Schiit is the best, I would def buy this for my best at work.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
First off my gear is HeadRoom Micro DAC and Amp.(I don't see how people get by without the crossfeed circuit on older rock recordings) Out of the rather cheap box the high-end was brittle and harsh...
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 145post #2161 of 638812/12/12 at 11:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2162 of 638812/12/12 at 11:49am
For $200 and given the quality of Schitt products, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on this site unseen/unheard. This is the bedroom setup that I've been wanting. VERY tempted!!post #2163 of 638812/12/12 at 12:13pmQuote:
If only there were pre outs too :( I'm no so excited for it because my home listening is usually on my monitors. I would be totally excited if I was a mostly hp listener.
Is there any hp amp/DAC/preamp out there at ~$400 that even cometes with the Lyr?post #2164 of 638812/12/12 at 12:26pmQuote:
What MD mention? I must have missed something, it's not in their press release... I haven't heard this yet, but am looking forward to it.post #2165 of 638812/12/12 at 1:10pmpost #2166 of 638812/12/12 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by simonpking
the ones with the right angle are from the aiaiai tma-1 studio's. i havent seen these for sale individually.
the new schiit look interesting. i like the ortho and MD mention!... $99? absurd indeed. have you demoed one Dan?
Just been on AIAIAI site But cables not on there for some reason? I would try emailing them. They were good people when I needed their help. I'm sure they will look after you.post #2167 of 638812/12/12 at 1:42pmpost #2168 of 638812/12/12 at 1:48pmpost #2169 of 638812/12/12 at 2:04pmpost #2170 of 638812/12/12 at 2:07pmpost #2171 of 638812/12/12 at 2:32pmpost #2172 of 638812/12/12 at 2:35pmpost #2173 of 638812/12/12 at 2:41pm
Well...no one has even heard this stack yet, so let's reserve judgement just a bit. I can't imagine that it's not gonna sound pretty good though. And the price is incredibly tempting.post #2174 of 638812/12/12 at 2:56pmpost #2175 of 638812/12/12 at 2:58pm
This thread is locked
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for new IEM. 5 minutes ago
- › Someone Please Make A SYDNEY Meet up/ Get together!! PLEASEEE!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Weakest link in my chain? 11 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 11 minutes ago
- › For those who have issues with Grado comfort 12 minutes ago
- › Please recommend a decent SPDIF to Analog converter for <$100 budget 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude