It's essentially a single driver unit IEM since the dual drivers are wired in parallel to cover the entire range. No crossover as one might expect when something is called a dual BA IEM.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 6/29/15 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 392post #5866 of 58738/26/15 at 4:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5867 of 58738/26/15 at 5:13pmI've got an adagio 3. Love it been using gor the past 4 years, from then on been a fan boy of FAD. Looking for heaven viii as the next upgrade maybe planning for next year. Now back to my adagio theres no sound on the right side, im guessing the wiring has come off. Any way of repairing it? Im kind sad to bin it it still gives amazing sound n I thought of relegating to my gym headphones.post #5868 of 58738/26/15 at 11:18pm
Just wondering if anybody started a LAB 1 Appreciation Thread, since the number is fairly small (150), could be the quietest Thread ever!!
A Magician made this Lab1 and the superlatives are fairly justified.
Takai San would be so proud of this Masterpiece!post #5869 of 58738/27/15 at 2:42amQuote:
I'd call these twin drivers.Quote:Originally Posted by zaintachik
I've got an adagio 3. Love it been using gor the past 4 years, from then on been a fan boy of FAD. Looking for heaven viii as the next upgrade maybe planning for next year. Now back to my adagio theres no sound on the right side, im guessing the wiring has come off. Any way of repairing it? Im kind sad to bin it it still gives amazing sound n I thought of relegating to my gym headphones.
If it's just a fault at the plug, re-terminating would be an obvious solution.post #5870 of 58738/28/15 at 11:50ampost #5871 of 58738/28/15 at 2:48pmpost #5872 of 58738/28/15 at 3:21pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 7 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M30x (Send me cash/trade offers!) 7 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2