Hey there , recently ive bought Denon D2000 headphones and its quite good, but the thing is that i always listen on a full volume and seems that it could do a little bit better. I like the quality, just the question is : if the amplifier would increase the sound volume and give a some extra power?
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amplifier for pc! Last post on 11/28/12 at 7:58pm in Computer Audio
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon AHD2000 vs 5000 + Amp Recommendations? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are grados the best headphones for rock music? Will i need a headphone amp to reach there full... Last post on 10/6/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
- Headphone Impedance
Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What is your source?
The D2000 are not a hard pair of headphones to drive, so an amplifier usually is not required. In fact, even with my laptop's onboard sound, I cannot listen to the D2000 past 40%.
Are you sure your listening is not damaged/impaired in any way? I am quite surprised that you would want the D2000 to be even louder...
Something wrong with your laptop audio. Try to compare with other headphones as well to ensure.
Then it seems you like kinda loud music, or maybe something with your hearing, not sure. Anyways it'll be safe to consider both options, first check that your hearing is in good shape.
- Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
- › Q701 appreciation thread 23 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 40 seconds ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to buy some headphones to go with an Aune T1 tube amplifier... 3 minutes ago
- › Should I buy the new SR80e phones to replace the Alessandro MS-1s? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)