Anybody got a good take on the Heaven II yet?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 1/17/15 at 12:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 216post #3226 of 522310/2/13 at 11:45am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3227 of 522310/3/13 at 11:45pmpost #3228 of 522310/7/13 at 11:26ampost #3229 of 522310/7/13 at 12:11pmpost #3230 of 522310/7/13 at 3:05pmpost #3231 of 522310/7/13 at 3:12pmpost #3232 of 522310/7/13 at 9:27pmBugger! Is everyone jumping ship??
Though I have not been listening to them much I could never part with my PF's. Now the cooler weather is here and windows can be closed (I live on a noisy street) I will be able to enjoy their delights once more!post #3233 of 522310/8/13 at 5:40ampost #3234 of 522310/8/13 at 7:44ampost #3235 of 522310/9/13 at 6:38pmpost #3236 of 522310/9/13 at 6:46pmpost #3237 of 522310/11/13 at 8:23amWow, getting a renewed appreciation of my forgotten Heaven S's through the AK120.
I have not listened through them for quite a while but last night I just wanted to lay in bed and listen to plugged them in. Oh boy how balanced they sound out of the 120, rich, detailed and so musically involving, I loved the combination. If only they were not plated brass, my ruddy allergies but I seem to have solved that with a light coating of clear nail polish which does not effect the sound in any way.post #3238 of 522310/14/13 at 6:18pmpost #3239 of 522310/14/13 at 7:05pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 4066 Active Users (743 Members and 3323 Guests)
- › Westone 3 vs. Westone 4, ahhh 42 seconds ago
- › Wireless question 42 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400 headphones with core3d sound card 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 4 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 4 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3