HE-6 easily...tonality is pretty similar (HE-6 a bit brighter), TH900 is a clean sounding Beats
- productStax SR-009 Electrostatic Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- New York Audio Show 2014 Last post on 9/28/14 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review and comparison: Focal Spirit Classic & Sennheiser HD380Pro Last post on Today at 12:16 am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-end Headphone Decision Last post on 9/26/14 at 9:26am in High-end Audio Forum
- **Flagship HP Mini Review** Last post on 8/4/14 at 3:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Delivery times, BHSE, Cavalli LL Mk2, EC Electra, Woo WES and "customer service". Last post on 7/13/14 at 7:06pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Audeze LCD-3, Poor Man's Stax SR 009 ? - Page 11
post #151 of 153
10/26/12 at 2:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #152 of 153
10/26/12 at 2:27pm
Ive been saying this for a while. The HE-6 is incredibly similar to the 009s tonally, at least when driven well off a speaker amp. And detail wise, they are probably about as close as youll get too. They do sound slightly "edgier" though
post #153 of 153
10/26/12 at 2:33pm
- Audeze LCD-3, Poor Man's Stax SR 009 ?
Currently, there are 3379 Active Users (590 Members and 2789 Guests)
- › Shure 1840 49 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose between these 3 pairs of headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 - Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations please. 4 minutes ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)