New desktop photo. Time I changed it to more PF goodness.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 12/2/16 at 3:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are There Sonic Differences Between Final Audio Piano Forte VIII, IX and X? Last post on 11/24/16 at 7:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 183post #2731 of 66957/19/13 at 7:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2732 of 66957/21/13 at 6:31ampost #2733 of 66957/21/13 at 6:37amMine for the Aging version, which appears to me mainly (?) cosmetic.
And Romy's on both the Aging and the standard Heaven V.
When I went back to find mine, I saw I spelled music with a capital M. Oh the shame.
And Rin's measurements should you be interested.
Edited by vwinter - 7/21/13 at 6:47ampost #2734 of 66957/21/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Very nice, thanks!
When can we expect your Heaven V vs. ASG-2 comparison? :)
Oh and are there any Heaven 5 vs. Heaven 6 comparisons?
Again, I did not found any.
Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 7/21/13 at 8:16ampost #2735 of 66957/21/13 at 8:10ampost #2736 of 66957/21/13 at 8:13amQuote:
Immense yourself in the wonderful music,
let FAD do the talking to your soul so you don't have to worry about the earthly things. haha.post #2737 of 66957/21/13 at 7:24pmpost #2738 of 66957/21/13 at 7:29pmpost #2739 of 66957/21/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
Crikey woodcans. Not only do you have an artistic flair but your prose is like a Haiku koan. Nice.post #2740 of 66957/22/13 at 2:19amOrdered Heaven V after reading half a thread and MF's and others impressions about it. Was really curious to give it a listen myself and experience FAD sound.
Still need to get some portable amp/DAC combo for it. My home source wont play nicely with any BA IEMs because of its output impedance, which is ~35 Ohm.post #2741 of 66957/22/13 at 6:31am
So I've been trying to audition any of the Piano Forte IEMs (VIII and up) for the longest time now. First I visited Jaben Singapore, hoping that they'd have audition units. Nope, they didn't allow auditions.
Fast forward a few weeks and here I am in Hong Kong. I'd just made my way to Jaben Hong Kong (which is, by the way, really hard to find at first) to audition a few pieces of gear, the Piano Forte IEMs being on the list. I opened the door, sweaty and eager to put beautiful pieces of metal in my ears and (hopefully) be brought to tears.
They don't allow auditions either.
Anyone in Singapore have a pair of Piano Fortes I could try?post #2742 of 66957/22/13 at 10:27am
Here's some more bragging on the Heaven V/VI:
When I go to sleep, I often times listen my my "lush" mix of ambient, orchestral, trip-hop and the like. I have all my headphones at my disposal. I can listen to anything I want. Over and over and over again, I keep coming back to Heaven. They have an absorbing and engaging quality that immerses you in the music like nothing else quite has. It's like a Piano Forte, but for all genres of music. If only they had a touch more refinement, they would be the only IEM I ever listen to. As it is, I listen to my Heaven stuff more than anything else, that's for sure. The HD800 is definitely enjoyable and immersive in its soundstage and detail, but it still doesn't reach out with its warm hands and massage your brain with lush euphoria.post #2743 of 66957/22/13 at 9:06pmpost #2744 of 66957/22/13 at 9:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 13 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 34 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC (and maybe amp combo?) for both headphones and microphone... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 4 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear