- 4,462 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 1/3/16 at 12:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 34post #496 of 62569/29/12 at 7:18amThanks for the info Paul. They look like they have a rose gold plaiting, I wonder if the body is copper?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 62569/29/12 at 7:23ampost #498 of 62569/29/12 at 7:40amQuote:
It's going to be fascinating to see what the sonic signature is then, though, again, I won't be able to wear them as once that coating gets the smallest of scratches it will irritate my skin if the heavens are anything to go by. I noticed on their IX page they show the progression from raw to finished, I wonder what the coating is in the middle picture?post #499 of 62569/29/12 at 7:44ampost #500 of 62569/29/12 at 7:59amHave a look at this Paul, I found the English version of that page when you scroll down it mentions the external case is coated with a " natural resin powder".. The plot thickens! I wonder if it is just on the inside of the housing as it just looks like polished SS to me on the outside.
http://final-audio-design.com/en/archives/902post #501 of 62569/29/12 at 8:03ampost #502 of 62569/29/12 at 8:29ampost #503 of 62569/29/12 at 12:51pmAhh, second hand CD stores are great, new fodder for the IX's to feast upon this weekend! First up someone obviously does the same thing I do, buy CD's, rip them then sell them! Shawn Colvin's new album All fall down then the 50th anniversary double CD of the Bee Gees hits by Rhino, it is meant to be a really good remaster.
Next up is Christ Church Cathedral Choir's Missa Aspice Domine and saving the best for last and completing my Wagner Operas is Wolfgang Sawallisch's version of Tannhauser. Can't wait to listen to them all!post #504 of 62569/29/12 at 10:20pmThread Starterpost #505 of 625610/1/12 at 5:31ampost #506 of 625610/1/12 at 6:16pmpost #507 of 625610/3/12 at 1:25am
Musica Acoustic have listed the Heaven VI at $545 for preorder and then it will go to $645, cant wait to hear these babies!post #508 of 625610/5/12 at 1:19ampost #509 of 625610/5/12 at 1:32ampost #510 of 625610/5/12 at 11:26amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3184 Active Users (692 Members and 2492 Guests)
- › Minneapolis Meet? 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 7 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 7 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 9 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...