Moshi Audio is giving away three (3) pairs of Clarus In Ear Monitors to three randomly selected entrants.
Please answer the below question by replying to this thread and we will pick the winners randomly which will be announced on the Moshi facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/moshimonde) and in this thread.
How this question is answered will not increase nor decrease the chances of winning.
What are the (3) qualities that make your favorite headphone better than others you’ve tried?
About The Clarus - Designed for Absolute Clarity
Designed for aural connoisseurs who demand absolute clarity in music reproduction, Clarus by Moshi Audio revives music that otherwise sounds dull when played through ordinary earphones. Clarus is able to deliver this exquisite acoustic experience through its proprietary DynaDuo™ drivers with a precision-tuned passive crossover network. Listen to your favorite music, whether it's jazz, rock, classical, or acoustic music, your discerning ears will be able to discover every nuance that has eluded them throughout the years.
- TRANSDUCER UNIT: XR715 two way DynaDuo™ driver
- (15mm woofer + 7mm tweeter)
- CAVITY/HOUSING steel alloy
- SENSITIVITY: 100 +/- 3dB @ 1kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10 - 25,000Hz (-10dB @ 1kHz)
- IMPEDANCE: 24 Ω
- EAR-COUPLING TYPE: loose-fit silicone
- NOISE ISOLATION (PASSIVE): N/A
- IN-LINE CONTROL: 3-button controls with mic
- CABLE LENGTH: 1.2m symmetrical y-split
Contest Eligibility Requirements:
- You Must be a registered Head-Fi forum member
- Have USA Residence
- Answer the question in the thread below
- Post only ONCE in this thread
- Have not won a prize in one of our contestes in the last 180 days
See Moshiaudio.com for information on their current product lineup.
Note this contest ends on July 11th. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.
Have fun and good luck!