Does anyone know iBasso DX100‘s 3.5mm coaxial out？How to connect 3.5mm plug to RCA plug？THX alot.
Related Forum Threads
- Ibasso Dx 100 - slight drop in price Last post on 6/16/13 at 8:40am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- DX100 vs HDP-R10 Last post on 6/4/13 at 2:59pm in Portable Source Gear
- ibasso DX100 or HDP-R10 (Japan verison) Last post on 6/14/13 at 6:02pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX 100 less than a month old quick sale Last post on 6/1/13 at 9:24am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- iBasso DX100 complete Last post on 6/3/13 at 1:58pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone Cables)Edited on 12/28/12
Owned a variety of DAC's DAP/sources, Cowon J3, Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary, Dacport LX, HRT Music Streamer II+, Sony Walkman Z. The DX100 completely blows them all away with it's reference...
Before you read this, I think you should know that I'm not an audiophile and that English isn't my native language. Let me start this on a positive note. The design of Razer Tiamat...
Performance: Generally really well. Shouldn't lag at all with normal usage. Should be able to handle most modern apps. I managed to get around 8000 on Antutu Benchmark. Currently runs Android...
A few years ago I was a big fan of the Shuttle Barebone SFF PCs for LAN party gaming. I also was a big fan of surround audio for gaming. I had a soundblaster that days. But the graphics cards grew...
Good solid bass, not very impactful, definitely not for bassheads. Has a warmer feel, and is not very laid back. Also less colored than I would expect. Overall good, as I paid around 120 for...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone Cables)
Help plz, anyone knows iBasso DX100‘s 3.5mm coaxial？
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Warm sound signature, detailed, non-fatiguing”“Richly detailed, supremely textured, natural sound that is smooth, effortless and relaxing to listen to. A forgiving allrounder with superb comfort.”
- Pros:“Decent Balance, Clear sound, Better than most "computer speakers"”“Low price, high quality, very good sound for the price. ”
buy those 3.5mm to RCA connectors to solve your problem. You can search using "3.5mm to RCA" in google.
I think it is a single rca to mono plug.. i forgot what exactly it is since I never used it lol
Thank you very much.
3.5mm to RCA are usually single plug, stereo 3.5mm on one end and stereo dual RCA on the other. The DX100 will need a mono(?) 3.5mm linked to a single RCA plug with a coax cable, and get the correct polarity on the 3.5mm. This will really be a custom job; maybe there's a way to order this from Blue Jeans Cable.
Edited by ProtegeManiac - 6/15/12 at 12:54pm
- Help plz, anyone knows iBasso DX100‘s 3.5mm coaxial？
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › I'm Done (Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition) VS GR06 1 minute ago
- › Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. 1 minute ago
- › Wanted: Yulong D100 MKII 1 minute ago
- › Altmann Tera Player — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 - 1Plus2, TG334, Senn IE800, Flat-4, RDB+... 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 vs Audeze LCD-3 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Quad headphone driver project thingy 5 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Unique Melody Miracle by lin0003
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by mcook1970
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe