Hey there , recently ive bought Denon D2000 headphones and its quite good, but the thing is that i always listen on a full volume and seems that it could do a little bit better. I like the quality, just the question is : if the amplifier would increase the sound volume and give a some extra power?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amplifier for pc! Last post on 11/28/12 at 7:58pm in Computer Audio
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Denon AHD2000 vs 5000 + Amp Recommendations? Last post on 9/30/12 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Are grados the best headphones for rock music? Will i need a headphone amp to reach there full... Last post on 10/6/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Related Head Gear
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
- Headphone Impedance
Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What is your source?
The D2000 are not a hard pair of headphones to drive, so an amplifier usually is not required. In fact, even with my laptop's onboard sound, I cannot listen to the D2000 past 40%.
Are you sure your listening is not damaged/impaired in any way? I am quite surprised that you would want the D2000 to be even louder...
Something wrong with your laptop audio. Try to compare with other headphones as well to ensure.
Then it seems you like kinda loud music, or maybe something with your hearing, not sure. Anyways it'll be safe to consider both options, first check that your hearing is in good shape.
- Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000?
- › New Abyss planar magnetic headphone 38 seconds ago
- › HM-901 57 seconds ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 1 minute ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 1 minute ago
- › FS: Matrix Quattro DAC *Okay Condition but no Remote* 1 minute ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO!... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe