Schiit is the best, I would def buy this for my best at work.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms Last post on 3/12/13 at 6:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
I got these straight from Japan via Tenso right as Dsnuts got the hype train rolling last fall. Bought 3 pairs, of which I gave one to a colleague (yes,they are so inexpensive you can just give...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 145post #2161 of 623712/12/12 at 11:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2162 of 623712/12/12 at 11:49am
For $200 and given the quality of Schitt products, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on this site unseen/unheard. This is the bedroom setup that I've been wanting. VERY tempted!!post #2163 of 623712/12/12 at 12:13pmQuote:
If only there were pre outs too :( I'm no so excited for it because my home listening is usually on my monitors. I would be totally excited if I was a mostly hp listener.
Is there any hp amp/DAC/preamp out there at ~$400 that even cometes with the Lyr?post #2164 of 623712/12/12 at 12:26pmQuote:
What MD mention? I must have missed something, it's not in their press release... I haven't heard this yet, but am looking forward to it.post #2165 of 623712/12/12 at 1:10pmpost #2166 of 623712/12/12 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by simonpking
the ones with the right angle are from the aiaiai tma-1 studio's. i havent seen these for sale individually.
the new schiit look interesting. i like the ortho and MD mention!... $99? absurd indeed. have you demoed one Dan?
Just been on AIAIAI site But cables not on there for some reason? I would try emailing them. They were good people when I needed their help. I'm sure they will look after you.post #2167 of 623712/12/12 at 1:42pmpost #2168 of 623712/12/12 at 1:48pmpost #2169 of 623712/12/12 at 2:04pm
I'm seriously tempted on that new Schitt!! ARRGHH... Oh well, I'm selling some audio stuff in eBay so maybe the sales will fund this amp for the office!post #2170 of 623712/12/12 at 2:07pmpost #2171 of 623712/12/12 at 2:32pmpost #2172 of 623712/12/12 at 2:35pmQuote:
No, what if the Schiit is better in terms of audio?(Dont really care about looks since these won't be living my desk.) Because I literally just bought the O2+ODAC.post #2173 of 623712/12/12 at 2:41pm
Well...no one has even heard this stack yet, so let's reserve judgement just a bit. I can't imagine that it's not gonna sound pretty good though. And the price is incredibly tempting.post #2174 of 623712/12/12 at 2:56pm
Is the o2 not more portable? That has to be an advantage. Though I may be getting my wires crossed?post #2175 of 623712/12/12 at 2:58pmQuote:
It is, but I would never use it for my portable rig.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review: SPL Auditor 3 minutes ago
- › IEM nozzle comparison 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 6 minutes ago
- › Mid-Fi upgrade over Beyerdynamic DT770s for all genres 6 minutes ago
- › R.I.P. Ray Manzarek of The Doors 7 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 8 minutes ago
- › Westone ES3X custom IEMs AS-IS condition 9 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 12 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by esmBOS
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe