Try final audio Adagio II and III, you will get blown by the sound they produced, they are quite underrated somehow, but this new series can really do a punch.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productApple In-Ear - Headphones (ear-bud)tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM500 BK | Inner Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Rubytagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 6/12/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/12/12
- productJays a-JAYS Four iPhonetagged by System, 6/12/12More
- productKlipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Controltagged by System, 6/12/12
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 6/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Shoot-out - Need honest opinions on some IEM's Last post on 8/13/12 at 10:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-CKM500 OR JVC HA-FX700? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM's for Mobile Phone under 150 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone with Noise-Cancelling below $85? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.) - Page 2post #16 of 206/11/12 at 4:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 206/11/12 at 6:14ampost #18 of 206/11/12 at 7:24amNo the klipsch are not better in my opinion. The bass will be to heavy for what your used to, the mids will be muddy in comparison, treble will be sibilant, and they have a very small closed feel to them.post #19 of 206/11/12 at 8:43amQuote:
ditto. bass is way too heavypost #20 of 206/11/12 at 9:03am
I would suggest u buy the Hifiman Re-zero not RE-0 you will not regret,Great balanced sound a little emphasis on mids but very detailed & textured mids,highs are there with the mids again very detailed yet very smooth & good extension,bass quantity is very low but the quality is unbelievable.It might take a little time for sound signature to settle down(50-60hrs) unlike BA's,once it does, its gonna be hard to listen to any other IEM of lesser SQ .The latest batches have the best build quality.
Believe me, i mainly used to listen to DnB,Progressive house,Trance & i have a lot of Indie,alternative,rock,jazz & instrumental albums which i used to download them & hear em once on my SoundMagic E30 & Gr06.Now that i have the Re-zeros i've stopped listening to bass heavy stuff & re-visiting my rock& indie collection :-)
Hope this helps :-)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015? 25 seconds ago
- › Looking for closed back headphones and DAP for music listening and... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 6 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO EX1 world tour--open for application now! 8 minutes ago
- › Continental Dual Mono Tube Rolling Tread !! 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2