- 3 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/12/12
- productdigiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experiencetagged by System, 6/12/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/12/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared Last post on 3/7/17 at 1:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable AMP/DAC for ATH-M50? Last post on 1/5/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Would the fiio e11 better the audiotechnica ATH M50's? Last post on 6/29/12 at 7:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can I amp the Audio Technica M50 to be as bassy as beats pro? Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50post #1 of 66/12/12 at 11:59amThread StarterHey guys, I'm new for all this but I wanted to get knowledgable opinions on an amp and I hear good things about the above mentioned amps? Which do you reccomend? I'm not a bass head just looking for something that would improve the quality of my music coming from my iPhone! Thanks!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/12/12 at 12:01pm
They'll add different flavors, it's like comparing apples and oranges, it ultimately comes down to taste. For some ZO would be better for others E11. ZO is meant to be fun & engaging sounding while E11 focuses more on transparency, analytical & detailed & neutral sounding. Pick your preference.
If you want to tap or headbang to the music cuz it's that engaging go ZO, if you want to analyze the different elements of the music, go E11.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 6/12/12 at 12:05pmpost #3 of 66/12/12 at 3:02pmThread StarterHey thanks! I guess since I'm new to all this I'm not sure which to get first seeing as how I'd probably end up buying both! Lol I like the portability of the ZO2 but let me ask you, does it amp your headphones? I've read it's more of a equalizer, is this true? As oppose to the fiio e11 which is an amp correct? My troubles is i'm a musician so perhaps my problem is I want the best of both worlds! Sorry for all the questions, just want to try and make up my mind!post #4 of 66/13/12 at 12:20ampost #5 of 66/13/12 at 11:50pm
I'm kind of in the same boat as you and I have the e6 coming on Friday but I dont know what to expect from it. Was thinking about upgrading which I know is stupid because I havent tried it out yet but I just a quality product that I can take with me. Let me know which one you end up with and your general impressions. Good luckpost #6 of 66/19/12 at 9:30amThread StarterHey Demonfox, I actually went with the Digizoid ZO2 which is actually coming in today so I will definitely let you know in an update. I plan on picking up the FiiO E11 sometime in the near future so maybe I can give you a comparison from the stand point of someone who is new to all this!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › OUT NOW: Shanling UP - A Hi-Res, MFI-Certified, USB-C, MINI-DAC/AMP... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 8 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 8 minutes ago
- › Wireless VS Bluetooth, What the difference? 8 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 9 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 12 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 12 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 14 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New Elecom EHP-CH1010 iem impression by... 18 minutes ago
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear