Hey there , recently ive bought Denon D2000 headphones and its quite good, but the thing is that i always listen on a full volume and seems that it could do a little bit better. I like the quality, just the question is : if the amplifier would increase the sound volume and give a some extra power?
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/22/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amplifier for pc! Last post on 11/28/12 at 7:58pm in Computer Audio
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon AHD2000 vs 5000 + Amp Recommendations? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are grados the best headphones for rock music? Will i need a headphone amp to reach there full... Last post on 10/6/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
- Headphone Impedance
Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What is your source?
The D2000 are not a hard pair of headphones to drive, so an amplifier usually is not required. In fact, even with my laptop's onboard sound, I cannot listen to the D2000 past 40%.
Are you sure your listening is not damaged/impaired in any way? I am quite surprised that you would want the D2000 to be even louder...
Something wrong with your laptop audio. Try to compare with other headphones as well to ensure.
Then it seems you like kinda loud music, or maybe something with your hearing, not sure. Anyways it'll be safe to consider both options, first check that your hearing is in good shape.
- Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
- › Woo Audio 6 SE w/ Sophia Princess Rectifier 23 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 32 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 57 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony EX1000 with box, case, two cables, New Sony and Comply tips 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Construction expenses falls 0.8% in August...
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2