Hey there , recently ive bought Denon D2000 headphones and its quite good, but the thing is that i always listen on a full volume and seems that it could do a little bit better. I like the quality, just the question is : if the amplifier would increase the sound volume and give a some extra power?
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amplifier for pc! Last post on 11/28/12 at 7:58pm in Computer Audio
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon AHD2000 vs 5000 + Amp Recommendations? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are grados the best headphones for rock music? Will i need a headphone amp to reach there full... Last post on 10/6/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Brainwavz S0 Full Disclosure: Brainwavz supplied the S0 for this review It seems Brainwavz has been cranking out the new releases in their IEM line up of late. This time they’ve entered the...
TL;DR Review of the AKG Q701’s Accentuated Mids: Enhances most female vocals, also forwards vocals, “livens” synthesizers in electronic music. Can cause vocals to sound uneven due to the 2khz...
- Headphone Impedance
Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What is your source?
The D2000 are not a hard pair of headphones to drive, so an amplifier usually is not required. In fact, even with my laptop's onboard sound, I cannot listen to the D2000 past 40%.
Are you sure your listening is not damaged/impaired in any way? I am quite surprised that you would want the D2000 to be even louder...
Something wrong with your laptop audio. Try to compare with other headphones as well to ensure.
Then it seems you like kinda loud music, or maybe something with your hearing, not sure. Anyways it'll be safe to consider both options, first check that your hearing is in good shape.
- Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 3 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 18 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-1.32 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › IEM battle: Etymotic ER-4PT or Logitech UE 900 or HIFIMAN RE-600 vs... 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)