Next time, you're going to have to replace the term with safer, more colorful, phallic imagery or euphemism, like banana / chimney / gun barrel.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for movies Last post on 11/20/12 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended open/close headphones for Vocal trance Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm vs. HE-400 Last post on Yesterday at 4:45 pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Sennheiser HD700 Review - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 2099/16/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
rocket, spike, little George, the widowmaker, lollipop, candy stick, happy slapper.
I could go on but I'm laughing too hard.post #138 of 2099/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #139 of 2099/16/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #140 of 2099/18/12 at 1:34am
The quench of your curiosity stayed alive for a pretty short time.
Edited by mironathetin - 9/18/12 at 8:28ampost #141 of 2099/22/12 at 1:36pmpost #142 of 20910/5/12 at 7:25am
Tried the HD 700s at a local hi-fi shop today through a Music Fidelity M1DAC, M1Headphone Amp and a yamaha CD player.
Pure Magic! Most comfortable headphones I've tried so far.
Edited by Jussi - 10/5/12 at 7:26ampost #143 of 20911/2/12 at 9:17am
Purrin, can you please explain me why your FR graph of HD 700 vs RS1 differs so much from that on headphone.com?
From your graph they look very similar while on headphone.com, RS1 seems a lot more treble peaky than HD 700.
Sorry if you already answered about this, but I missed it.post #144 of 20911/5/12 at 1:09pmpost #145 of 20911/10/12 at 7:04ampost #146 of 20911/10/12 at 7:06am
No, and not with mine.
Here's the track listings:
01. Chris Jones - Roadhouses & Automobiles
02. Katja Maria Werker - Crossfire
03. The Greater Good - If I Could
04. The Bbassface Swing Trio - It's De-Lovely
05. Mmckinley Black - Bailinho Da Maria
Edited by Eee Pee - 11/10/12 at 7:08ampost #147 of 20911/10/12 at 1:19pmpost #148 of 20911/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #149 of 20911/10/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I was curious, and searched the web but only found the hd800 demo disc. I didn't know it even exist.
I listened to it:
first track: a kind of instrumental combining vibraphone and ney flute
two tracks of country
one track of accoustic (voice + guitar)
one track of "swing" jazz, not very "swinging" but that should exhibit the bass abilities of hd800
I guess sennheiser wouldn't dare to put some bass heavy techno.post #150 of 20911/12/12 at 9:38amQuote:
haha, oh silly you.
They would if it was for he bass. The problem with techno is the treble... you'd start bleeding in less than a minute.
- Sennheiser HD700 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Who here is a high school audiophile? 29 seconds ago
- › FS [MEL]: Lawton Audio LA7000 Denon7000 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 6 minutes ago
- › FS [MEL]: Lawton Audio LA7000 Denon7000 6 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 8 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 8 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 10 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)