- 4,462 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 12/2/16 at 3:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are There Sonic Differences Between Final Audio Piano Forte VIII, IX and X? Last post on 11/24/16 at 7:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
There seems to be a lot of issues with the sound quality for these 2nd gen Bose phones. These came out before wireless headphones were in any significant use, and when few other companies were...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 67027/14/13 at 11:56amThank you mate!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 67027/14/13 at 12:43pmQuote:
Apologies, Ian — tooo old, toooo grumpy and tooooo resentful, I guess. How could I have forgotten about your Heaven S?! Yes, you now deserve the Muramasa VIII I was told earlier today I'll be getting.post #2703 of 67027/14/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
Ahh good! i am not a joiner of clubs and such, am more a solo person but this club I would join!post #2704 of 67027/14/13 at 2:11pmpost #2705 of 67027/14/13 at 3:14pmpost #2706 of 67027/14/13 at 7:21pmpost #2707 of 67027/15/13 at 8:25pmpost #2708 of 67027/15/13 at 8:49pm
Wow. What was the inspiration for this one?
Also, If you see Harrison Ford in a cool hat anywhere near this setup, hide them.
I like all the others ones I don't comment on too, I just don't have anything to say lol. So just assume they are loved.post #2709 of 67027/16/13 at 2:29pmQuote:
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.Quote:
And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.post #2710 of 67027/17/13 at 8:34pmpost #2711 of 67027/17/13 at 8:54pmpost #2712 of 67027/17/13 at 8:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by woodcans
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.
And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.
Looking forward to more.post #2713 of 67027/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
You could try trapping them inside a headband...post #2714 of 67027/17/13 at 9:13pmpost #2715 of 67027/17/13 at 9:54pmQuote:
Forget about those tips, I've tried them ad nauseam: anything that seals the canal will just make the 1601 sound muffled and congested.
You can use small non-sealing silicon tips though, to help them sit a tiny bit better in your ears.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › IC: Empire Ears Athena CIEM + few good cables as the option - price... 5 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄ ★☆ 19 seconds ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.0 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 7 minutes ago
- › NEW Fostex TR-70, TR-80 & TR-90 9 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear