I'll give you mine vs my D5000's and 650's here soon since Dan shipped mine today, shocked reallly, that was fast.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp and DAC recommendations for ATH-AD2000X / ATH-AD900 Last post on 11/2/13 at 5:48pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio Technica AD900 - almost brand new Last post on 2/14/14 at 5:55pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 75
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm pleased to say tomorrow we will have shipped orders placed through September 8. Existing orders should ship next week at the latest.
Thanks again everyone for your patience in waiting for the the Mad Dog with Dog Pads.
I gave a more in depth first impression between these two headphones a few weeks ago, in this thread. I had D2000's for over a year and just recently picked up the Mad Dogs, it took a little while to get used to a less exaggerated sound, but I absolutely love my Mad Dogs now. They're far superior in many ways, only genre that I listen to that I might take that back with was some Electronic songs. The head-rattling, boomy sub-bass on the Denons could be really fun depending on what you listen to, Mad Dogs however, are much more consistently enjoyable. It did take some work to get there though, Denons were really easy to drive and more forgiving, I had to push my little amp to it's limits and pick up a DAC before I could really hear what the Mad Dogs were capable of, so possibly not a good "starter on a budget" headphone.
If you do decide to go with the D2000's however, I have a pair up for sale in the trader forum.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 35 seconds ago
- › How to I make my Fiio x5 DAC work on windows 7 42 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T 50 p Tesla Nanai Manufaktur Portable Premium Headphone 52 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 2 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 5 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)