- 3 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 6/12/12
- productdigiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experiencetagged by System, 6/12/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/12/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared Last post on 11/22/14 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable AMP/DAC for ATH-M50? Last post on 1/5/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Would the fiio e11 better the audiotechnica ATH M50's? Last post on 6/29/12 at 7:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can I amp the Audio Technica M50 to be as bassy as beats pro? Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
- Headphone Impedance
Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They'll add different flavors, it's like comparing apples and oranges, it ultimately comes down to taste. For some ZO would be better for others E11. ZO is meant to be fun & engaging sounding while E11 focuses more on transparency, analytical & detailed & neutral sounding. Pick your preference.
If you want to tap or headbang to the music cuz it's that engaging go ZO, if you want to analyze the different elements of the music, go E11.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 6/12/12 at 12:05pm
I'm kind of in the same boat as you and I have the e6 coming on Friday but I dont know what to expect from it. Was thinking about upgrading which I know is stupid because I havent tried it out yet but I just a quality product that I can take with me. Let me know which one you end up with and your general impressions. Good luck
- Digizoid ZO2 vs FiiO E11 or 7 for ATH M50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › For Sale: Beyerdynamic DT880 2003 11 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 43 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 52 seconds ago
- › How Do I Transfer and Convert r AIFF files to ACC on an iMac to an... 1 minute ago
- › Best Custom IEM's for Stage, under $1000? 1 minute ago
- › Approx $30 headphones 3 choices need help 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)