Fuze and clip sound almost the same, I have both. The GUI and build quality of the Fuze makes my Clip+ collect dust. However I must warn you that when it comes to driving headphones, the Sansa's are not very good. Still, a great choice if you are looking for a player within that price range.
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/13/12
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSamsung Galaxy S I9000GT 8GBtagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSandisk Sansa Clip 8GB MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 6/13/12
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze V2tagged by System, 6/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- [resolved] Portable music @ 400$ , SQ being the main preference here. Last post on 7/12/12 at 6:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- Small, music only DAP. Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:35am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Fuze V2 Rockbox has better SQ than Clip+ Rockbox Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:14am in Portable Source Gear
- Help.Need a Recommendation for a Portable Source! Last post on 9/17/12 at 5:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- So my Cowon iAUDIO 7 died.... Last post on 8/20/12 at 3:03am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Hello Just few words about my self: Im professional sound engineer, who enjoys pure and flat sound. Nothing hyped and no snake oil for me thank you. Just got them couple days ago, and i was...
For the first time I'm actually digging Beats. I've owned and tried different audiophile headphones. Sony MA900, Audio Technica AD900x/AD700x, V-Moda Crossfade M-100 and Sennheiser PC360 are some...
I really enjoyed this headset for the short period I used them. After only a couple of months of very light use (walking to the office), the headband broke at the left hinge. Unfortunately the shop...
These in ears are as cheap as it gets and you get what you pay for. Though when compared to similarly priced in ears a few things stand out. Build quality and looks are good. It comes with...
Considering the poor review level here I felt I had to post a review: I spent some time checking reviews of these AKG K451 headphones, and found conflicting comments. What I can do is confirm...
Cheap upgrade from Galaxy S? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Well, the power button no longer works (I have the phone configured to wake from the volume buttons and I use the Search button to make it sleep). Also, random things in internal storage are becoming corrupted, plus my phone randomly reboots 4 times a day, and there is quite a big imbalance as far as audio is concerned.
In more detail about my audio problem, it did not always exist. On the left channel, the bass frequencies around 50Hz and under are perfectly presented, where as on the right channel, the bass is much, much, much weaker. On headphones that can barely reach that low, the lower bass is essentially gone in the right ear, yet present in the left. I had at first believed it was the difference in my ear canals, however when I finally got some customs, I found it very, very odd that the problem would persist since customs are molded to my ear and everything, and that's when I found out about the imbalance. When I first got the phone I didn't notice it at all, it wasn't until about a year later that I started to notice it, albeit barely (but when you've got high-dollar headphones, that barely becomes obvious when scrutinizing detail). Now it's painfully obvious, ruining any listening experience. If I were to stick the left channel in my right ear, then the problem ear just switches. This happens on every one of my headphones (that can get down that low) and this is the only device it happens on so I know 100% it's my phone and not just ridiculously bad luck.
Okay, as long as you know it's not a software based issue ;). I hope that it won't happen to me :P.
I know some people who used their Galaxy S has an alarm clock, and left the screen on all night long had pixels burned under the white numbers indicating the time on the status bar. The pixels there remained whitey no matter what the screen displayed.
Only those who left their screen on for like, days, and weeks, had the problem. I wouldn't worry on normal usage.
Just leave screen auto-shut down on if you're to use it as an alarm clock every day.
- Cheap upgrade from Galaxy S?
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 7 seconds ago
- › New $60 Meelectronic M-Duo sound worse than $5 Panasonic RP-HJE120... 29 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Meridian Prime Headphone Amplifier Review 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 2 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) by jonnablaze
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude