Next time, you're going to have to replace the term with safer, more colorful, phallic imagery or euphemism, like banana / chimney / gun barrel.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for movies Last post on 11/20/12 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommended open/close headphones for Vocal trance Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm vs. HE-400 Last post on 10/19/14 at 4:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
Sennheiser HD700 Review - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 2239/16/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
rocket, spike, little George, the widowmaker, lollipop, candy stick, happy slapper.
I could go on but I'm laughing too hard.post #138 of 2239/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #139 of 2239/16/12 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #140 of 2239/18/12 at 1:34am
The quench of your curiosity stayed alive for a pretty short time.
Edited by mironathetin - 9/18/12 at 8:28ampost #141 of 2239/22/12 at 1:36pmpost #142 of 22310/5/12 at 7:25am
Tried the HD 700s at a local hi-fi shop today through a Music Fidelity M1DAC, M1Headphone Amp and a yamaha CD player.
Pure Magic! Most comfortable headphones I've tried so far.
Edited by Jussi - 10/5/12 at 7:26ampost #143 of 22311/2/12 at 9:17am
Purrin, can you please explain me why your FR graph of HD 700 vs RS1 differs so much from that on headphone.com?
From your graph they look very similar while on headphone.com, RS1 seems a lot more treble peaky than HD 700.
Sorry if you already answered about this, but I missed it.post #144 of 22311/5/12 at 1:09pmpost #145 of 22311/10/12 at 7:04ampost #146 of 22311/10/12 at 7:06am
No, and not with mine.
Here's the track listings:
01. Chris Jones - Roadhouses & Automobiles
02. Katja Maria Werker - Crossfire
03. The Greater Good - If I Could
04. The Bbassface Swing Trio - It's De-Lovely
05. Mmckinley Black - Bailinho Da Maria
Edited by Eee Pee - 11/10/12 at 7:08ampost #147 of 22311/10/12 at 1:19pmpost #148 of 22311/10/12 at 3:23pmQuote:
Yeah, just an EP at best. Meh...post #149 of 22311/10/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
I was curious, and searched the web but only found the hd800 demo disc. I didn't know it even exist.
I listened to it:
first track: a kind of instrumental combining vibraphone and ney flute
two tracks of country
one track of accoustic (voice + guitar)
one track of "swing" jazz, not very "swinging" but that should exhibit the bass abilities of hd800
I guess sennheiser wouldn't dare to put some bass heavy techno.post #150 of 22311/12/12 at 9:38amQuote:
haha, oh silly you.
They would if it was for he bass. The problem with techno is the treble... you'd start bleeding in less than a minute.
- Sennheiser HD700 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 64 Audio /1964Ears U12 57 seconds ago
- › Need new iems 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › New DAC/Amp for HE400is 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 4 minutes ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 4 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...