or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 400

post #5986 of 6199
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman46 View Post


great thank you..I would and will probably go for Vi just might have to wait for the Canadian dollar to get a little better lol it's not a great time to buy any gear really but I might find something used on here or somewhere..like I said for sub 100 earphone wow really impressed. With the sound and the built.these also improved with some power with an amp I found.


go for fi-ba-ss :L3000:

post #5987 of 6199
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1 View Post
 

Compared to the other headphones out there do you think this worth $5000?

:L3000:

post #5988 of 6199
Hey guys,

One of my PF IX's filters has some loose somehow. It's sitting there and once in awhile I'll find it out of position. Anyone encounter this before?
post #5989 of 6199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill Red View Post

Hey guys,

One of my PF IX's filters has some loose somehow. It's sitting there and once in awhile I'll find it out of position. Anyone encounter this before?
happened to my heaven 8 as well and dropped on the ground. Luckily i managrf to find it. Wish there were spares.
post #5990 of 6199
post #5991 of 6199

If it's too good to be true, then it is.

post #5992 of 6199


Look at the case. Pretty obvious lol it isnt

post #5993 of 6199

Funny photos with the guy wearing the Forte X showing you that you should shove them in your ear canal.  That's not how you are supposed to wear them.   

post #5994 of 6199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhahacker View Post
 

Funny photos with the guy wearing the Forte X showing you that you should shove them in your ear canal.  That's not how you are supposed to wear them.   

 

Lol, that one's real for a change. ;) They grabbed it from Final's official site: http://finalaudiodesign.sakura.ne.jp/shopitemimg/howto/pianoforteX/pianoforteX_03.jpg

post #5995 of 6199

Wow! I went to a meet last year and the FA rep had these out for us to try.  He specifically told us not to do this and showed us how to hang/balance the X on our intertragic incisure.  It felt weird but the sound was incredible. 

post #5996 of 6199

product_chonmage_banner_l.jpg

product_chonmagekun_banner_l.jpg

product_syou_banner_l.jpg

 

Exciting! :wink_face:

post #5997 of 6199

^wrong thread? :blink:

post #5998 of 6199
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha421 View Post
 

^wrong thread? :blink:


Nope because you guys like FAD, Ocharakus may be of interest to you! :beyersmile:

post #5999 of 6199

Please note that this is not Final Audio Design product.  We have encountered this company in the past and it is a cheap China made imitation of the Final Audio products.  Unfortunately due to very loose regulation in China we are unable to stop them from using the Final Audio name.

Reply
post #6000 of 6199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Final US View Post

Please note that this is not Final Audio Design product.  We have encountered this company in the past and it is a cheap China made imitation of the Final Audio products.  Unfortunately due to very loose regulation in China we are unable to stop them from using the Final Audio name.

Where does it claim that it's FAD? I don't see it. Besides, there are many respectable Chinese IEMs, so disparaging all Chinese made audio products as 'cheap' is uncalled for.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread