Fuze and clip sound almost the same, I have both. The GUI and build quality of the Fuze makes my Clip+ collect dust. However I must warn you that when it comes to driving headphones, the Sansa's are not very good. Still, a great choice if you are looking for a player within that price range.
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/13/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSamsung Galaxy S I9000GT 8GBtagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSandisk Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze V2tagged by System, 6/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- [resolved] Portable music @ 400$ , SQ being the main preference here. Last post on 7/12/12 at 6:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- Small, music only DAP. Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:35am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Fuze V2 Rockbox has better SQ than Clip+ Rockbox Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:14am in Portable Source Gear
- Help.Need a Recommendation for a Portable Source! Last post on 9/17/12 at 5:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- So my Cowon iAUDIO 7 died.... Last post on 8/20/12 at 3:03am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Cheap upgrade from Galaxy S? - Page 2
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Well, the power button no longer works (I have the phone configured to wake from the volume buttons and I use the Search button to make it sleep). Also, random things in internal storage are becoming corrupted, plus my phone randomly reboots 4 times a day, and there is quite a big imbalance as far as audio is concerned.
In more detail about my audio problem, it did not always exist. On the left channel, the bass frequencies around 50Hz and under are perfectly presented, where as on the right channel, the bass is much, much, much weaker. On headphones that can barely reach that low, the lower bass is essentially gone in the right ear, yet present in the left. I had at first believed it was the difference in my ear canals, however when I finally got some customs, I found it very, very odd that the problem would persist since customs are molded to my ear and everything, and that's when I found out about the imbalance. When I first got the phone I didn't notice it at all, it wasn't until about a year later that I started to notice it, albeit barely (but when you've got high-dollar headphones, that barely becomes obvious when scrutinizing detail). Now it's painfully obvious, ruining any listening experience. If I were to stick the left channel in my right ear, then the problem ear just switches. This happens on every one of my headphones (that can get down that low) and this is the only device it happens on so I know 100% it's my phone and not just ridiculously bad luck.
Okay, as long as you know it's not a software based issue ;). I hope that it won't happen to me :P.
I know some people who used their Galaxy S has an alarm clock, and left the screen on all night long had pixels burned under the white numbers indicating the time on the status bar. The pixels there remained whitey no matter what the screen displayed.
Only those who left their screen on for like, days, and weeks, had the problem. I wouldn't worry on normal usage.
Just leave screen auto-shut down on if you're to use it as an alarm clock every day.
- Cheap upgrade from Galaxy S?
- › Headphones with deep bass, but clear mids and highs? 9 seconds ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 or Grado Rs1i for rock/metal? 4 minutes ago
- › The best headphones in terms of dynamics 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones you regretted buying the most 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: June 28th, 2013) 5 minutes ago
- › worst date stories 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe