For me, it was my Beyer dt 990/600. They were just fun to listen to and the comfort level was off the charts. Even when I didn't really feel like listening, I could still listen to them.
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**post #1 of 396/14/12 at 6:09amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 396/14/12 at 7:49am
Their cups were a bit too shallow for me. Their sound was amazingly clean though, and even though they had a very large treble spike, it wasn't ringy or strident.
I guess mine would be DT990 600Ω as well? Because it's only one of the two headphones I've sold so far and I couldn't care less about M50.post #3 of 396/14/12 at 7:52ampost #4 of 396/14/12 at 8:07ampost #5 of 396/14/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #6 of 396/14/12 at 8:57am
Sennheiser HD600. Worst decision I ever made in this hobby. I started looking for a headphone that sounded like the HD600, just a little better - I could find none. Now I'm once more a happy owner of a HD600, and also added a HD580 to my collection.post #7 of 396/14/12 at 9:51ampost #8 of 396/14/12 at 10:40ampost #9 of 396/14/12 at 12:24pmpost #10 of 396/14/12 at 7:19pmThread StarterQuote:
A better title might be hp's that you sold and then bought again...post #11 of 396/14/12 at 9:02pmQuote:
Bass is not everything.
I sold my porta pro's. I miss them, they were fun little headphones. Im buying them againpost #12 of 396/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #13 of 396/15/12 at 2:55amQuote:
I can get behind that. I also sold the HD600 only to re-buy both the black mesh and silver screen versions years later.post #14 of 396/15/12 at 5:28amThread Starterpost #15 of 396/15/12 at 5:40amQuote:
The reason I want it back is exactly what you said, it's fun headphone, just have to figure out how to reduce the trebles.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Help finding the right cans for people with Tinnitus 47 seconds ago
- › Help me for the best movie-sound headphone........ I have DT 770... 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Beats by Dre question, could you like them if.. 1 minute ago
- › CnC machine + plastic cutting bit = Baffle cutting win ? 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-400 with Focus Pads 3 minutes ago
- › MS-2 (MS-2i) appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › SummitFi EDM Rig - Studio Six vs Liquid Gold vs BHSE / LCD X vs LCD... 4 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun 6 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)