I'll give you mine vs my D5000's and 650's here soon since Dan shipped mine today, shocked reallly, that was fast.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T40rp/T50rp ZMF and Mad Dog mods vs DT770 for gaming? Last post on 11/22/13 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 75
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm pleased to say tomorrow we will have shipped orders placed through September 8. Existing orders should ship next week at the latest.
Thanks again everyone for your patience in waiting for the the Mad Dog with Dog Pads.
I gave a more in depth first impression between these two headphones a few weeks ago, in this thread. I had D2000's for over a year and just recently picked up the Mad Dogs, it took a little while to get used to a less exaggerated sound, but I absolutely love my Mad Dogs now. They're far superior in many ways, only genre that I listen to that I might take that back with was some Electronic songs. The head-rattling, boomy sub-bass on the Denons could be really fun depending on what you listen to, Mad Dogs however, are much more consistently enjoyable. It did take some work to get there though, Denons were really easy to drive and more forgiving, I had to push my little amp to it's limits and pick up a DAC before I could really hear what the Mad Dogs were capable of, so possibly not a good "starter on a budget" headphone.
If you do decide to go with the D2000's however, I have a pair up for sale in the trader forum.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JRiver Media Center 18 58 seconds ago
- › What will I need for a competitive FPS sound setup? (headphones) 1 minute ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Just got Klipsch Promedia 2.1's.. GAAAH! 1 minute ago
- › Open headphones.. 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 2 minutes ago
- › First headphones Q701, K712, HD600, HD650 ? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)