Try final audio Adagio II and III, you will get blown by the sound they produced, they are quite underrated somehow, but this new series can really do a punch.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productApple In-Ear - Headphones (ear-bud)tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM500 BK | Inner Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Rubytagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 6/12/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/12/12
- productJays a-JAYS Four iPhonetagged by System, 6/12/12More
- productKlipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Controltagged by System, 6/12/12
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 6/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Shoot-out - Need honest opinions on some IEM's Last post on 4/24/16 at 1:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-CKM500 OR JVC HA-FX700? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM's for Mobile Phone under 150 Last post on 6/18/12 at 8:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone with Noise-Cancelling below $85? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.) - Page 2post #16 of 206/11/12 at 4:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 206/11/12 at 6:14ampost #18 of 206/11/12 at 7:24amNo the klipsch are not better in my opinion. The bass will be to heavy for what your used to, the mids will be muddy in comparison, treble will be sibilant, and they have a very small closed feel to them.post #19 of 206/11/12 at 8:43amQuote:
ditto. bass is way too heavypost #20 of 206/11/12 at 9:03am
I would suggest u buy the Hifiman Re-zero not RE-0 you will not regret,Great balanced sound a little emphasis on mids but very detailed & textured mids,highs are there with the mids again very detailed yet very smooth & good extension,bass quantity is very low but the quality is unbelievable.It might take a little time for sound signature to settle down(50-60hrs) unlike BA's,once it does, its gonna be hard to listen to any other IEM of lesser SQ .The latest batches have the best build quality.
Believe me, i mainly used to listen to DnB,Progressive house,Trance & i have a lot of Indie,alternative,rock,jazz & instrumental albums which i used to download them & hear em once on my SoundMagic E30 & Gr06.Now that i have the Re-zeros i've stopped listening to bass heavy stuff & re-visiting my rock& indie collection :-)
Hope this helps :-)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AR M20, DP-X1 or Cayin I5? 5 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 26 seconds ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DAC Amp HA200 3 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Moon Audio Silver Dragon Toslink Form Fit Optical Cable 6" 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...