If you could get either for free, which would you choose? Why? Which do you think has better sound?
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats as a gift- keep? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recently got a set of these headphones Last post on 12/3/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good ON-EAR Headphones? Last post on 3/9/14 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first pair of real headphones details inside. Last post on 2/5/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
To actually be able to wear the G430, I have to actually place the entire right earcup behind my right ear, so I might as well be using a mono headset, it's very uncomfortable to wear normally. Mic...
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.post #1 of 156/12/12 at 10:57amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 156/12/12 at 10:59ampost #3 of 156/12/12 at 11:29ampost #4 of 156/12/12 at 11:52ampost #5 of 156/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #6 of 156/12/12 at 12:21pmpost #7 of 156/12/12 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #8 of 156/12/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
A lot of comparisons there.post #9 of 156/12/12 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 156/12/12 at 6:57pmpost #11 of 156/12/12 at 7:07pm
The Beats just can't hold a candle to the V-Moda when it comes to sound or build quality, and I believe the M80 have the top honors in terms of cool, too. They're much more unique than Beats, and will last you a lifetime.post #12 of 156/12/12 at 7:43pmpost #13 of 156/12/12 at 7:52pmpost #14 of 156/13/12 at 10:10amQuote:
yeah get beats, sell beats, get m80, and buy candy to cheer up all those beats owners when they hear your m80post #15 of 156/13/12 at 10:18am
That is a good option, actually. If you can get at or near retail for the Studio, you'll have over $100 left over after buying the M80. You could hook yourself up with a nice portable amp or another entry-level mid-fi headphone for that money.
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 35 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Are amps necessary? 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iUSB3.0 launch – Houston, we have the 1st Prize Winner. (page 22) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Torque t402v supra/circumaural headphone tour - Reviewers wanted! 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2