Fuze and clip sound almost the same, I have both. The GUI and build quality of the Fuze makes my Clip+ collect dust. However I must warn you that when it comes to driving headphones, the Sansa's are not very good. Still, a great choice if you are looking for a player within that price range.
Related Forum Threads
- [resolved] Portable music @ 400$ , SQ being the main preference here. Last post on 7/12/12 at 6:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- Small, music only DAP. Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:35am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Fuze V2 Rockbox has better SQ than Clip+ Rockbox Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:14am in Portable Source Gear
- Help.Need a Recommendation for a Portable Source! Last post on 9/17/12 at 5:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- So my Cowon iAUDIO 7 died.... Last post on 8/20/12 at 3:03am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Who/what? I'd like to thank Rhapsodio for sending the 2v1 our way for a tour, along with the Shozy amp. Australia isn't exactly a hot electronics place First off - Rhapsodio is a young IEM...
The below review is a summary of a full comparison of the AD1000X to the AD900X and Sony MA900 found...
Cheap upgrade from Galaxy S? - Page 2
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Well, the power button no longer works (I have the phone configured to wake from the volume buttons and I use the Search button to make it sleep). Also, random things in internal storage are becoming corrupted, plus my phone randomly reboots 4 times a day, and there is quite a big imbalance as far as audio is concerned.
In more detail about my audio problem, it did not always exist. On the left channel, the bass frequencies around 50Hz and under are perfectly presented, where as on the right channel, the bass is much, much, much weaker. On headphones that can barely reach that low, the lower bass is essentially gone in the right ear, yet present in the left. I had at first believed it was the difference in my ear canals, however when I finally got some customs, I found it very, very odd that the problem would persist since customs are molded to my ear and everything, and that's when I found out about the imbalance. When I first got the phone I didn't notice it at all, it wasn't until about a year later that I started to notice it, albeit barely (but when you've got high-dollar headphones, that barely becomes obvious when scrutinizing detail). Now it's painfully obvious, ruining any listening experience. If I were to stick the left channel in my right ear, then the problem ear just switches. This happens on every one of my headphones (that can get down that low) and this is the only device it happens on so I know 100% it's my phone and not just ridiculously bad luck.
Okay, as long as you know it's not a software based issue ;). I hope that it won't happen to me :P.
I know some people who used their Galaxy S has an alarm clock, and left the screen on all night long had pixels burned under the white numbers indicating the time on the status bar. The pixels there remained whitey no matter what the screen displayed.
Only those who left their screen on for like, days, and weeks, had the problem. I wouldn't worry on normal usage.
Just leave screen auto-shut down on if you're to use it as an alarm clock every day.
- Cheap upgrade from Galaxy S?
- › Seattle Head-fi meet at BottleHeadquarters 7/27/13 45 seconds ago
- › They're here [Daft Punk] 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 *closed-back* 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Arrange them according to their performance . pls help 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe