For me, it was my Beyer dt 990/600. They were just fun to listen to and the comfort level was off the charts. Even when I didn't really feel like listening, I could still listen to them.
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**post #1 of 396/14/12 at 6:09amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 396/14/12 at 7:49am
Their cups were a bit too shallow for me. Their sound was amazingly clean though, and even though they had a very large treble spike, it wasn't ringy or strident.
I guess mine would be DT990 600Ω as well? Because it's only one of the two headphones I've sold so far and I couldn't care less about M50.post #3 of 396/14/12 at 7:52ampost #4 of 396/14/12 at 8:07ampost #5 of 396/14/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #6 of 396/14/12 at 8:57am
Sennheiser HD600. Worst decision I ever made in this hobby. I started looking for a headphone that sounded like the HD600, just a little better - I could find none. Now I'm once more a happy owner of a HD600, and also added a HD580 to my collection.post #7 of 396/14/12 at 9:51ampost #8 of 396/14/12 at 10:40ampost #9 of 396/14/12 at 12:24pmpost #10 of 396/14/12 at 7:19pmThread StarterQuote:
A better title might be hp's that you sold and then bought again...post #11 of 396/14/12 at 9:02pmQuote:
Bass is not everything.
I sold my porta pro's. I miss them, they were fun little headphones. Im buying them againpost #12 of 396/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #13 of 396/15/12 at 2:55amQuote:
I can get behind that. I also sold the HD600 only to re-buy both the black mesh and silver screen versions years later.post #14 of 396/15/12 at 5:28amThread Starterpost #15 of 396/15/12 at 5:40amQuote:
The reason I want it back is exactly what you said, it's fun headphone, just have to figure out how to reduce the trebles.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 16 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FS: HiFiMAN HE-500 Paypal and Shipping Included in Price! 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should i buy sennheiser 650 or something else 3 minutes ago
- › -The Discovery of the New Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) -Believe the... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)