Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- aiaiai tma-1 studio MIA? Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How would the TMA-1 compare to the ATH-M50 Last post on 9/3/11 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Needing help finding the AIAIAI TMA-1 in Miami Last post on 8/13/11 at 1:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD25-1 ii / Adidas vs TMA-1 vs others? Last post on 5/20/11 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: TMA-1 vs. TMA-1 Studio Last post on 7/21/14 at 4:51am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
COMPANY: Sennheiser MODEL: HD598 COST: $299 CAD - $250 USD – Note: often on sale for much less TYPE: Open, Dynamic, Over-Ear DRIVER SIZE: 40mm neodynium FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 38.5...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
NEW! Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio - Page 8post #106 of 1687/5/12 at 3:34pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 1687/5/12 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #108 of 1687/5/12 at 5:24pm
you can get it with the iphone cablepost #109 of 1687/10/12 at 7:00ampost #110 of 1687/10/12 at 8:16amThread Starterpost #111 of 1687/10/12 at 8:44am
The Studio has the same drivers but they are tweaked to a more neutral sound and are better suited for all styles of music and they have better around the ear and on ear ear-pads. There is a video for the studios at their website you should see that vaguely explains the differences, but even then you will get the point. They are much more comfortable and versatile. The Fool's Gold Editions are just The Tma-1s with a nice mustard yellow twist. I think they look freaking awesome. Don't get me wrong, I loved the original Tma-1's for their sound quality, but they shine better mainly on electronic related music. So if you mainly listen to electronica or hip hop or whatever then you will love them, but know this. I don't know how big your head is but these damn things clamp hard! I had to "loosen them up" by stretching them out on something for a while cause they were so tight before I did that it was unbearable. I owned two pairs and they were both the same. My ears would get sore and it was just awful. My head is I would say medium size-ish. Yeah. So prepare for that. It's just a helpful tip. You might need to stretch them out on something if your head is too big for them Other than that whenever I listen to electronic music I wish I still had the original tma-1s "sometimes." Hope this helps you keep 'em. Then again maybe.. just maybe they fixed this "problem" when they released the Fool's Gold Edition. Let me know after you get them! Happy listening, HiFiGuy528!!!!
Edited by ekolite - 7/10/12 at 8:45ampost #112 of 1687/10/12 at 9:05amThread Starterpost #113 of 1687/10/12 at 9:29am
Oh, I C. I thought you were implying that you were buying a pair of Fool's Gold Tma-1's. I think you will be pleased with the Studios. You can use any Aiaiai mic cable for them (I'm pretty sure.) Unfortunately due to finances I am forced to sell my Studios. They are on auction right now on eBay. They come with an Ultrasone straight cable without mic. At least I still have a couple of budget headphones around. They aren't as good, but they get the job done.. for now.
Edited by ekolite - 7/10/12 at 9:31ampost #114 of 1688/10/12 at 4:58pmpost #115 of 1688/10/12 at 6:24pmThread Starterpost #116 of 1688/10/12 at 7:22pmpost #117 of 1688/11/12 at 1:26ampost #118 of 1688/11/12 at 6:27pmThread Starterpost #119 of 1688/11/12 at 7:12pmpost #120 of 1688/12/12 at 6:41amThread Starter
- NEW! Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 2 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 35 seconds ago
- › What's you're Favourite Place to listen to Music? 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 1 minute ago
- › MusicMaker ShockWave III 5 Driver Hybrid (1DD + 4BA) 1 minute ago
- › Keep smiling and laughing 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...