Schiit is the best, I would def buy this for my best at work.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp and DAC recommendations for ATH-AD2000X / ATH-AD900 Last post on 11/2/13 at 5:48pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 145
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For $200 and given the quality of Schitt products, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on this site unseen/unheard. This is the bedroom setup that I've been wanting. VERY tempted!!
If only there were pre outs too :( I'm no so excited for it because my home listening is usually on my monitors. I would be totally excited if I was a mostly hp listener.
Is there any hp amp/DAC/preamp out there at ~$400 that even cometes with the Lyr?
What MD mention? I must have missed something, it's not in their press release... I haven't heard this yet, but am looking forward to it.
the ones with the right angle are from the aiaiai tma-1 studio's. i havent seen these for sale individually.
the new schiit look interesting. i like the ortho and MD mention!... $99? absurd indeed. have you demoed one Dan?
Just been on AIAIAI site But cables not on there for some reason? I would try emailing them. They were good people when I needed their help. I'm sure they will look after you.
Well...no one has even heard this stack yet, so let's reserve judgement just a bit. I can't imagine that it's not gonna sound pretty good though. And the price is incredibly tempting.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Stax Lambda Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)