If you could get either for free, which would you choose? Why? Which do you think has better sound?
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats as a gift- keep? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recently got a set of these headphones Last post on 12/3/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for headphones w/ detachable cord on budget Last post on 1/20/13 at 6:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for college dorm Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.post #1 of 156/12/12 at 10:57amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 156/12/12 at 10:59ampost #3 of 156/12/12 at 11:29ampost #4 of 156/12/12 at 11:52ampost #5 of 156/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #6 of 156/12/12 at 12:21pmpost #7 of 156/12/12 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #8 of 156/12/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
A lot of comparisons there.post #9 of 156/12/12 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 156/12/12 at 6:57pmpost #11 of 156/12/12 at 7:07pm
The Beats just can't hold a candle to the V-Moda when it comes to sound or build quality, and I believe the M80 have the top honors in terms of cool, too. They're much more unique than Beats, and will last you a lifetime.post #12 of 156/12/12 at 7:43pmpost #13 of 156/12/12 at 7:52pmpost #14 of 156/13/12 at 10:10amQuote:
yeah get beats, sell beats, get m80, and buy candy to cheer up all those beats owners when they hear your m80post #15 of 156/13/12 at 10:18am
That is a good option, actually. If you can get at or near retail for the Studio, you'll have over $100 left over after buying the M80. You could hook yourself up with a nice portable amp or another entry-level mid-fi headphone for that money.
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Nagra HD DAC 50 seconds ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 1 minute ago
- › beyerdynamic spares, where to order? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What headphones in this site should i consider? 3 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)