When he gives you comfirmation that he has shipped them. I'm guessing you ordered them a couple of hours ago? He ran out of stock, first come first serve, he might ship yours out tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 253
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Still it shouldn't b to long. With express shipping hopefully I'll get em Friday.
Now a few of the bass head can guys hate the mad dog for to little bass soo... It should b fairy linear bass. Lcd2 is a linear +5-6 on graphs... Still i do NOT want these to b over bassy like the cheapo dj 100... So i really hope i like em... If they r as balanced as they say :3, still though even with tubes my 880s can b a, little thin (mostly with vocal edm)...so cmon mad dogs XD prove ur worth lol
Using low gain. 100% volume on the computer (of course), to ODAC, to O2 low gain.
Even with jazz, with low volume on the recording, I never go over 2'o clock. Usually around 11'o clock.
I think they have great synergy with both HE-500 and Mad Dogs, everything sounds so clean and real.
I've asked about (budget) portable style amps with the Mad Dogs before, and I've heard mention from a few people that the mini3 and possibly the C&C BH made good pairings. Right now i'm between buying one of the two. If I go with the mini3 it will have to be a used one so the price will be near the BH.
Anyone that can add something to help my decision along.
(I already have a desktop setup, and I don't expect a portable rig, especially at the price I'm looking to even match it, just something that get its ~85% of the way there.)
You can make a strong comparison between these two hp's. With the Alpha Pads, the MD is now voiced a little closer to the he500 albeit the overall tone is still just a touch darker.
But like the he500, the MD is smooth and effortless across the spectrum never giving you "extra" than what the recording offers. These are not bass head cans because there is no bass added when the recording doesn't have it. But when the material has a hard bass line the MD will throw it down and with authority, accuracy and smile inducing punch.
Given the price difference, I'd pick the MD for sure. If the he500, were say only $300...I'd still pick the MD.
Unboxing videos are unlikely, as the packaging is literally a cardboard box with a sticker logo on it and the headphones/accessories packed soundly inside.
As for video reviews, I haven't seen any. There's plenty of text reviews out there that are great.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Leckerton UHA760 Coming Soon!! 58 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Am I Doing It Wrong? Lyr + Bifrost Sounds The Same As Straight To... 1 minute ago
- › Can you recommend a portable/desktop amp 2 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Winnipeg meet? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK T5p (AKT5p) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › I am having a headphone identity crisis 4 minutes ago
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3