Fuze and clip sound almost the same, I have both. The GUI and build quality of the Fuze makes my Clip+ collect dust. However I must warn you that when it comes to driving headphones, the Sansa's are not very good. Still, a great choice if you are looking for a player within that price range.
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/13/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSamsung Galaxy S I9000GT 8GBtagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSandisk Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze V2tagged by System, 6/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- [resolved] Portable music @ 400$ , SQ being the main preference here. Last post on 7/12/12 at 6:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- Small, music only DAP. Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:35am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Fuze V2 Rockbox has better SQ than Clip+ Rockbox Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:14am in Portable Source Gear
- Help.Need a Recommendation for a Portable Source! Last post on 9/17/12 at 5:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- So my Cowon iAUDIO 7 died.... Last post on 8/20/12 at 3:03am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
So, this is my firest review on Head-Fi. My name is Jonny, I'm 23. Masters student studying Future Design, I work part time in my local phone store and I've been in love with audio since I was...
I would like to thank Christian from plusSound for providing the X8 GPC in return for my honest opinion. Introduction PlusSound started making cables around 2012, and has consistently been...
I've recentlty bougth them for office. All i wanted was a pair of fairly decent cans within the budget ive prepaired for this occasion. Unboxing was a surprise, in the package we get a nice pair...
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Cheap upgrade from Galaxy S? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Well, the power button no longer works (I have the phone configured to wake from the volume buttons and I use the Search button to make it sleep). Also, random things in internal storage are becoming corrupted, plus my phone randomly reboots 4 times a day, and there is quite a big imbalance as far as audio is concerned.
In more detail about my audio problem, it did not always exist. On the left channel, the bass frequencies around 50Hz and under are perfectly presented, where as on the right channel, the bass is much, much, much weaker. On headphones that can barely reach that low, the lower bass is essentially gone in the right ear, yet present in the left. I had at first believed it was the difference in my ear canals, however when I finally got some customs, I found it very, very odd that the problem would persist since customs are molded to my ear and everything, and that's when I found out about the imbalance. When I first got the phone I didn't notice it at all, it wasn't until about a year later that I started to notice it, albeit barely (but when you've got high-dollar headphones, that barely becomes obvious when scrutinizing detail). Now it's painfully obvious, ruining any listening experience. If I were to stick the left channel in my right ear, then the problem ear just switches. This happens on every one of my headphones (that can get down that low) and this is the only device it happens on so I know 100% it's my phone and not just ridiculously bad luck.
Okay, as long as you know it's not a software based issue ;). I hope that it won't happen to me :P.
I know some people who used their Galaxy S has an alarm clock, and left the screen on all night long had pixels burned under the white numbers indicating the time on the status bar. The pixels there remained whitey no matter what the screen displayed.
Only those who left their screen on for like, days, and weeks, had the problem. I wouldn't worry on normal usage.
Just leave screen auto-shut down on if you're to use it as an alarm clock every day.
- Cheap upgrade from Galaxy S?
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD DI-V3 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 3 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSine 20 by AudioJunki3
- › PlusSound X8 IEM Cable by flinkenick
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by d1554573r
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear