Haven't been following head-fi for a while now (used to be a constant lurker), I've noticed that head direct doesn't sell the RE-252's anymore. I thought it was a great iem when I owned one, loved the neutrality with a very slight peak at midrange. Anyone know where to get one? Or is there another product from head direct that is the same? Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Question about IEMs vs headphones Last post on 7/19/12 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 (or B2) v. UM3x or Westone 4 Last post on 12/1/12 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
I bought these back in 2000 for full retail, which was a lot of money for me at the time. I got to A/B these at a hi-fi shop using my reference CD. I listened to the HD600 and the HD590. I...
Acknowledgment Thank you HiFiMAN for providing this review unit on loan in exchange for my honest opinion.Introduction HiFiMAN has been around a long time now. They’ve gone from bargain OEM...
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
Where to get the RE-252?post #1 of 76/10/12 at 12:18amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 76/10/12 at 12:20ampost #3 of 76/10/12 at 6:18pmpost #4 of 76/10/12 at 7:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by proedros
Thanks for the link. I am considering more options other than the re252's to replace my W4's now.
Anyone know of something they felt was similar to the re252's?post #5 of 76/11/12 at 11:21am
i have bought/used almost all the re- series
i think you should try the re-272 if you like the neutral,analytical signature - i don't remember very well 252 cause it broke quite soon but i have the 272 for almost 1 year and i am very satisfied with it.
i also have the ortofon eq-5 and they are very good too , more beefed-up in the mids , they make a very nice 1-2 combo with 272post #6 of 75/23/15 at 1:25pm
Hello, my name is Javier, who may correct me if I'm wrong. You're looking for this item by accident. RE 252 ROSS Vintage Retro Headphones black left & right volume controls, if so let me know like you are very lucky. thanks greetingsReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to get the RE-252?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Best portable closed back headphone that sounds like Westone W30 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Alternative Rock (Shoegaze, Grunge, Brit-pop, Dream Pop, Indie... 4 minutes ago
- › Marshall London - Audiophile smartphone 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...