 25 seconds ago
- › New iRiver AK70 26 seconds ago
- › Atlanta Fall Meet 43 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 59 seconds ago
- › The AK320 thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › New Burson Conductor - V2 and V2+ 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo mint 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 7 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 8 minutes ago
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › ZMF Headphones x Vibro MK II by Cinder
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Turrican2
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...