I've sold the HD555 and AD700 (no regrets :D). I'm about to sell the AD900 I upgraded to, to pay for a new Beyer phone. I feel kinda divided about selling the AD900 because of the way acoustic music and jazz sounds on it (low bass but non-fatiguing as long as you're not listening to rock)... I guess that's the one I regret the most but I usually upgrade to better phones so that's not really an issue.
- productAKG Q701Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/15/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 6/15/12
- productSennheiser HD-600tagged by System, 6/15/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900 - Blacktagged by System, 6/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which of these headphones are the best for me... Last post on 1/13/13 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most** - Page 2post #16 of 396/23/12 at 1:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 396/23/12 at 1:22pmpost #18 of 396/23/12 at 3:23pmpost #19 of 396/23/12 at 6:46pm
For me I think it was the DT990/600Ohm. I loved them a lot but needed the money, so yeah.. I would always rebuy them, but I want the original price I paid for them. Prices have surged so I can't do it.post #20 of 396/23/12 at 6:57pmpost #21 of 396/24/12 at 1:26pmThread Starterpost #22 of 396/24/12 at 1:28pmpost #23 of 396/24/12 at 1:28pmpost #24 of 396/24/12 at 1:41pmThread Starterpost #25 of 396/24/12 at 1:42pmpost #26 of 396/24/12 at 1:52pmpost #27 of 396/24/12 at 2:33pmSurprising to see DT990/600 and HD 600 mentioned so many times.
Honestly for me, the SR-225 is probably the only one I've really regretted selling. Going back and forth on replacing it. All the rest had some major flaw or didn't get used hardly at all (like my HD 580s which I used maybe monthly or less).post #28 of 396/24/12 at 2:37pmpost #29 of 396/24/12 at 2:41pmThread Starterpost #30 of 396/24/12 at 2:52pm
Buy the one Katun is selling! $275 for one month old pair is a great deal.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 18 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 28 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 41 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Where do New Zealanders get their gear from? 3 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead SEX 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi