cosign Boringer's impression as I just heard it few days ago. It has the same Heaven (numbered) series' signature, just a tad less refined.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 6/29/15 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 224post #3346 of 587811/14/13 at 6:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3347 of 587811/14/13 at 7:20pmpost #3348 of 587811/15/13 at 3:48pmpost #3349 of 587811/15/13 at 4:10pmpost #3350 of 587811/15/13 at 4:33pm
So awesome. The PFs have got to be one of the most photogenic phones out therepost #3351 of 587811/15/13 at 5:46pm
Most assuredly. The form factor and finish lends itself to a unique opportunity to play with reflection/shadow/color. Nothing else out there quite like it. In many ways : )post #3352 of 587811/19/13 at 5:30pmpost #3353 of 587811/19/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
"Less refined" is a precise description.Quote:
I don't have any experience with the V, but I think they share the same characteristic where the VI might be more refined (but to me, its high is a bit too bright, though some others say its not).
Just IMHO.post #3354 of 587811/20/13 at 4:37am
thanks...funny you mentioned brightness: some days the Heaven V sounds just right and others like all the upper mids and highs have been oversprayed with treble!
I am using a Sony A864 most of the time and will be trying out the new Sony F886 so that I can play FLAC files to see what changes that might bring.post #3355 of 587811/20/13 at 6:37ampost #3356 of 587811/20/13 at 10:53pm
Been listening to DX50 (Low Gain) -> FAD HV VI in a few locations. I must say it works best in quiet environment where you can pick up details easier. Even if you don't like details, just relax and let the spacious ambiance surrounds you. Feel like you're inside a listening room where music covers all available senses.post #3357 of 587811/22/13 at 5:25pmpost #3358 of 587811/22/13 at 7:02pmpost #3359 of 587811/22/13 at 11:31pmpost #3360 of 587811/23/13 at 12:49pmQuote:
That sounds very cool. Does such a case exist?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 49 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 55 seconds ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics will launch a new premium universal iem at the end of the... 7 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Jubilee Limited Edition (EU) 12 minutes ago
- › Jazz fusion recommendations... 13 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 14 minutes ago
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2