Next time, you're going to have to replace the term with safer, more colorful, phallic imagery or euphemism, like banana / chimney / gun barrel.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for movies Last post on 11/20/12 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended open/close headphones for Vocal trance Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm vs. HE-400 Last post on 3/24/13 at 12:41am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
Sennheiser HD700 Review - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 2039/16/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
rocket, spike, little George, the widowmaker, lollipop, candy stick, happy slapper.
I could go on but I'm laughing too hard.post #138 of 2039/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #139 of 2039/16/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #140 of 2039/18/12 at 1:34am
The quench of your curiosity stayed alive for a pretty short time.
Edited by mironathetin - 9/18/12 at 8:28ampost #141 of 2039/22/12 at 1:36pmpost #142 of 20310/5/12 at 7:25am
Tried the HD 700s at a local hi-fi shop today through a Music Fidelity M1DAC, M1Headphone Amp and a yamaha CD player.
Pure Magic! Most comfortable headphones I've tried so far.
Edited by Jussi - 10/5/12 at 7:26ampost #143 of 20311/2/12 at 9:17am
Purrin, can you please explain me why your FR graph of HD 700 vs RS1 differs so much from that on headphone.com?
From your graph they look very similar while on headphone.com, RS1 seems a lot more treble peaky than HD 700.
Sorry if you already answered about this, but I missed it.post #144 of 20311/5/12 at 1:09pmpost #145 of 20311/10/12 at 7:04ampost #146 of 20311/10/12 at 7:06am
No, and not with mine.
Here's the track listings:
01. Chris Jones - Roadhouses & Automobiles
02. Katja Maria Werker - Crossfire
03. The Greater Good - If I Could
04. The Bbassface Swing Trio - It's De-Lovely
05. Mmckinley Black - Bailinho Da Maria
Edited by Eee Pee - 11/10/12 at 7:08ampost #147 of 20311/10/12 at 1:19pmpost #148 of 20311/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #149 of 20311/10/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I was curious, and searched the web but only found the hd800 demo disc. I didn't know it even exist.
I listened to it:
first track: a kind of instrumental combining vibraphone and ney flute
two tracks of country
one track of accoustic (voice + guitar)
one track of "swing" jazz, not very "swinging" but that should exhibit the bass abilities of hd800
I guess sennheiser wouldn't dare to put some bass heavy techno.post #150 of 20311/12/12 at 9:38amQuote:
haha, oh silly you.
They would if it was for he bass. The problem with techno is the treble... you'd start bleeding in less than a minute.
- Sennheiser HD700 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Buying my first pair of headphones: V-Moda M80s, SRH440, CAL 2,... 1 second ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Strange throat/breathing feeling from Noise Isolation 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › Speakers recommendation for desktop 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob