Nope, I didn't have the chance. They were on sale during a very short time and it seems impossible to get a new pair now. But listening the Heaven VIII made me want to try the Lab 1 too. This hobby never ends!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 1/17/15 at 12:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 348
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5207 of 52181/15/15 at 7:54am
I'm tempted by a pair of Heaven Vs but a little concerned given the limited information about them. I can't return them. Can anyone compare them to the following headphones which I am familiar with?
Zero Audio Tenore
Thinksound On1post #5208 of 52181/15/15 at 6:35pmpost #5209 of 52181/16/15 at 1:17amQuote:
You can take Thinksound On1, the ZA Tenores and RE400 out. I've heard these and they don't sound anything like the Heaven V.post #5210 of 52181/16/15 at 6:25amjust wondering if there are anyone in Shanghai who has the VII or the VIII who likes to try the Lab 1. Am keen to meet up and swap each others' earphone to try out. Pls PM me if there are such interested party.
xllmspost #5211 of 52181/16/15 at 7:40amQuote:
Do you mind describing a little about how they differ?post #5212 of 52181/17/15 at 2:18amMy heaven viii will be with me Monday. I'll post impressions ASAP. I've owned the heaven iv, v, vi in the past and I currently own the FAD fi-ba-ss (for sale by the way) so should be able to give you some comparisons .post #5213 of 52181/17/15 at 2:21amQuote:
That's a lot of Heaven lol. Waiting for your impressionpost #5214 of 52181/23/15 at 11:49pm
After using it for a while, I've found that the metal housing is kinda grating since it's not a over ear design. My outer ear gets irritated by the pressure of the housing on various soft tissue. Hopefully new tips might decrease that pressure.post #5215 of 52181/26/15 at 3:18pmI've noticed the same for my left ear. The sharp edge at the back occasionally spends a while rubbing against part of the outer ear and I notice eventually. Pushing it in sightly further solves that.
I'm lucky I suppose because I have big ears. I think this problem could be quite common for people with smaller ears, because the earpiece seems unusually long.post #5216 of 52181/26/15 at 7:28pmpost #5217 of 52181/26/15 at 8:33pmpost #5218 of 52181/26/15 at 10:40pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Owners Unite 31 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 39 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 44 seconds ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › ATH AD700 or Alessandro MS1 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Sonett (Balanced) + Extras + FREE Shipping 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)