I used to think I had a big head... but you guys are making me feel better about myself
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp and DAC recommendations for ATH-AD2000X / ATH-AD900 Last post on 11/2/13 at 5:48pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 169
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My Mad Dogs have arrived safe and healthy!
OK, I said I wanted a "step up" from the Audio-Technica ATH-A900 gamer headphones. Instead of an expected 1/4" to 3.5 mm adapter, I get an entirely separate cable? Nice. Welcome to the neighborhood.
The modi/magni combo is expected tomorrow, so I'm stuck listening to my Sound Blaster card direct output. My first impressions are that the MDs are much too limited by the Sound Blaster. I'll consider it a break-in period until I get the rest of the equipment up and running. I'll also have to switch to USB audio. (I'll hop into the computer audio forum for that part, I run Win 7 and Linux.)
The sound isolation is excellent. It's audibly better than my gamer headphones, which I thought were pretty good to begin with.
Yes, just PM with the name used on the order or the order number/date if you don't get it today (I can't tell who this is by the screen name). All orders have been shipped. An order placed on the 30th probably went out Wed or Thursday, so I'd expect you will get it today or tomorrow.
Ok I just got them a few hours ago. I rushed to my computer and hooked it up to my amp. I put them on and listened for a few hours. Now, I have this grin stuck on my face. It will not go away. My roommate thinks it's some kind of sickness. Is this a side-effect or is this normal?
my brother's E9 + E17. I have an E10 and a CmoyBB 2.03 with an AD8066, but haven't tested it on my setup though.
All I have to say is that the bass quantity is perfect. It's not exaggerated, and it's not weak. The quality of the bass is superb. Sorry, I'm not too analytical on music. I'm playing some EDM 320kbps
EDIT: I'll keep you guys posted. I'll tell you guys how it sounds on my setup after I hook it up, though as I said I'm not too analytical on music. Apologies again.
Edited by gmoney9438 - 1/4/13 at 4:14pm
The e09k did pretty well for me. I'm now on the lyr and I have to say that the MD scales well with better amps.
Glad that you seem to be enjoying it so much. It's really a superb headphone. Very well balanced with a touch of warmth with the dog pads.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 4 minutes ago
- › The future of lossless formats 4 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 6 minutes ago
- › Quick Impression: Sony MDR-7550 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)