Next time, you're going to have to replace the term with safer, more colorful, phallic imagery or euphemism, like banana / chimney / gun barrel.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for movies Last post on 11/20/12 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended open/close headphones for Vocal trance Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm vs. HE-400 Last post on 3/24/13 at 12:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/14/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Sennheiser HD700 Review - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 2039/16/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
rocket, spike, little George, the widowmaker, lollipop, candy stick, happy slapper.
I could go on but I'm laughing too hard.post #138 of 2039/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #139 of 2039/16/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #140 of 2039/18/12 at 1:34am
The quench of your curiosity stayed alive for a pretty short time.
Edited by mironathetin - 9/18/12 at 8:28ampost #141 of 2039/22/12 at 1:36pmpost #142 of 20310/5/12 at 7:25am
Tried the HD 700s at a local hi-fi shop today through a Music Fidelity M1DAC, M1Headphone Amp and a yamaha CD player.
Pure Magic! Most comfortable headphones I've tried so far.
Edited by Jussi - 10/5/12 at 7:26ampost #143 of 20311/2/12 at 9:17am
Purrin, can you please explain me why your FR graph of HD 700 vs RS1 differs so much from that on headphone.com?
From your graph they look very similar while on headphone.com, RS1 seems a lot more treble peaky than HD 700.
Sorry if you already answered about this, but I missed it.post #144 of 20311/5/12 at 1:09pmpost #145 of 20311/10/12 at 7:04ampost #146 of 20311/10/12 at 7:06am
No, and not with mine.
Here's the track listings:
01. Chris Jones - Roadhouses & Automobiles
02. Katja Maria Werker - Crossfire
03. The Greater Good - If I Could
04. The Bbassface Swing Trio - It's De-Lovely
05. Mmckinley Black - Bailinho Da Maria
Edited by Eee Pee - 11/10/12 at 7:08ampost #147 of 20311/10/12 at 1:19pmpost #148 of 20311/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #149 of 20311/10/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I was curious, and searched the web but only found the hd800 demo disc. I didn't know it even exist.
I listened to it:
first track: a kind of instrumental combining vibraphone and ney flute
two tracks of country
one track of accoustic (voice + guitar)
one track of "swing" jazz, not very "swinging" but that should exhibit the bass abilities of hd800
I guess sennheiser wouldn't dare to put some bass heavy techno.post #150 of 20311/12/12 at 9:38amQuote:
haha, oh silly you.
They would if it was for he bass. The problem with techno is the treble... you'd start bleeding in less than a minute.
- Sennheiser HD700 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Jakarta Get-Together - August 2014 42 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 51 seconds ago
- › Good Amp and DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › Shaving, gents 3 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-10RDC Replacement Cable 7 minutes ago
- › Sound Card And DAC 9 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)