Haven't been following head-fi for a while now (used to be a constant lurker), I've noticed that head direct doesn't sell the RE-252's anymore. I thought it was a great iem when I owned one, loved the neutrality with a very slight peak at midrange. Anyone know where to get one? Or is there another product from head direct that is the same? Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Question about IEMs vs headphones Last post on 7/19/12 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 (or B2) v. UM3x or Westone 4 Last post on 12/1/12 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The iFi Audio Micro iDSD was sent to me by iFi with help from their Norwegian distributor Audioaktøren for the purpose of doing this review and including it in my recently started $250+ amp/DAC...
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Where to get the RE-252?post #1 of 76/10/12 at 12:18amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 76/10/12 at 12:20ampost #3 of 76/10/12 at 6:18pmpost #4 of 76/10/12 at 7:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by proedros
Thanks for the link. I am considering more options other than the re252's to replace my W4's now.
Anyone know of something they felt was similar to the re252's?post #5 of 76/11/12 at 11:21am
i have bought/used almost all the re- series
i think you should try the re-272 if you like the neutral,analytical signature - i don't remember very well 252 cause it broke quite soon but i have the 272 for almost 1 year and i am very satisfied with it.
i also have the ortofon eq-5 and they are very good too , more beefed-up in the mids , they make a very nice 1-2 combo with 272post #6 of 75/23/15 at 1:25pm
Hello, my name is Javier, who may correct me if I'm wrong. You're looking for this item by accident. RE 252 ROSS Vintage Retro Headphones black left & right volume controls, if so let me know like you are very lucky. thanks greetingsReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to get the RE-252?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 54 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Let's develop Hidizs' New DAP together! 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth Earphone necklace for work? 5 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Spring 2016 -- Pictures & Impressions... 5 minutes ago
- › Newbie looking for IEMs with bass under/around $250 - previously... 6 minutes ago
- › best cd cleaners and 'enhancers' ... 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by peter123
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...