If you could get either for free, which would you choose? Why? Which do you think has better sound?
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats as a gift- keep? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recently got a set of these headphones Last post on 12/3/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good ON-EAR Headphones? Last post on 3/9/14 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first pair of real headphones details inside. Last post on 2/5/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.post #1 of 156/12/12 at 10:57amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 156/12/12 at 10:59ampost #3 of 156/12/12 at 11:29ampost #4 of 156/12/12 at 11:52ampost #5 of 156/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #6 of 156/12/12 at 12:21pmpost #7 of 156/12/12 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #8 of 156/12/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
A lot of comparisons there.post #9 of 156/12/12 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 156/12/12 at 6:57pmpost #11 of 156/12/12 at 7:07pm
The Beats just can't hold a candle to the V-Moda when it comes to sound or build quality, and I believe the M80 have the top honors in terms of cool, too. They're much more unique than Beats, and will last you a lifetime.post #12 of 156/12/12 at 7:43pmpost #13 of 156/12/12 at 7:52pmpost #14 of 156/13/12 at 10:10amQuote:
yeah get beats, sell beats, get m80, and buy candy to cheer up all those beats owners when they hear your m80post #15 of 156/13/12 at 10:18am
That is a good option, actually. If you can get at or near retail for the Studio, you'll have over $100 left over after buying the M80. You could hook yourself up with a nice portable amp or another entry-level mid-fi headphone for that money.
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 6 minutes ago
- › Portable setup to drive the T1 Gen 2 7 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 9 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › 1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review 10 minutes ago
- › Attention! Fake Klipsch Image X10 10 minutes ago
- › AR M20, DP-X1 or Cayin I5? 10 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 11 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 13 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DAC Amp HA200 14 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...