- 4,451 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 6/29/15 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 57467/14/13 at 11:56amThank you mate!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 57467/14/13 at 12:43pmQuote:
Apologies, Ian — tooo old, toooo grumpy and tooooo resentful, I guess. How could I have forgotten about your Heaven S?! Yes, you now deserve the Muramasa VIII I was told earlier today I'll be getting.post #2703 of 57467/14/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
Ahh good! i am not a joiner of clubs and such, am more a solo person but this club I would join!post #2704 of 57467/14/13 at 2:11pmpost #2705 of 57467/14/13 at 3:14pmpost #2706 of 57467/14/13 at 7:21pmpost #2707 of 57467/15/13 at 8:25pmpost #2708 of 57467/15/13 at 8:49pm
Wow. What was the inspiration for this one?
Also, If you see Harrison Ford in a cool hat anywhere near this setup, hide them.
I like all the others ones I don't comment on too, I just don't have anything to say lol. So just assume they are loved.post #2709 of 57467/16/13 at 2:29pmQuote:
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.Quote:
And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.post #2710 of 57467/17/13 at 8:34pmpost #2711 of 57467/17/13 at 8:54pmpost #2712 of 57467/17/13 at 8:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by woodcans
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.
And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.
Looking forward to more.post #2713 of 57467/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
You could try trapping them inside a headband...post #2714 of 57467/17/13 at 9:13pmpost #2715 of 57467/17/13 at 9:54pmQuote:
Forget about those tips, I've tried them ad nauseam: anything that seals the canal will just make the 1601 sound muffled and congested.
You can use small non-sealing silicon tips though, to help them sit a tiny bit better in your ears.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Speaker stands for the desktop? 50 seconds ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 59 seconds ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Stand Picture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 3 minutes ago
- › How to Compare Headphones - Factoring out loudness 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 6 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)