- 3 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/12/12
- productdigiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experiencetagged by System, 6/12/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/12/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared Last post on 4/8/15 at 12:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable AMP/DAC for ATH-M50? Last post on 1/5/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Would the fiio e11 better the audiotechnica ATH M50's? Last post on 6/29/12 at 7:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can I amp the Audio Technica M50 to be as bassy as beats pro? Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
For the complete review click on the IMHO Tech Blog link.
So i bought the pistons 3 from Ibuygou.com a week ago. The unboxing experience was stellar just like the older version, I was slightly disappointed that the chocolate smell was not present. Oh...
Too lazy to write the full review yet LOL. Just posting this out first :)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship (...
- Headphone Impedance
Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They'll add different flavors, it's like comparing apples and oranges, it ultimately comes down to taste. For some ZO would be better for others E11. ZO is meant to be fun & engaging sounding while E11 focuses more on transparency, analytical & detailed & neutral sounding. Pick your preference.
If you want to tap or headbang to the music cuz it's that engaging go ZO, if you want to analyze the different elements of the music, go E11.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 6/12/12 at 12:05pm
I'm kind of in the same boat as you and I have the e6 coming on Friday but I dont know what to expect from it. Was thinking about upgrading which I know is stupid because I havent tried it out yet but I just a quality product that I can take with me. Let me know which one you end up with and your general impressions. Good luck
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 16 seconds ago
- › NuPrime uDSD ($179, PCM384+DSD256 decoding) Portable USB DAC and... 32 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Frequency and sound shapes? 2 minutes ago
- › How much "reserve power" is best for a headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Tzar
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by MakeTotlDestroy
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by Sentinei
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2