Haven't been following head-fi for a while now (used to be a constant lurker), I've noticed that head direct doesn't sell the RE-252's anymore. I thought it was a great iem when I owned one, loved the neutrality with a very slight peak at midrange. Anyone know where to get one? Or is there another product from head direct that is the same? Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Question about IEMs vs headphones Last post on 7/19/12 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 (or B2) v. UM3x or Westone 4 Last post on 12/1/12 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For the money they are extremely comfortable, sound great plugged into my Onkyo TX-8255 receiver playing either music or watching videos from my pc through the Onkyo. I know you can spend many...
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
MEE audio M6 Pro Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to MEE audio for the sample Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806529/mee-audio-m6-pro-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A bargain...
Intro – There are many gadgets that are desirable but not practical; gadgets that are briefly enjoyed then forgotten over time. The RM1 is a very interesting product from Fiio that is quite the...
THIS IS MY FIRST REVIEW I bought this pair of earphones as a cheap alternative for my broken phone earphones. Once I bought it, I never heard of the brand SoundMagic before yet, and doubted the...
Where to get the RE-252?post #1 of 76/10/12 at 12:18amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 76/10/12 at 12:20ampost #3 of 76/10/12 at 6:18pmpost #4 of 76/10/12 at 7:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by proedros
Thanks for the link. I am considering more options other than the re252's to replace my W4's now.
Anyone know of something they felt was similar to the re252's?post #5 of 76/11/12 at 11:21am
i have bought/used almost all the re- series
i think you should try the re-272 if you like the neutral,analytical signature - i don't remember very well 252 cause it broke quite soon but i have the 272 for almost 1 year and i am very satisfied with it.
i also have the ortofon eq-5 and they are very good too , more beefed-up in the mids , they make a very nice 1-2 combo with 272post #6 of 75/23/15 at 1:25pm
Hello, my name is Javier, who may correct me if I'm wrong. You're looking for this item by accident. RE 252 ROSS Vintage Retro Headphones black left & right volume controls, if so let me know like you are very lucky. thanks greetingsReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to get the RE-252?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Introducing Violectric (by Lake People) Cables 14 seconds ago
- › 50%Off for Bluetooth Headphone Ausdom M05 with APT-X Announcement... 22 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X3 & X5 USB Drivers (for Windows only) 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM BassHEAD club) 2 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › Edifier P275 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones - Black by ngoshawk
- › Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E by RockeyDA
- › Campfire Audio Orion by cleg
- › Philips SHG7980 PC Gaming Headset With Adjustable Microphone by Triquatra
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse