How is the Ibasso d6 for these headphones? im looking at geting a d6 and asap as i can the opamp kit from hiflight on these boards but i wont be able to purchase the other op amps for at least a matter of weeks. and just for fun as a DIY project i may build an 02 amp. Is the d6 enough for these phones at their fullest?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms Last post on 3/12/13 at 6:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
A few years ago I was a big fan of the Shuttle Barebone SFF PCs for LAN party gaming. I also was a big fan of surround audio for gaming. I had a soundblaster that days. But the graphics cards grew...
Good solid bass, not very impactful, definitely not for bassheads. Has a warmer feel, and is not very laid back. Also less colored than I would expect. Overall good, as I paid around 120 for...
I joined head-fi specificaly to post this review.... First - my credentials as a headphone user (as far as they go). I've been into hi-fi for 3 decades, and consider myself a reasonably...
Disclaimer: This review isn't based on NwAvguy words and/or the stereotypes arround the ODAC. You won't see me using the words "transparent" and or "clinical". I actually gave the thing an honest...
Asus is a well known tech company. They make laptops, desktops, tablets, motherboards, video cards, and a few other odds and ends. Around here, they are most known for their...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 265
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3962 of 64133/5/13 at 10:45ampost #3963 of 64133/5/13 at 10:54ampost #3964 of 64133/6/13 at 3:55ampost #3965 of 64133/6/13 at 4:02ampost #3966 of 64133/6/13 at 4:21ampost #3967 of 64133/6/13 at 7:43ampost #3968 of 64133/6/13 at 8:10ampost #3969 of 64133/6/13 at 8:33ampost #3970 of 64133/6/13 at 8:49ampost #3971 of 64133/6/13 at 9:03ampost #3972 of 64133/6/13 at 9:22ampost #3973 of 64133/6/13 at 9:39ampost #3974 of 64133/6/13 at 10:16ampost #3975 of 64133/6/13 at 10:22amQuote:
If you mean a stand like this:
I have one on order (zebra!). I'll post it when it arrives, but hopefully someone already has one on hand that they can snap shot.
This thread is locked
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2000 Active Users (475 Members and 1525 Guests)
- › Upcoming Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 4 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-TAD500 | Review and Comparisons 22 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit starting pg... 1 minute ago
- › IC: Winnipeg meet? 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation for some new open cans 1 minute ago
- › WTB: ALO Audio Rx 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Manufaktur! 4 minutes ago
- › Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) 4 minutes ago
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Unique Melody Miracle by lin0003
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by mcook1970
- › Beats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White) by TheBrutux168
- › Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome by TheBrutux168
- › Sennheiser HD-600 by JustinBieber
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe