Try final audio Adagio II and III, you will get blown by the sound they produced, they are quite underrated somehow, but this new series can really do a punch.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productApple In-Ear - Headphones (ear-bud)tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM500 BK | Inner Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Rubytagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 6/12/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/12/12
- productJays a-JAYS Four iPhonetagged by System, 6/12/12More
- productKlipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Controltagged by System, 6/12/12
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 6/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Shoot-out - Need honest opinions on some IEM's Last post on 4/24/16 at 1:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-CKM500 OR JVC HA-FX700? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM's for Mobile Phone under 150 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone with Noise-Cancelling below $85? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
MY GOD!!! I have just received my headphones! I have been putting them through there initial paces straight from the box, after just 30 mins I have had to come here to let you know my experience so...
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.) - Page 2post #16 of 206/11/12 at 4:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 206/11/12 at 6:14ampost #18 of 206/11/12 at 7:24amNo the klipsch are not better in my opinion. The bass will be to heavy for what your used to, the mids will be muddy in comparison, treble will be sibilant, and they have a very small closed feel to them.post #19 of 206/11/12 at 8:43amQuote:
ditto. bass is way too heavypost #20 of 206/11/12 at 9:03am
I would suggest u buy the Hifiman Re-zero not RE-0 you will not regret,Great balanced sound a little emphasis on mids but very detailed & textured mids,highs are there with the mids again very detailed yet very smooth & good extension,bass quantity is very low but the quality is unbelievable.It might take a little time for sound signature to settle down(50-60hrs) unlike BA's,once it does, its gonna be hard to listen to any other IEM of lesser SQ .The latest batches have the best build quality.
Believe me, i mainly used to listen to DnB,Progressive house,Trance & i have a lot of Indie,alternative,rock,jazz & instrumental albums which i used to download them & hear em once on my SoundMagic E30 & Gr06.Now that i have the Re-zeros i've stopped listening to bass heavy stuff & re-visiting my rock& indie collection :-)
Hope this helps :-)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 21 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 1 minute ago
- › Benchmark DAC1 USB + Hifiman HE560 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear