I used to think I had a big head... but you guys are making me feel better about myself
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 169
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My Mad Dogs have arrived safe and healthy!
OK, I said I wanted a "step up" from the Audio-Technica ATH-A900 gamer headphones. Instead of an expected 1/4" to 3.5 mm adapter, I get an entirely separate cable? Nice. Welcome to the neighborhood.
The modi/magni combo is expected tomorrow, so I'm stuck listening to my Sound Blaster card direct output. My first impressions are that the MDs are much too limited by the Sound Blaster. I'll consider it a break-in period until I get the rest of the equipment up and running. I'll also have to switch to USB audio. (I'll hop into the computer audio forum for that part, I run Win 7 and Linux.)
The sound isolation is excellent. It's audibly better than my gamer headphones, which I thought were pretty good to begin with.
Yes, just PM with the name used on the order or the order number/date if you don't get it today (I can't tell who this is by the screen name). All orders have been shipped. An order placed on the 30th probably went out Wed or Thursday, so I'd expect you will get it today or tomorrow.
Ok I just got them a few hours ago. I rushed to my computer and hooked it up to my amp. I put them on and listened for a few hours. Now, I have this grin stuck on my face. It will not go away. My roommate thinks it's some kind of sickness. Is this a side-effect or is this normal?
my brother's E9 + E17. I have an E10 and a CmoyBB 2.03 with an AD8066, but haven't tested it on my setup though.
All I have to say is that the bass quantity is perfect. It's not exaggerated, and it's not weak. The quality of the bass is superb. Sorry, I'm not too analytical on music. I'm playing some EDM 320kbps
EDIT: I'll keep you guys posted. I'll tell you guys how it sounds on my setup after I hook it up, though as I said I'm not too analytical on music. Apologies again.
Edited by gmoney9438 - 1/4/13 at 4:14pm
The e09k did pretty well for me. I'm now on the lyr and I have to say that the MD scales well with better amps.
Glad that you seem to be enjoying it so much. It's really a superb headphone. Very well balanced with a touch of warmth with the dog pads.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 11 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 42 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 4 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 4 minutes ago
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2