Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › European Championship 2012 (Football / Footbol / Soccer)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

European Championship 2012 (Football / Footbol / Soccer) - Page 18

post #256 of 295

i can´t believe.

why ronaldo has not been chosen? why bruno alves? 

why?why?why?

post #257 of 295

Emotionally, I am fully down, but I dont see this as an real lost, its just the fact that the  team I wanted to win, just didnt.

post #258 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post

Emotionally, I am fully down, but I dont see this as an real lost, its just the fact that the  team I wanted to win, just didnt.

i feel the same

but tomorrow is another day with italia vs. deutschland

Forza Azzurri!!!

post #259 of 295
I am not sure why Ronaldo didn't take the penalty.
The only reason I could see was that he wanted to score the final penalty and take the glory.
post #260 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post

 

Forza Azzurri!!!

 

X2

i cant wait for this game. 

post #261 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio-fi View Post

 

X2

i cant wait for this game. 

tremo ma sperowink.gif

post #262 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post

I am not sure why Ronaldo didn't take the penalty.
The only reason I could see was that he wanted to score the final penalty and take the glory.

true, he was the last but was important that he was the first

post #263 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post

true, he was the last but was important that he was the first

Agreed.
He should have set an example as the captain of his country.
Pity He put individual glory ahead of collective ones.

post #264 of 295

Tomorrow the game is in my city! I'd be happy either with Germany or Italy win, although I'll keep finger crossed for Germany. ...Scusa ragazzi azzurri

 

Spain also was great and I'm happy for them. I liked the game in extra time.

post #265 of 295

Germany is one of my favorite teams, and Italy is one of my most hated. I hate watching those floppers pretend to play football. I hope the Germans bring the blitzkreig tomorrow.
 

post #266 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJNeg View Post

Germany is one of my favorite teams, and Italy is one of my most hated. I hate watching those floppers pretend to play football. I hope the Germans bring the blitzkreig tomorrow.
 

 

Lol

 

l'italia fara una buona partita

post #267 of 295

Do you have a problem, cos using hate twice to make your point stronger, make me wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJNeg View Post

Germany is one of my favorite teams, and Italy is one of my most hated. I hate watching those floppers pretend to play football. I hope the Germans bring the blitzkreig tomorrow.
 

post #268 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJNeg View Post

Germany is one of my favorite teams, and Italy is one of my most hated. I hate watching those floppers pretend to play football. I hope the Germans bring the blitzkreig tomorrow.
 

good for you!!!

post #269 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio-fi View Post

 

Lol

 

l'italia fara una buona partita

 Fabio..., are you related in any way to Fabio Capello, the previous England's manager?

 

Anyway, I like Italy's playing style in this tournament - no Catenaccio  -

but I don't think that your team can beat Germany today.

To me, after seeing yesterday's poor performance by Spain,

Germany is unquestionably the best team in Europe,

and even in the world.

 

We shall see in a few hours.


Edited by JakeJack_2008 - 6/28/12 at 6:36pm
post #270 of 295

OMG what a first half. Italy mid field destroy Germany midfield. Cassano make everything right and nothing wrong with Balotelli. Really good in the quarter finale even better here.

 

This will by hyper interesting :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › European Championship 2012 (Football / Footbol / Soccer)