- 4,457 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 6/29/15 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 34post #496 of 58789/29/12 at 7:18amThanks for the info Paul. They look like they have a rose gold plaiting, I wonder if the body is copper?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 58789/29/12 at 7:23ampost #498 of 58789/29/12 at 7:40amQuote:
It's going to be fascinating to see what the sonic signature is then, though, again, I won't be able to wear them as once that coating gets the smallest of scratches it will irritate my skin if the heavens are anything to go by. I noticed on their IX page they show the progression from raw to finished, I wonder what the coating is in the middle picture?post #499 of 58789/29/12 at 7:44ampost #500 of 58789/29/12 at 7:59amHave a look at this Paul, I found the English version of that page when you scroll down it mentions the external case is coated with a " natural resin powder".. The plot thickens! I wonder if it is just on the inside of the housing as it just looks like polished SS to me on the outside.
http://final-audio-design.com/en/archives/902post #501 of 58789/29/12 at 8:03ampost #502 of 58789/29/12 at 8:29ampost #503 of 58789/29/12 at 12:51pmAhh, second hand CD stores are great, new fodder for the IX's to feast upon this weekend! First up someone obviously does the same thing I do, buy CD's, rip them then sell them! Shawn Colvin's new album All fall down then the 50th anniversary double CD of the Bee Gees hits by Rhino, it is meant to be a really good remaster.
Next up is Christ Church Cathedral Choir's Missa Aspice Domine and saving the best for last and completing my Wagner Operas is Wolfgang Sawallisch's version of Tannhauser. Can't wait to listen to them all!post #504 of 58789/29/12 at 10:20pmThread Starterpost #505 of 587810/1/12 at 5:31ampost #506 of 587810/1/12 at 6:16pmpost #507 of 587810/3/12 at 1:25am
Musica Acoustic have listed the Heaven VI at $545 for preorder and then it will go to $645, cant wait to hear these babies!post #508 of 587810/5/12 at 1:19ampost #509 of 587810/5/12 at 1:32ampost #510 of 587810/5/12 at 11:26amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3640 Active Users (655 Members and 2985 Guests)
- › Sony XBA-A2 need help/opinion 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015? 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › New Sony high-end DSD gear, including a USB DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone stands? 4 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Need headphones for under 15$ 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons Review: A different class of earphones 7 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2