cosign Boringer's impression as I just heard it few days ago. It has the same Heaven (numbered) series' signature, just a tad less refined.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 2/6/15 at 5:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 224post #3346 of 552711/14/13 at 6:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3347 of 552711/14/13 at 7:20pmpost #3348 of 552711/15/13 at 3:48pmpost #3349 of 552711/15/13 at 4:10pmpost #3350 of 552711/15/13 at 4:33pm
So awesome. The PFs have got to be one of the most photogenic phones out therepost #3351 of 552711/15/13 at 5:46pm
Most assuredly. The form factor and finish lends itself to a unique opportunity to play with reflection/shadow/color. Nothing else out there quite like it. In many ways : )post #3352 of 552711/19/13 at 5:30pmpost #3353 of 552711/19/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
"Less refined" is a precise description.Quote:
I don't have any experience with the V, but I think they share the same characteristic where the VI might be more refined (but to me, its high is a bit too bright, though some others say its not).
Just IMHO.post #3354 of 552711/20/13 at 4:37am
thanks...funny you mentioned brightness: some days the Heaven V sounds just right and others like all the upper mids and highs have been oversprayed with treble!
I am using a Sony A864 most of the time and will be trying out the new Sony F886 so that I can play FLAC files to see what changes that might bring.post #3355 of 552711/20/13 at 6:37ampost #3356 of 552711/20/13 at 10:53pm
Been listening to DX50 (Low Gain) -> FAD HV VI in a few locations. I must say it works best in quiet environment where you can pick up details easier. Even if you don't like details, just relax and let the spacious ambiance surrounds you. Feel like you're inside a listening room where music covers all available senses.post #3357 of 552711/22/13 at 5:25pmpost #3358 of 552711/22/13 at 7:02pmpost #3359 of 552711/22/13 at 11:31pmpost #3360 of 552711/23/13 at 12:49pmQuote:
That sounds very cool. Does such a case exist?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 15 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 16 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 39 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 54 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones advice, Grado sr225e vs sr325e or alternatives 3 minutes ago
- › In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2