If you could get either for free, which would you choose? Why? Which do you think has better sound?
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/15/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 6/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats as a gift- keep? Last post on 7/6/12 at 3:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recently got a set of these headphones Last post on 12/3/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good ON-EAR Headphones? Last post on 3/9/14 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first pair of real headphones details inside. Last post on 2/5/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.post #1 of 156/12/12 at 10:57amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 156/12/12 at 10:59ampost #3 of 156/12/12 at 11:29ampost #4 of 156/12/12 at 11:52ampost #5 of 156/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #6 of 156/12/12 at 12:21pmpost #7 of 156/12/12 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #8 of 156/12/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
A lot of comparisons there.post #9 of 156/12/12 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 156/12/12 at 6:57pmpost #11 of 156/12/12 at 7:07pm
The Beats just can't hold a candle to the V-Moda when it comes to sound or build quality, and I believe the M80 have the top honors in terms of cool, too. They're much more unique than Beats, and will last you a lifetime.post #12 of 156/12/12 at 7:43pmpost #13 of 156/12/12 at 7:52pmpost #14 of 156/13/12 at 10:10amQuote:
yeah get beats, sell beats, get m80, and buy candy to cheer up all those beats owners when they hear your m80post #15 of 156/13/12 at 10:18am
That is a good option, actually. If you can get at or near retail for the Studio, you'll have over $100 left over after buying the M80. You could hook yourself up with a nice portable amp or another entry-level mid-fi headphone for that money.
- Which would you choose? Free Beats Studio or free V-Moda M80's.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for use with Denon AVR-3312ci 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2