When he gives you comfirmation that he has shipped them. I'm guessing you ordered them a couple of hours ago? He ran out of stock, first come first serve, he might ship yours out tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp and DAC recommendations for ATH-AD2000X / ATH-AD900 Last post on 11/2/13 at 5:48pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 253
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Still it shouldn't b to long. With express shipping hopefully I'll get em Friday.
Now a few of the bass head can guys hate the mad dog for to little bass soo... It should b fairy linear bass. Lcd2 is a linear +5-6 on graphs... Still i do NOT want these to b over bassy like the cheapo dj 100... So i really hope i like em... If they r as balanced as they say :3, still though even with tubes my 880s can b a, little thin (mostly with vocal edm)...so cmon mad dogs XD prove ur worth lol
Using low gain. 100% volume on the computer (of course), to ODAC, to O2 low gain.
Even with jazz, with low volume on the recording, I never go over 2'o clock. Usually around 11'o clock.
I think they have great synergy with both HE-500 and Mad Dogs, everything sounds so clean and real.
I've asked about (budget) portable style amps with the Mad Dogs before, and I've heard mention from a few people that the mini3 and possibly the C&C BH made good pairings. Right now i'm between buying one of the two. If I go with the mini3 it will have to be a used one so the price will be near the BH.
Anyone that can add something to help my decision along.
(I already have a desktop setup, and I don't expect a portable rig, especially at the price I'm looking to even match it, just something that get its ~85% of the way there.)
You can make a strong comparison between these two hp's. With the Alpha Pads, the MD is now voiced a little closer to the he500 albeit the overall tone is still just a touch darker.
But like the he500, the MD is smooth and effortless across the spectrum never giving you "extra" than what the recording offers. These are not bass head cans because there is no bass added when the recording doesn't have it. But when the material has a hard bass line the MD will throw it down and with authority, accuracy and smile inducing punch.
Given the price difference, I'd pick the MD for sure. If the he500, were say only $300...I'd still pick the MD.
Unboxing videos are unlikely, as the packaging is literally a cardboard box with a sticker logo on it and the headphones/accessories packed soundly inside.
As for video reviews, I haven't seen any. There's plenty of text reviews out there that are great.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 27 seconds ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 28 seconds ago
- › IEMs, smartphones and a new experience 49 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › Trafomatic Head 2 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW: Audio Technica AT-PHA100 Portable DAC/AMP 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)