For me, it was my Beyer dt 990/600. They were just fun to listen to and the comfort level was off the charts. Even when I didn't really feel like listening, I could still listen to them.
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/14/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 6/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/14/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 6/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An upgrade to the HD 598 Last post on 7/12/12 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT 770 or DT 990... to pull the trigger or not? Last post on 7/30/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
(Player: Cowon Plenue D ; Earphone: JH5) Before I start, I must say that this was not the beginning of my experience with the brand cables. I own the Ares cable also (first model) and make...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Not a whole lot to add that others have mentioned. I would have liked a traveling case included instead of a pouch, but I will let that slide for a couple of reasons. First is that the box that...
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
**Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**post #1 of 396/14/12 at 6:09amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 396/14/12 at 7:49am
Their cups were a bit too shallow for me. Their sound was amazingly clean though, and even though they had a very large treble spike, it wasn't ringy or strident.
I guess mine would be DT990 600Ω as well? Because it's only one of the two headphones I've sold so far and I couldn't care less about M50.post #3 of 396/14/12 at 7:52ampost #4 of 396/14/12 at 8:07ampost #5 of 396/14/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #6 of 396/14/12 at 8:57am
Sennheiser HD600. Worst decision I ever made in this hobby. I started looking for a headphone that sounded like the HD600, just a little better - I could find none. Now I'm once more a happy owner of a HD600, and also added a HD580 to my collection.post #7 of 396/14/12 at 9:51ampost #8 of 396/14/12 at 10:40ampost #9 of 396/14/12 at 12:24pmpost #10 of 396/14/12 at 7:19pmThread StarterQuote:
A better title might be hp's that you sold and then bought again...post #11 of 396/14/12 at 9:02pmQuote:
Bass is not everything.
I sold my porta pro's. I miss them, they were fun little headphones. Im buying them againpost #12 of 396/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #13 of 396/15/12 at 2:55amQuote:
I can get behind that. I also sold the HD600 only to re-buy both the black mesh and silver screen versions years later.post #14 of 396/15/12 at 5:28amThread Starterpost #15 of 396/15/12 at 5:40amQuote:
The reason I want it back is exactly what you said, it's fun headphone, just have to figure out how to reduce the trebles.
- **Which hp's do you regret "selling" the most**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Double Helix Cables Thread 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 1 minute ago
- › Aluminum Sleeves for Grados/Magnums 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 4 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria UK Review Tour 4 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...