Try final audio Adagio II and III, you will get blown by the sound they produced, they are quite underrated somehow, but this new series can really do a punch.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productApple In-Ear - Headphones (ear-bud)tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM500 BK | Inner Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Rubytagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 6/12/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/12/12
- productJays a-JAYS Four iPhonetagged by System, 6/12/12More
- productKlipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Controltagged by System, 6/12/12
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 6/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Shoot-out - Need honest opinions on some IEM's Last post on 4/24/16 at 1:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-CKM500 OR JVC HA-FX700? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM's for Mobile Phone under 150 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone with Noise-Cancelling below $85? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
The Denon AH C250 - it's like a pretty gold ring that doesn't fit every finger. Yes, it's good. Quite good. Yet the likability is highly dependant on what it's best at and what it...
Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.) - Page 2post #16 of 206/11/12 at 4:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 206/11/12 at 6:14ampost #18 of 206/11/12 at 7:24amNo the klipsch are not better in my opinion. The bass will be to heavy for what your used to, the mids will be muddy in comparison, treble will be sibilant, and they have a very small closed feel to them.post #19 of 206/11/12 at 8:43amQuote:
ditto. bass is way too heavypost #20 of 206/11/12 at 9:03am
I would suggest u buy the Hifiman Re-zero not RE-0 you will not regret,Great balanced sound a little emphasis on mids but very detailed & textured mids,highs are there with the mids again very detailed yet very smooth & good extension,bass quantity is very low but the quality is unbelievable.It might take a little time for sound signature to settle down(50-60hrs) unlike BA's,once it does, its gonna be hard to listen to any other IEM of lesser SQ .The latest batches have the best build quality.
Believe me, i mainly used to listen to DnB,Progressive house,Trance & i have a lot of Indie,alternative,rock,jazz & instrumental albums which i used to download them & hear em once on my SoundMagic E30 & Gr06.Now that i have the Re-zeros i've stopped listening to bass heavy stuff & re-visiting my rock& indie collection :-)
Hope this helps :-)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › IBasso Audio IT03 20 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 25 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 or Audio-Technica MSR7 for mainly epic music? 57 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku Donguri 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...