Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread - Page 167

post #2491 of 4080
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post

 

She's an amazing vocalist. Which song?

不了情. haha. u heard?

post #2492 of 4080
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnholy View Post

不了情. haha. u heard?

One of my fav song
The hall like sound with my piano forte

This song's soul is very good and need a great iem to deliver the emotion
post #2493 of 4080

YouTube link?

 

redface.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnholy View Post

damn, nearly shade my tears on one Chinese song by Tsai Chin. The emotional impact is so engraving just now.

I think the "hall-like" effect creates magic which is not supposed to be known to mankind LOL.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post

 

She's an amazing vocalist. Which song?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnholy View Post

不了情. haha. u heard?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advert View Post


One of my fav song
The hall like sound with my piano forte

This song's soul is very good and need a great iem to deliver the emotion
post #2494 of 4080
Ummm... I never watch youtube
But you can search
Tcai ching - bu liao qing
Cai qin - bu liao qing
Tsai ching - bu liao qing

smily_headphones1.gif

But i dont think that youtube's poor sound can deliver enough emotion even using piano forte

And you can double the emotion if you understand the song meaning hahaha

Its about endless love even the guy is not with her anymore
And remembering every detail every part of the guy
Just cant forget

Hehehe...
post #2495 of 4080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advert View Post

Ummm... I never watch youtube
But you can search
Tcai ching - bu liao qing
Cai qin - bu liao qing
Tsai ching - bu liao qing

smily_headphones1.gif

But i dont think that youtube's poor sound can deliver enough emotion even using piano forte

And you can double the emotion if you understand the song meaning hahaha

Its about endless love even the guy is not with her anymore
And remembering every detail every part of the guy
Just cant forget

Hehehe...

 

Thanks Advert!

 

I just wanted to "sample" it with YouTube, then use the info found there to figure out how I can buy a CD, if I like it.  But I think you've given me some good search arguments.

 

smile.gif

 

Oh, I just found it:

 

http://www.amazon.com/Xin-Bu-Liao-Qing/dp/B004O6PSDU   (MP3 single)

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004O6PS94  (CD - Disc 2, Track 11)

 

I'll check it out later!

 

Thanks,

 

Mike


Edited by zilch0md - 6/24/13 at 12:19pm
post #2496 of 4080
Thanks Mike,
I was just about to ask, I really want to explore Asian music but because of the writing I have no idea what to look for so if our Asian friends here ever have music recommendations from that part of the world I would love the names translated into English letters so I can explore more as I would love to, thanks so much in advance!
post #2497 of 4080
Just listening to the Tsai Chin (please do correct me if i have the name the right way round, I like to learn so as to be respectful of the person) clips Mike linked. She has a remarkable voice, so earthy and full of texture, I am going to see if I can find the album on eBay as I do not use credit cards so cannot use Amazon.
post #2498 of 4080

For some Chinese traditional music, check out the two, free, 96/24 FLAC files on this page:

 

http://www.hdta.info/tech/listen.html

 

When I borrowed James' FADs for a week, these were my favorite tracks.

 

Mike

post #2499 of 4080
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post

For some Chinese traditional music, check out the two, free, 96/24 FLAC files on this page:

 

http://www.hdta.info/tech/listen.html

 

When I borrowed James' FADs for a week, these were my favorite tracks.

 

Mike

 

 

Downloading. Thanks, Mike!

post #2500 of 4080

Her voice reminds me of Diana Krall, just that Krall took it to a new "low". LOL. More matured style of singing.

post #2501 of 4080
post #2502 of 4080

Okay, this is what I had in mind when I went for  a warm, tube glow photo.

 

post #2503 of 4080
Oh wow, that is exactly it, here is my shot I posted on the ASP thread to go along with it!

AppleMark
post #2504 of 4080

Wonderful piece of music with accompanying, er... wonderful video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4XevlloPY4  —  listening to this track with the PF IXs is quite simply like "coming home". (sorry vwinter, no PF IX, you just won't get all the magic — the HV Ageing just won't get you there; sorry, james444, too, no PF IX ['only' the PF VIII in your case], you won't get all the magic, either… though you have the 1601SS, so, hmmm... there's actually hope for you, I guess)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodcans View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Seriously awful pic, woodcans!

post #2505 of 4080
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post

I was a fan around the release of Lark's Tongues in Aspic...

 

LTIA is my favourite KC album...

 

I suppose I wouldn't mind if this fine lady eventually became my third wife:

 

Third wife? (Click to show)


Edited by music_4321 - 6/25/13 at 4:23pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread