If you could get either for free, which would you choose? Why? Which do you think has better sound?
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats as a gift- keep? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recently got a set of these headphones Last post on 12/3/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good ON-EAR Headphones? Last post on 3/9/14 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first pair of real headphones details inside. Last post on 2/5/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.post #1 of 156/12/12 at 10:57amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 156/12/12 at 10:59ampost #3 of 156/12/12 at 11:29ampost #4 of 156/12/12 at 11:52ampost #5 of 156/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #6 of 156/12/12 at 12:21pmpost #7 of 156/12/12 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #8 of 156/12/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
A lot of comparisons there.post #9 of 156/12/12 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 156/12/12 at 6:57pmpost #11 of 156/12/12 at 7:07pm
The Beats just can't hold a candle to the V-Moda when it comes to sound or build quality, and I believe the M80 have the top honors in terms of cool, too. They're much more unique than Beats, and will last you a lifetime.post #12 of 156/12/12 at 7:43pmpost #13 of 156/12/12 at 7:52pmpost #14 of 156/13/12 at 10:10amQuote:
yeah get beats, sell beats, get m80, and buy candy to cheer up all those beats owners when they hear your m80post #15 of 156/13/12 at 10:18am
That is a good option, actually. If you can get at or near retail for the Studio, you'll have over $100 left over after buying the M80. You could hook yourself up with a nice portable amp or another entry-level mid-fi headphone for that money.
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New project from AMB Labs announced: Gamma 1.5 27 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HA-200: High performance, Single Ended, Class-A Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent ref 1 too 7 minutes ago
- › A Song to Show Your Love for Your Father and Win A FiiO X5! 9 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 14 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 14 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...