- 3 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/12/12
- productdigiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experiencetagged by System, 6/12/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/12/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared Last post on 12/23/14 at 5:36pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable AMP/DAC for ATH-M50? Last post on 1/5/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Would the fiio e11 better the audiotechnica ATH M50's? Last post on 6/29/12 at 7:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can I amp the Audio Technica M50 to be as bassy as beats pro? Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
HiFiMAN RE-300a and RE-300h Quick Review Thanks to HiFiMAN for the samples. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/752969/hifiman-re-300a-and-re-300h-review-by-mark2410 Brief: ...
- Headphone Impedance
Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They'll add different flavors, it's like comparing apples and oranges, it ultimately comes down to taste. For some ZO would be better for others E11. ZO is meant to be fun & engaging sounding while E11 focuses more on transparency, analytical & detailed & neutral sounding. Pick your preference.
If you want to tap or headbang to the music cuz it's that engaging go ZO, if you want to analyze the different elements of the music, go E11.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 6/12/12 at 12:05pm
I'm kind of in the same boat as you and I have the e6 coming on Friday but I dont know what to expect from it. Was thinking about upgrading which I know is stupid because I havent tried it out yet but I just a quality product that I can take with me. Let me know which one you end up with and your general impressions. Good luck
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 58 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shipping confusion! 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3