- 4,462 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 1/20/17 at 9:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are There Sonic Differences Between Final Audio Piano Forte VIII, IX and X? Last post on 11/24/16 at 7:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 71347/14/13 at 11:56amThank you mate!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 71347/14/13 at 12:43pmQuote:
Apologies, Ian — tooo old, toooo grumpy and tooooo resentful, I guess. How could I have forgotten about your Heaven S?! Yes, you now deserve the Muramasa VIII I was told earlier today I'll be getting.post #2703 of 71347/14/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
Ahh good! i am not a joiner of clubs and such, am more a solo person but this club I would join!post #2704 of 71347/14/13 at 2:11pmpost #2705 of 71347/14/13 at 3:14pmpost #2706 of 71347/14/13 at 7:21pmpost #2707 of 71347/15/13 at 8:25pmpost #2708 of 71347/15/13 at 8:49pm
Wow. What was the inspiration for this one?
Also, If you see Harrison Ford in a cool hat anywhere near this setup, hide them.
I like all the others ones I don't comment on too, I just don't have anything to say lol. So just assume they are loved.post #2709 of 71347/16/13 at 2:29pmQuote:
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.Quote:
And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.post #2710 of 71347/17/13 at 8:34pmpost #2711 of 71347/17/13 at 8:54pmpost #2712 of 71347/17/13 at 8:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by woodcans
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.
And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.
Looking forward to more.post #2713 of 71347/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
You could try trapping them inside a headband...post #2714 of 71347/17/13 at 9:13pmpost #2715 of 71347/17/13 at 9:54pmQuote:
Forget about those tips, I've tried them ad nauseam: anything that seals the canal will just make the 1601 sound muffled and congested.
You can use small non-sealing silicon tips though, to help them sit a tiny bit better in your ears.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Tennmak 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica W1000 Thread 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear