- 4,462 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 6/29/15 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 34post #496 of 59289/29/12 at 7:18amThanks for the info Paul. They look like they have a rose gold plaiting, I wonder if the body is copper?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 59289/29/12 at 7:23ampost #498 of 59289/29/12 at 7:40amQuote:
It's going to be fascinating to see what the sonic signature is then, though, again, I won't be able to wear them as once that coating gets the smallest of scratches it will irritate my skin if the heavens are anything to go by. I noticed on their IX page they show the progression from raw to finished, I wonder what the coating is in the middle picture?post #499 of 59289/29/12 at 7:44ampost #500 of 59289/29/12 at 7:59amHave a look at this Paul, I found the English version of that page when you scroll down it mentions the external case is coated with a " natural resin powder".. The plot thickens! I wonder if it is just on the inside of the housing as it just looks like polished SS to me on the outside.
http://final-audio-design.com/en/archives/902post #501 of 59289/29/12 at 8:03ampost #502 of 59289/29/12 at 8:29ampost #503 of 59289/29/12 at 12:51pmAhh, second hand CD stores are great, new fodder for the IX's to feast upon this weekend! First up someone obviously does the same thing I do, buy CD's, rip them then sell them! Shawn Colvin's new album All fall down then the 50th anniversary double CD of the Bee Gees hits by Rhino, it is meant to be a really good remaster.
Next up is Christ Church Cathedral Choir's Missa Aspice Domine and saving the best for last and completing my Wagner Operas is Wolfgang Sawallisch's version of Tannhauser. Can't wait to listen to them all!post #504 of 59289/29/12 at 10:20pmThread Starterpost #505 of 592810/1/12 at 5:31ampost #506 of 592810/1/12 at 6:16pmpost #507 of 592810/3/12 at 1:25am
Musica Acoustic have listed the Heaven VI at $545 for preorder and then it will go to $645, cant wait to hear these babies!post #508 of 592810/5/12 at 1:19ampost #509 of 592810/5/12 at 1:32ampost #510 of 592810/5/12 at 11:26amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3028 Active Users (592 Members and 2436 Guests)
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 23 seconds ago
- › [Free Shipping!] FS: JH13 Pro Freqphase (Reshelled) 47 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Etymotic MK5... any users? 5 minutes ago
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2