Next time, you're going to have to replace the term with safer, more colorful, phallic imagery or euphemism, like banana / chimney / gun barrel.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for movies Last post on 11/20/12 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended open/close headphones for Vocal trance Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm vs. HE-400 Last post on 10/19/14 at 4:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Sennheiser HD700 Review - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 2279/16/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
rocket, spike, little George, the widowmaker, lollipop, candy stick, happy slapper.
I could go on but I'm laughing too hard.post #138 of 2279/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #139 of 2279/16/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #140 of 2279/18/12 at 1:34am
The quench of your curiosity stayed alive for a pretty short time.
Edited by mironathetin - 9/18/12 at 8:28ampost #141 of 2279/22/12 at 1:36pmpost #142 of 22710/5/12 at 7:25am
Tried the HD 700s at a local hi-fi shop today through a Music Fidelity M1DAC, M1Headphone Amp and a yamaha CD player.
Pure Magic! Most comfortable headphones I've tried so far.
Edited by Jussi - 10/5/12 at 7:26ampost #143 of 22711/2/12 at 9:17am
Purrin, can you please explain me why your FR graph of HD 700 vs RS1 differs so much from that on headphone.com?
From your graph they look very similar while on headphone.com, RS1 seems a lot more treble peaky than HD 700.
Sorry if you already answered about this, but I missed it.post #144 of 22711/5/12 at 1:09pmpost #145 of 22711/10/12 at 7:04ampost #146 of 22711/10/12 at 7:06am
No, and not with mine.
Here's the track listings:
01. Chris Jones - Roadhouses & Automobiles
02. Katja Maria Werker - Crossfire
03. The Greater Good - If I Could
04. The Bbassface Swing Trio - It's De-Lovely
05. Mmckinley Black - Bailinho Da Maria
Edited by Eee Pee - 11/10/12 at 7:08ampost #147 of 22711/10/12 at 1:19pmpost #148 of 22711/10/12 at 3:23pmQuote:
Yeah, just an EP at best. Meh...post #149 of 22711/10/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I was curious, and searched the web but only found the hd800 demo disc. I didn't know it even exist.
I listened to it:
first track: a kind of instrumental combining vibraphone and ney flute
two tracks of country
one track of accoustic (voice + guitar)
one track of "swing" jazz, not very "swinging" but that should exhibit the bass abilities of hd800
I guess sennheiser wouldn't dare to put some bass heavy techno.post #150 of 22711/12/12 at 9:38amQuote:
haha, oh silly you.
They would if it was for he bass. The problem with techno is the treble... you'd start bleeding in less than a minute.
- Sennheiser HD700 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 10 seconds ago
- › The WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Blind Test: Red Book vs. High Rez up to 352.8kHz/24bit 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Chord mojo - UK seller 4 minutes ago
- › How the Sony Icd-Sx2000 blew my mind. (A 'sort of' review and... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Questyle QP1R black case 5 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...