- 4,462 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFinaltagged by JenniferO, 6/8/15
- brandFinal Audio Designtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Adagio Vtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design FAD-BA-SBtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Heaven IVtagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFinal Audio Design Piano Forte IXtagged by System, 7/31/12
- productFitEar TO GO! 334tagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV Last post on 6/29/15 at 8:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 59267/14/13 at 11:56amThank you mate!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 59267/14/13 at 12:43pmQuote:
Apologies, Ian — tooo old, toooo grumpy and tooooo resentful, I guess. How could I have forgotten about your Heaven S?! Yes, you now deserve the Muramasa VIII I was told earlier today I'll be getting.post #2703 of 59267/14/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
Ahh good! i am not a joiner of clubs and such, am more a solo person but this club I would join!post #2704 of 59267/14/13 at 2:11pmpost #2705 of 59267/14/13 at 3:14pmpost #2706 of 59267/14/13 at 7:21pmpost #2707 of 59267/15/13 at 8:25pmpost #2708 of 59267/15/13 at 8:49pm
Wow. What was the inspiration for this one?
Also, If you see Harrison Ford in a cool hat anywhere near this setup, hide them.
I like all the others ones I don't comment on too, I just don't have anything to say lol. So just assume they are loved.post #2709 of 59267/16/13 at 2:29pmQuote:
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.Quote:
And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.post #2710 of 59267/17/13 at 8:34pmpost #2711 of 59267/17/13 at 8:54pmpost #2712 of 59267/17/13 at 8:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by woodcans
Thanks!! To be honest, I didn't even think about it until your comment, but there must be some subconscious issue at play, because that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.
And thanks again, seriously. I am hesitant to post more photos (and tend to post a bit more often after some liquid courage), as I am afraid of seeming pretentious or even worse, people getting sick of my posts. The fact that you still like them is wonderful, to me.
Looking forward to more.post #2713 of 59267/17/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
You could try trapping them inside a headband...post #2714 of 59267/17/13 at 9:13pmpost #2715 of 59267/17/13 at 9:54pmQuote:
Forget about those tips, I've tried them ad nauseam: anything that seals the canal will just make the 1601 sound muffled and congested.
You can use small non-sealing silicon tips though, to help them sit a tiny bit better in your ears.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 14 seconds ago
- › New member roll call 19 seconds ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 21 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 30 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › The Grado RS-2 appreciation thread! 1 minute ago
- › Bluetooth headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2