cosign Boringer's impression as I just heard it few days ago. It has the same Heaven (numbered) series' signature, just a tad less refined.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 1/20/17 at 9:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are There Sonic Differences Between Final Audio Piano Forte VIII, IX and X? Last post on 11/24/16 at 7:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of New Zealand tour arranged by @Brooko & @Andykong, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
Ok so it is 2017 and I'm late to the party but I just got this headphone from Singapore Jaben because it seems they were clearing their stock. I got this for a whooping $34.90 SGD!! When I looked...
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 224post #3346 of 712011/14/13 at 6:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3347 of 712011/14/13 at 7:20pmpost #3348 of 712011/15/13 at 3:48pmpost #3349 of 712011/15/13 at 4:10pmpost #3350 of 712011/15/13 at 4:33pm
So awesome. The PFs have got to be one of the most photogenic phones out therepost #3351 of 712011/15/13 at 5:46pm
Most assuredly. The form factor and finish lends itself to a unique opportunity to play with reflection/shadow/color. Nothing else out there quite like it. In many ways : )post #3352 of 712011/19/13 at 5:30pmpost #3353 of 712011/19/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
"Less refined" is a precise description.Quote:
I don't have any experience with the V, but I think they share the same characteristic where the VI might be more refined (but to me, its high is a bit too bright, though some others say its not).
Just IMHO.post #3354 of 712011/20/13 at 4:37am
thanks...funny you mentioned brightness: some days the Heaven V sounds just right and others like all the upper mids and highs have been oversprayed with treble!
I am using a Sony A864 most of the time and will be trying out the new Sony F886 so that I can play FLAC files to see what changes that might bring.post #3355 of 712011/20/13 at 6:37ampost #3356 of 712011/20/13 at 10:53pm
Been listening to DX50 (Low Gain) -> FAD HV VI in a few locations. I must say it works best in quiet environment where you can pick up details easier. Even if you don't like details, just relax and let the spacious ambiance surrounds you. Feel like you're inside a listening room where music covers all available senses.post #3357 of 712011/22/13 at 5:25pmpost #3358 of 712011/22/13 at 7:02pmpost #3359 of 712011/22/13 at 11:31pmpost #3360 of 712011/23/13 at 12:49pmQuote:
That sounds very cool. Does such a case exist?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 20 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music... 6 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 7 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 7 minutes ago
- › New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player 9 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 9 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Goldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by themindfreak
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear