As an update from my previous post, I ended up returning my Dragonfly. I ran into some showstopping technical issues with it on Vista x64 and Win7 x64 (my desktop and laptop, respectively). Inaudible volume levels on Vista and crackling/staticky sound on Win7, neither of which I was able to fix. Maybe I had a faulty unit, but the experience turned me off. The work PC that I tested it on was an XP 32-bit box btw, had no issues with it on that OS.
I've gone back to the Bithead for my at-work use and will probably look into an AC-powered USB DAC eventually for home instead.
Edited by Asr - 7/28/12 at 11:36pm