Schiit is the best, I would def buy this for my best at work.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Who would have ever thought that cans that cost 20~ bucks could sound pretty good, well some how Superlux did it and this is the result. I have the Presonus HD 7 which is essentially the same...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 145
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For $200 and given the quality of Schitt products, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on this site unseen/unheard. This is the bedroom setup that I've been wanting. VERY tempted!!
If only there were pre outs too :( I'm no so excited for it because my home listening is usually on my monitors. I would be totally excited if I was a mostly hp listener.
Is there any hp amp/DAC/preamp out there at ~$400 that even cometes with the Lyr?
What MD mention? I must have missed something, it's not in their press release... I haven't heard this yet, but am looking forward to it.
the ones with the right angle are from the aiaiai tma-1 studio's. i havent seen these for sale individually.
the new schiit look interesting. i like the ortho and MD mention!... $99? absurd indeed. have you demoed one Dan?
Just been on AIAIAI site But cables not on there for some reason? I would try emailing them. They were good people when I needed their help. I'm sure they will look after you.
Well...no one has even heard this stack yet, so let's reserve judgement just a bit. I can't imagine that it's not gonna sound pretty good though. And the price is incredibly tempting.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Just bought a new wallet 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Icon Audio HP8 MKII AMP !! 2 Months Old !!! Perfect... 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 6 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by Zulkr9
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2