I'll give you mine vs my D5000's and 650's here soon since Dan shipped mine today, shocked reallly, that was fast.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms Last post on 3/12/13 at 6:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 75post #1111 of 64139/18/12 at 9:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1112 of 64139/18/12 at 10:56pmpost #1113 of 64139/18/12 at 11:12pm
I'm pleased to say tomorrow we will have shipped orders placed through September 8. Existing orders should ship next week at the latest.
Thanks again everyone for your patience in waiting for the the Mad Dog with Dog Pads.post #1114 of 64139/18/12 at 11:13pmpost #1115 of 64139/19/12 at 1:11ampost #1116 of 64139/19/12 at 7:46ampost #1117 of 64139/19/12 at 9:18ampost #1118 of 64139/19/12 at 9:32ampost #1119 of 64139/19/12 at 12:36pmpost #1120 of 64139/19/12 at 2:32pmpost #1121 of 64139/19/12 at 3:25pmpost #1122 of 64139/19/12 at 5:42pmpost #1123 of 64139/20/12 at 2:59pmpost #1124 of 64139/20/12 at 4:08pm
I gave a more in depth first impression between these two headphones a few weeks ago, in this thread. I had D2000's for over a year and just recently picked up the Mad Dogs, it took a little while to get used to a less exaggerated sound, but I absolutely love my Mad Dogs now. They're far superior in many ways, only genre that I listen to that I might take that back with was some Electronic songs. The head-rattling, boomy sub-bass on the Denons could be really fun depending on what you listen to, Mad Dogs however, are much more consistently enjoyable. It did take some work to get there though, Denons were really easy to drive and more forgiving, I had to push my little amp to it's limits and pick up a DAC before I could really hear what the Mad Dogs were capable of, so possibly not a good "starter on a budget" headphone.
If you do decide to go with the D2000's however, I have a pair up for sale in the trader forum.post #1125 of 64139/20/12 at 4:38pm
This thread is locked
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 23 seconds ago
- › Question about tube amps 42 seconds ago
- › Searching a new MP3 player 45 seconds ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD 56 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 Pictures and Impressions! 2 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › electronic cigarette-fi 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe