Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- aiaiai tma-1 studio MIA? Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How would the TMA-1 compare to the ATH-M50 Last post on 9/3/11 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Needing help finding the AIAIAI TMA-1 in Miami Last post on 8/13/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD25-1 ii / Adidas vs TMA-1 vs others? Last post on 5/20/11 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: TMA-1 vs. TMA-1 Studio Last post on 7/21/14 at 4:51am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
NEW! Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio - Page 8post #106 of 1687/5/12 at 3:34pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 1687/5/12 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #108 of 1687/5/12 at 5:24pm
you can get it with the iphone cablepost #109 of 1687/10/12 at 7:00ampost #110 of 1687/10/12 at 8:16amThread Starterpost #111 of 1687/10/12 at 8:44am
The Studio has the same drivers but they are tweaked to a more neutral sound and are better suited for all styles of music and they have better around the ear and on ear ear-pads. There is a video for the studios at their website you should see that vaguely explains the differences, but even then you will get the point. They are much more comfortable and versatile. The Fool's Gold Editions are just The Tma-1s with a nice mustard yellow twist. I think they look freaking awesome. Don't get me wrong, I loved the original Tma-1's for their sound quality, but they shine better mainly on electronic related music. So if you mainly listen to electronica or hip hop or whatever then you will love them, but know this. I don't know how big your head is but these damn things clamp hard! I had to "loosen them up" by stretching them out on something for a while cause they were so tight before I did that it was unbearable. I owned two pairs and they were both the same. My ears would get sore and it was just awful. My head is I would say medium size-ish. Yeah. So prepare for that. It's just a helpful tip. You might need to stretch them out on something if your head is too big for them Other than that whenever I listen to electronic music I wish I still had the original tma-1s "sometimes." Hope this helps you keep 'em. Then again maybe.. just maybe they fixed this "problem" when they released the Fool's Gold Edition. Let me know after you get them! Happy listening, HiFiGuy528!!!!
Edited by ekolite - 7/10/12 at 8:45ampost #112 of 1687/10/12 at 9:05amThread Starterpost #113 of 1687/10/12 at 9:29am
Oh, I C. I thought you were implying that you were buying a pair of Fool's Gold Tma-1's. I think you will be pleased with the Studios. You can use any Aiaiai mic cable for them (I'm pretty sure.) Unfortunately due to finances I am forced to sell my Studios. They are on auction right now on eBay. They come with an Ultrasone straight cable without mic. At least I still have a couple of budget headphones around. They aren't as good, but they get the job done.. for now.
Edited by ekolite - 7/10/12 at 9:31ampost #114 of 1688/10/12 at 4:58pmpost #115 of 1688/10/12 at 6:24pmThread Starterpost #116 of 1688/10/12 at 7:22pmpost #117 of 1688/11/12 at 1:26ampost #118 of 1688/11/12 at 6:27pmThread Starterpost #119 of 1688/11/12 at 7:12pmpost #120 of 1688/12/12 at 6:41amThread Starter
- NEW! Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Matryoshka Headphones Level X3 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Need Opinions on Fiio E07K VS Fiio E17 3 minutes ago
- › Should I get a pair of AKG K553 from massdrop? 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K553 Pro vs. AKG K550 MK II (and thoughts on the AKG K550 "MK I") 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse