Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Is it true that modded T50RP's (specifically LFF's Paradox mod) is comparable to high end headphones such as the LCD2?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is it true that modded T50RP's (specifically LFF's Paradox mod) is comparable to high end... - Page 4

post #46 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

You can't make a Paradox, it's LFF's technique.

 

I meant how much would LFF charges on making a Paradox

post #47 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

I meant how much would LFF charges on making a Paradox

Ah, gotcha!

post #48 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

Ah, gotcha!

 

So how much??

post #49 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

So how much??

 

You should contact LFF and ask him.

post #50 of 283

That's why I didn't reply. And I'm sorry Graph, if you'd iike a price quote you're going to have to contact LFF.


Edited by paradoxper - 6/15/12 at 9:31am
post #51 of 283

No prob. Just wanna know the possible range for the craftmanship so that I could plan my purchase if I do want him to do the mod someday. Probably better to do in bulk

post #52 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

If they sound anything like the Thunderpants, then I'm not interested.

They don't sound the same as a Thunderpants, at all... The TP is voiced very differently.
post #53 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by purrin View Post

350x495px-LL-2891b8ee_tesla_vs__edison.jpeg

OMG. The first time I saw that I totally didn't notice the phones.
post #54 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

I plan to purchase the Paradox after I recover from a recent LCD-3 purchase. I'll mention both the Paradox and Mad Dog have very good looking graphs.

 

I'd love a Mad Dog versus Paradox comparison.

post #55 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oderi View Post

 

I'd love a Mad Dog versus Paradox comparison.

I'll be getting a Paradox soon. Just bought the LCD-3 so my wallet hurts. tongue_smile.gif

post #56 of 283

   "So how much??"

 

It's in the $500.00,area ,from what I remeber..

 

It's best to check with LFF

post #57 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek200 View Post

   "So how much??"

 

It's in the $500.00,area ,from what I remeber..

 

It's best to check with LFF

I suspect you'll be getting a PM very soon Mike. haha

 

 

For pricing just contact LFF

post #58 of 283

..Yeah,Just got it...

post #59 of 283

I have to shut down my laptop now - reading that comment re the LCD2 being 'mid-fi' has got me to the point where steam is coming out of my ears. Seriously, where the hell is this hobby going ? Do we want to end up like the speaker guys, agonising over whether we really should be spending 10-20K on our next purchase ? I'm sure Sennheiser and AKG would welcome that kind of quantum shift in our expectations. 

post #60 of 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by estreeter View Post

I have to shut down my laptop now - reading that comment re the LCD2 being 'mid-fi' has got me to the point where steam is coming out of my ears. Seriously, where the hell is this hobby going ? Do we want to end up like the speaker guys, agonising over whether we really should be spending 10-20K on our next purchase ? I'm sure Sennheiser and AKG would welcome that kind of quantum shift in our expectations. 

Why does it matter what others think anyway? If you're happy with the sound coming from LCD-2, what difference does it make whether it's called mid-fi, hi-fi or even no-fi?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Is it true that modded T50RP's (specifically LFF's Paradox mod) is comparable to high end headphones such as the LCD2?