or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 195

post #2911 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRo-Fi View Post

If anyone interested, my Heaven V are up for sale here.

Need more funds for Alpha Dog pre-order.

 

 

 

That's one good looking headphone! Why can't my Heaven VI look like that? mad.gif


Edited by BenF - 8/12/13 at 6:35am
post #2912 of 6703

Man I really think I made a good decision here, I love these things! Actually they're not here yet but I have a reprieve on the ship date so I've still got the loaners.

 

My pair better sound like these, I don't want to hear anything about burning them in for hundreds of hours.

 

Here I am sitting at my desk with my back to my main rig, tubes are dark and the 009 is on its hanger. It's nice not to have to rip them off my head every time I want to get up and do something, I just grab the little stack and go.

 

Alex I've written the rough draft of that other thing, just need to get back and finish it!

 

I'm not saying that they're comparable, but the emotional reaction/experience is.

 

beerchug.gif


Edited by grokit - 8/12/13 at 9:50pm
post #2913 of 6703

Well, I hope that it sounds like this:

 

post #2914 of 6703

"This map won't get you home if you don't know where you are."

 

Here is a collection I have accumulated over the past few days. Similar theme. I hope you all enjoy them. (Edit: if you like them, please click on them, the larger versions are much better).

 

 

Star:

 

 

 

Lighthouse:

 

 

 

Galactic:

 

 

 

Stars:

 


Edited by woodcans - 8/14/13 at 9:57pm
post #2915 of 6703

I've just received my Heaven V, and I have to say from an initial listen, I absolutely love them! I think I now know what all the FAD supporters have been raving about, these don't reproduce sound, they reproduce MUSIC, the euphony and harmony of the elements in the music is just magical......

 

I'll be back with full impressions soon :)

post #2916 of 6703

woodcans, brilliant pics! The first one, in particular, looks quite stunning.

post #2917 of 6703

My next FAD experience after the amazing Heaven VI is the Piano Forte X "gold" :D

post #2918 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkid View Post

My next FAD experience after the amazing Heaven VI is the Piano Forte X "gold" :D

 

Guess I'll post here what I've just posted in your Heaven VI review thread:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

Another young dude getting a pair of Piano Fortes for review??!  Hmm…..hmm… Don't be fooled by all the undeserved praise and be brave enough to trash them bleeding PFs. That'll give you more credibility.

post #2919 of 6703

PF & 1601 owners: Grab this one while you can!! Or dial 0800 1601 1602 to get a free copy of the album (links below available for 24 hrs only; choose one of the two) — not the best recording of this piece —and not the most likeable music (sorry, but what can you do?)— but the 160Xs manage to extract some real music out it:

 

https://www.hidrive.strato.com/lnk/qEYqtajX

 

https://www.hidrive.strato.com/lnk/Hq4KtTsI

post #2920 of 6703

FAD really sings Japanese songs brilliantly!

And by the way, tried drums and cymbals on Heaven V. I was made to believe I was listening to dynamic driver IEM. The sound was grand and not lacking punch at all.

post #2921 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

woodcans, brilliant pics! The first one, in particular, looks quite stunning.

 

 

Thanks for the kind words! Seriously appreciated!!.

post #2922 of 6703

What a great post, love it:

 

Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post
 

Another young dude getting a pair of Piano Fortes for review??!  Hmm…..hmm… Don't be fooled by all the undeserved praise and be brave enough to trash them bleeding PFs. That'll give you more credibility.

post #2923 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodcans View Post

"This map won't get you home if you don't know where you are."

 

Galactic:

 

 

 

 

woodcans, this is my new desktop wallpaper. 

post #2924 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperpwc View Post

 

woodcans, this is my new desktop wallpaper. 

 

Very happy you like it that much!

post #2925 of 6703
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

PF & 1601 owners: Grab this one while you can!! Or dial 0800 1601 1602 to get a free copy of the album (links below available for 24 hrs only; choose one of the two) — not the best recording of this piece —and not the most likeable music (sorry, but what can you do?)— but the 160Xs manage to extract some real music out it:

 

https://www.hidrive.strato.com/lnk/qEYqtajX

 

https://www.hidrive.strato.com/lnk/Hq4KtTsI

 

Glad to see almost every single 160X owner enjoyed the above track. I have to admit I was a bit surprised by the unexpected and almost overwhelming positive feedback I received. Thanks guys, you're the best!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread